A Tale For Today: The Civil War of 1946

3. “It was like Nazi Germany here,” said thirty-seven-year-old, graying, Navy veteran Ralph Duggan.

As soon as someone says "just like Nazi Germany", you know they're an idiot and everything that comes next is just shit. Most people just tine them out.

PoliChic copies down every last word (of shit).

[

Who said anything about Bush? When did I compare or contrast the two?

Why do you constantly read things into text that aren't there? Why do you think Gore would've been any better than Bush? There is absolutely no reason to do so, other than your own imagination.

Guy, I gave you a whole list of reasons why Gore would have been better. Mostly that he was vastly more intelligent, expereinced and didn't let his personal grudges cloud his decisions.

[

If you think Gore exhibited rational thinking in his silly global warming film, I have a bridge in the Sahara that would probably interest you.

A global warming trend began with the use of fossil fuels.

Therefore fossil fuels cause global warming.

Interestingly, the women's suffrage movement began about the same time. In fact, you could chart the global warming trend with the relatively recent increase in women's power and influence and come up with a pretty comparable chart.

Should we then draw the conclusion that feminism causes global warming?

Or maybe feminism caused the increased use of fossil fuels because feminists needed labor-saving devices to free them from the drudgery of housework?

Of course that is all bullshit. Intelligent people know that there's nothing scientific about it, just like there's nothing scientific about Gore's musings on global warming.

Linking is not causality. I'm sure that 93% of scientists know that. It's a shame they don't voice it.

Guy, i honestly have to read that junk and wonder if you are some kind of complete retard.

Fossil fuels increase the amount of CO2 into the atmosphere.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas. It traps heat. This is not even in dispute. So their is a causality.

and one more time. 93% of CLIMATE SCIENTISTS think that fossil fuels cause global warming.

None that I know of blame feminism.

Turn off the Hate Radio and stop doing what the Koch Brothers have Rush tell you. Think for your self for once.

Greatest post ever!!!

Boosh's brother and the Supremes stole the election. Gore did the best thing for the country. Nader and his voters were fools and also gave the Pres. to W and Darth Cheney, an incompetent disaster.

Hmmm....

....Let me puzzle this through....

The Supreme Court, the NYTimes, pbs, USAToday, all say that Bush not only had more votes....

....but further counting would have increased Bush's total.

But Blanko says "Boosh's brother and the Supremes stole the election."

This is a toughie......

On the one side,every reliable source....on the other, a certifiable moron.....

Magic Eight Ball CGI

The Democrat Party is ever bit as corrupt as it was back then, except now they've labeled returning Veterans "Right-wing extremists"

[

Who said anything about Bush? When did I compare or contrast the two?

Why do you constantly read things into text that aren't there? Why do you think Gore would've been any better than Bush? There is absolutely no reason to do so, other than your own imagination.

Guy, I gave you a whole list of reasons why Gore would have been better. Mostly that he was vastly more intelligent, expereinced and didn't let his personal grudges cloud his decisions.

[

If you think Gore exhibited rational thinking in his silly global warming film, I have a bridge in the Sahara that would probably interest you.

A global warming trend began with the use of fossil fuels.

Therefore fossil fuels cause global warming.

Interestingly, the women's suffrage movement began about the same time. In fact, you could chart the global warming trend with the relatively recent increase in women's power and influence and come up with a pretty comparable chart.

Should we then draw the conclusion that feminism causes global warming?

Or maybe feminism caused the increased use of fossil fuels because feminists needed labor-saving devices to free them from the drudgery of housework?

Of course that is all bullshit. Intelligent people know that there's nothing scientific about it, just like there's nothing scientific about Gore's musings on global warming.

Linking is not causality. I'm sure that 93% of scientists know that. It's a shame they don't voice it.

Guy, i honestly have to read that junk and wonder if you are some kind of complete retard.

Fossil fuels increase the amount of CO2 into the atmosphere.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas. It traps heat. This is not even in dispute. So their is a causality.

and one more time. 93% of CLIMATE SCIENTISTS think that fossil fuels cause global warming.

None that I know of blame feminism.

Turn off the Hate Radio and stop doing what the Koch Brothers have Rush tell you. Think for your self for once.

CO2 traps heat so why do they use Argon to insulate windows instead? Argon is far more prevalent in the Atmosphere so maybe we should examine it's effect on climate?

The Democrat Party is ever bit as corrupt as it was back then, except now they've labeled returning Veterans "Right-wing extremists"

Department of Homeland Security Calls Military Veterans terrorist!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoX6nY6c5Rs]Department of Homeland Security Calls Military Veterans terrorist! - YouTube[/ame]

[
CO2 traps heat so why do they use Argon to insulate windows instead? Argon is far more prevalent in the Atmosphere so maybe we should examine it's effect on climate?

