🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Sobering Number....Three Million Illegals Have Entered Our Country Since Biden Took Office

I heard some TX congress-critter talking this morning about Title 42 and he said 3 million illegals have already entered our country since the day Tater took office.

I hope you low-life dem slags are proud of yourselves. :mad:
This will give the Democrats permanent power.
No one will be able to stop them.

Someone has to work in the meat packing industry you refuse to set foot in.

I heard some TX congress-critter talking this morning about Title 42 and he said 3 million illegals have already entered our country since the day Tater took office.

I hope you low-life dem slags are proud of yourselves. :mad:

When the Great Reset comes along, that's what will be known as a "target-rich environment."

This will give the Democrats permanent power.
No one will be able to stop them.
I don't know if it will or not.....That won't really be known for a generation after they drop their anchor babies and they start to vote.

What in the hell is wrong with those idiot Moon Bats that voted for Joe Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election?

They help to put in a world class idiot in the White House.

You can't get the stupid shithead Moon bats to even comment on Potatohead letting in millions of Illegals. Just like you can't get them to justify the corruption revealed with Hunter Biden's laptop.

Trump established an agreement with Mexico for them to stop the Illegals on their side of the border. One of the first things that Potatohead did after stealing the election was to cancel that agreement. How fucking stupid was that?

How fucking stupid is for someone to have voted for Potatohead because he said ahead of time he was going to do that idiotic thing.

Moon Bats are stupid as hell, aren't they?

What in the hell is wrong with those idiot Moon Bats that voted for Joe Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election?

They help to put in a world class idiot in the White House.

You can't get the stupid shithead Moon bats to even comment on Potatohead letting in millions of Illegals. Just like you can't get them to justify the corruption revealed with Hunter Biden's laptop.
It's not hard to ignore when you have no evidence to prove otherwise.

That’s what your pet human blacks did before you overran them with wetbacks.
In my AO it was all whites and a few blacks (not many around then) working at the chicken processing plant.....They closed down for a week "for cleaning" and then on that Friday they fired everyone including second line supervisors.

Then they bussed-in H2Bs that our rat-faced lawyer gop congressman (Goodlatte R-VA 6) of that time had the state dept red-light, trained them up, and reopened under another brand.....Nary a white or black man has worked there since other than convicts on work release.

Some of those folks had worked there 20-odd years since they opened. The politicions are all in on it for one reason or another.

Forum List

Back