🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Sobering Number....Three Million Illegals Have Entered Our Country Since Biden Took Office

My dad raised his children while working in a slaughterhouse. In the '70s and '80s, that was decent, honest work.

But Democrats have handed it over to the invaders, just like the roofing business.

I don't understand why prominent Republicans are reluctant to point out the obvious plan of the Democrats to bring in outrageous numbers of illegals from shit-hole countries - almost always over our southern border - with the express intention of turning them into voting citizens at the earliest possible time. And given the historical record, an overwhelming percentage of them will perpetually vote Democrat. Less than 100 thousand changed votes could have shifted both of the last two Presidential elections, and "we" are cool with MILLIONS of new voting citizens? Have we lost our collective mind?

The videotapes of President Clinton and other high-level Democrats decrying the tremendous costs of "illegal immigration," are easy enough to find...and yet around 2005 those comments go dark, never to be stated again. And now the official position of the Democrat party position on immigration is..."What illegals? I don't see any illegals." The fictitious number, "eleven million" lives on, despite the fact that the number far exceeds 20 million by this time, and it will soon be increasing by approximately 18,000 PER DAY, because of a conscious decision by the Biden Administration to relieve yet another rational control on this cancer.

Also unspoken is the fact that only a tiny percentage of these invaders has a legitimate case to come here or remain here, and yet no tangible plans are being made to expel those who are coming in now with no legal justification. The claim of "refugee" status DOES NOT INCLUDE "coming here for a better life." It must be based on an actual imminent threat to the immigrant, were s/he to have remained in their country of origin. So 95% of them are truly ILLEGALS.

Republicans are fools if they don't make this THE NUMBER ONE issue in the November elections. The country is being invaded, ON PURPOSE.

My dad raised his children while working in a slaughterhouse. In the '70s and '80s, that was decent, honest work.

But Democrats have handed it over to the invaders, just like the roofing business.

Solar panel installation, too!
It's the new aluminum siding scam.

I heard some TX congress-critter talking this morning about Title 42 and he said 3 million illegals have already entered our country since the day Tater took office.

I hope you low-life dem slags are proud of yourselves. :mad:
Fyi, more than half of those crossing our border have been turned away from seeking asylum and returned to their home country, using title 42 is my understanding. Title 42 allows our govt to turn away asylum seekers without their legally required court date and immigration hearing, due to health risks during a pandemic. The 3 million big toes crossed the border, but they didn't make it in, the most were bounced back.

Biden is planning on ending title 42 at the end of May.... but some Dems are fighting with him on it.... So who knows how that will turn out??!

I heard some TX congress-critter talking this morning about Title 42 and he said 3 million illegals have already entered our country since the day Tater took office.

I hope you low-life dem slags are proud of yourselves. :mad:
How do you know they’re ‘illegal’ – have they been found guilty in a court of law, afforded their comprehensive due process.

Just because an immigrant is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

This thread is yet another example of the fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate of the right; of conservatives who do nothing but lie and engage in meritless demagoguery about ‘illegal’ immigrants.

How do you know they’re ‘illegal’ – have they been found guilty in a court of law, afforded their comprehensive due process.

Just because an immigrant is undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

This thread is yet another example of the fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate of the right; of conservatives who do nothing but lie and engage in meritless demagoguery about ‘illegal’ immigrants.
That's fine, whatever it takes to stop the flow or piss-off the voters enough to make it so.....You new to politics or are you just used to the dems being the only ones who can play the game?

The right-leaning have our feet under us now and dems are going to suffer the consequences.....Thanks for waking the giant and filling him with a terrible resolve.

How long have you served on the Supreme Court?
Don’t need to to know that our great founders framed a constitution to benefit We The People and not one intended to fuck us and benefit We The People Of Mehico….just admit it Humberto, the manner in which we have interpreted the 14th is just plain non-sensical.

Forum List

Back