Argon's percentage in the atmosphere is relatively stable.

The percentage of CO2 has been increasing since the begining of the industrial age.

Science. Learn it.

There are other threads where AGWCult is being dissected

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

[

The percentage of CO2 has been increasing since the begining of the industrial age.

Science. Learn it.

Yes, the Koch brothers and big oil spent billions telling you people to ignore not only science, but what you can see with your own eyes.

Science. Learn it.

Yes, the Koch brothers and big oil spent billions telling you people to ignore not only science, but what you can see with your own eyes.

You are so incredibly stupid...... :cuckoo:

Why would 'Big Oil' get upset about the price of Oil going through the roof?

Why? Any clues?

Of course not. You're stupid.

And, who IS Big Oil? Do you even know?

Of course not. You're stupid.

Exxon Mobil? They control less than 1% of the world's. They're only ranked 17 on the list of world's biggest Oil Companies .

The 16 ranked ahead of Exxon?

Foreign. All of them.

World's Largest Oil and Gas Companies

And one other thing, when you actually have 'science' on your side, you don't have to fabricate test results and then manufacture a web of lies regarding data.

You just present the facts. But AGW is ANYTHING but fact-based.

It is Chicken-Little alarmism at its worst.

Ever heard of this...?

Why You Should Be Hot and Bothered About 'Climate-gate' | Fox News

Climategate: the final nail in the coffin of 'Anthropogenic Global Warming'? ? Telegraph Blogs

Science depends on good quality of data. It also relies on replication and sharing data. But the last couple of days have uncovered some shocking revelations. Computer hackers have obtained 160 megabytes of e-mails from the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia in England. These e-mails, which have now been confirmed as real, involved many researchers across the globe with ideologically similar advocates around the world. They were brazenly discussing the destruction and hiding of data that did not support global warming claims. The academics here also worked closely with the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.

Everything dimocraps do... They lie. Everything. the dimocrap party is not a political party, it is a criminal organization that attracts the criminal element in society.

dimocraps lie. It's what they do. All of them. Top to bottom, the short, the tall, the skinny, the fat, the young, the old....

dimocraps lie. About everything

Well we can thank those liberal vets for asserting their determination to correct the stranglehold the conservatives had on the town. We have to remember at that time, Democrat was a another word for conservative in the south. The vets were sort of doing the same thing Truman was doing nationally, easing the conservatives out of the Democratic party.

Faux News said so, so it must be true.

Do I detect a suggestion that you disbelieve the report?

Could you provide a link so that I might see on what you base said disbelief?

'Cause if you have no such link.....one might believe you to be biased, and we wouldn't want that.......

Science. Learn it.

One hardly knows why it is necessary to demonstrate the lack of reliability in ErroneousJoe's posts.....

...but it is fun to do so.

The following will show that it is the Warmists who fabricate, lie, and cheat....not the global warming skeptics.

1. “Fakegate,” the strange and still being written story of the decline and fall of political activist Peter Gleick, who had successfully engineered a long career posing as an objective climate scientist. Gleick, who has announced he is taking a “temporary, short-term leave of absence” as president of the Pacific Institute, also served until recently as chairman of the science integrity task force of the American Geophysical Union...

a. Gleick has publicly confessed that he contacted The Heartland Institute fraudulently pretending to be a member of the Board of Directors. … he created an email address similar to that of a board member and used it to convince a staff member to send him confidential board materials.

b. Gleick then forwarded the documents to 15 global warming alarmist advocacy organizations and sympathetic journalists,…

2. Their expectation apparently was that the documents would be as embarrassing and damaging to the global warming skeptics as were the emails revealed in the “Climategate” scandal to the alarmist side.

a. The Climategate revelations showed scientific leaders of the UN’s IPCC and global warming alarmist movement plotting to falsify climate data and exclude those raising doubts …

3. But the stolen Heartland documents exonerated, rather than embarrassed, the skeptic movement. They demonstrate only an interest at Heartland in getting the truth out on the actual objective science.

a. They revealed little funding from oil companies and other self interested commercial enterprises, who actually contribute heavily to global warming alarmists as protection money instead. The documents also show how poorly funded the global warming skeptics at Heartland are,…

Details found here:
Fakegate: The Obnoxious Fabrication of Global Warming - Forbes

Well we can thank those liberal vets for asserting their determination to correct the stranglehold the conservatives had on the town. We have to remember at that time, Democrat was a another word for conservative in the south. The vets were sort of doing the same thing Truman was doing nationally, easing the conservatives out of the Democratic party.

"Democrat was a another word for conservative in the south."

No it wasn't.

It was the word for Democrat.

Your post is an outright lie.
The OP clearly demonstrates the intimate relationship between the the corrupt government and FDR.

It really must scare you to reduce you to such prevarication.

Southern Democrats were never conservatives.

a. All the segregationists in the Senate were Democrats, and remained same for the rest of their lives…except for one. And they were not conservative.

b. Strom Thurmond became a Republican, albeit 16 years later.
Lets see how many of the 12 in the Senate were conservative.

c. Senator Harry Byrd, staunch opponent of anti-communist McCarthy

d. Senator Robert Byrd, proabortion, opposed Gulf Wars, supported ERA, high grades from NARAL and ACLU

e. Senator Allen Ellender, McCarthy opponent, pacifist

f. Senator Sam Ervin, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, Nixon antagonist

g. Senator Albert Gore, Sr., McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War

h. Senator James Eastland, strong anti-communist

i. Senator Wm. Fulbright, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, big UN supporter

j. Senator Walter F. George, supported TVA, and Great Society programs

k. Senator Ernest Hollings, initiated federal food stamp program, …but supported Clarence Thomas’ nomination

l. Senator Russell Long, led the campaign for Great Society programs

m. Senator Richard Russell, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, supported FDR’s New Deal

n. Senator John Stennis, McCarthy opponent, opposed Robert Bork’s nomination
Notice how segregationist positions went hand-in-hand with opposition to McCarthy? Not all Democrats….Robert Kennedy worked for McCarthy, and Senator John F. Kenned refused to censure him.
See chapter 12 of "Mugged," by Coulter.

reggie, you are a lesson for our time. Marginally intelligent, and educated far below what you believe yourself to be, you accept propaganda willingly.

No it wasn't.

The OP clearly demonstrates the intimate relationship between the the corrupt government and FDR.

a. All the segregationists in the Senate were Democrats, and remained same for the rest of their lives…except for one. And they were not conservative.

d. Senator Robert Byrd, proabortion, opposed Gulf Wars, supported ERA, high grades from NARAL and ACLU

k. Senator Ernest Hollings, initiated federal food stamp program, …but supported Clarence Thomas’ nomination

m. Senator Richard Russell, McCarthy opponent, anti-Vietnam War, supported FDR’s New Deal

Notice how segregationist positions went hand-in-hand with opposition to McCarthy? Not all Democrats….Robert Kennedy worked for McCarthy, and Senator John F. Kenned refused to censure him.

reggie, you are a lesson for our time. Marginally intelligent, and educated far below what you believe yourself to be, you accept propaganda willingly.

Golly I always thought that southern Democrats were conservative yet voted Democratic because of Lincoln. That seemed to be the history at least until Democrats began easing them out the back door. The former conservative Democrats are now conservative Republicans. Where did I go wrong?
Citing politicians that are politicians is questionable evidence.

No it wasn't.

Golly I always thought that southern Democrats were conservative yet voted Democratic because of Lincoln. That seemed to be the history at least until Democrats began easing them out the back door. The former conservative Democrats are now conservative Republicans. Where did I go wrong?
Citing politicians that are politicians is questionable evidence.

reggie....my post is hardly 'evidence'.

It is fact.

The term 'evidence' only applies in these discussions if there is a possibility of the individual learning same is able to incorporate it into their thinking.

You don't fit that profile.

Your posts have established that you behave more like iron-filings in a magnetic field, than a thinking human being.

You are the 'reliable Democrat voter'.

The logic of the OP:

1. Veterans ganged up on a corrupt police force in 1946.

2. Therefore, people (as in someone besides myself, being I'm clearly too important to put myself at risk) needs to shoot the liberals who are stealing elections.

Hard to believe that someone actually writes this stuff, thinks "great post!", pats themself on the back and then posts it.

By the way, I don't do Constitution-worship. If the Constitution is amended to legalize slavery, does that mean we should fight for slavery? Constitution-worship, like Bible-worship, tends to be an excuse that people invoke to justify whatever it is they wanted to do anyways.

They are out in the open arena willing and eager to discuss it with all comers...and how is this hiding exactly?

Could it be there are those as you afraid to challenge them in the arena of ideas or does thou choose to hide behind your keyboard on these boards and complain of them and their public stance?

All comers that make it past the call screeners, that is.

People like you would be put to the front of the line. Good deflection, though.
Most of the hosts I listen to BEG for opposing POV...Limbaugh had a policy where Libs were put at the top of the list to talk to him...

Forum List

Back