A Tale of Lies, Deceit, and Terrorism: the Birth of Israel

But seriously fanger, I have during my time here taken the time to read articles and information like you have posted here in this thread. I have seriously gone and viewed/read/investigated all the information that the pro-pali's have posted. And done so with an open mind.

But then I suddenly realize I am going down the rabbit hole because suddenly all the blame is put on Israel. There is hardly if ever any mention of violence at those sites ever perpetrated by the Arabs and/or Palestinians. It is like the Israelis just have visited nothing but aggression and violence against the 'Palestinians" while the "Palestinians" have just sat back and been peaceful little doves.

Your article does exactly the same thing. It leads one to believe that there wasn't any civil war from (Arab Revolt) 1936-1939, Arab revolt/civil war during 1947, no Arab attack during 1948, no nothing of the sort. No massacre in Hebron in 1929.

At least the "Zionist" sites do claim the violence the Israelis have visited back upon their foes all through the years.

So to sum it up. Fuck you and your lies.
Have a nice time in the occupied territories, and take some lube for when the israeli's want to check out your "back passage"

Is that what happened to you? Did you thank the Israelis, bacheh kooney? :rofl:

The Untold Story of the Zionist intent to turn Palestine into a Jewish State

William A. Cook

May 11, 2010

(Based on classified documents from the Jewish Agency and its affiliated organizations seized by the British Mandate Police, materials that confirm that the Zionist controlled Jewish community intended to remove the Arab inhabitants of Palestine from their land and make the whole of Mandate Palestine a Jewish State, an intent that continues to the present day as the new book, The Plight of the Palestinians: a Long History of Destruction, available at Macmillan.com, demonstrates.)

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because Geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either … There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.” (Moshe Dayan, Address to the Technion, Haifa, as quoted in Haaretz, 4-4-1969)
The-Plight-of-the-Palestinians-William-A-Cook.jpg

A Tale of Lies Deceit and Terrorism the Birth of Israel Intifada Palestine

“His Majesty’s Government therefore now declare unequivocally that it is no part of their policy that Palestine should become a Jewish State.”

all the paid shills of Israel in this section,their handlers are going to get worried over you exposing this truth..lol

William A. Cook

May 11, 2010

(Based on classified documents from the Jewish Agency and its affiliated organizations seized by the British Mandate Police, materials that confirm that the Zionist controlled Jewish community intended to remove the Arab inhabitants of Palestine from their land and make the whole of Mandate Palestine a Jewish State, an intent that continues to the present day as the new book, The Plight of the Palestinians: a Long History of Destruction, available at Macmillan.com, demonstrates.)

“Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because Geography books no longer exist, not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either … There is not one single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.” (Moshe Dayan, Address to the Technion, Haifa, as quoted in Haaretz, 4-4-1969)

“His Majesty’s Government therefore now declare unequivocally that it is no part of their policy that Palestine should become a Jewish State.”

all the paid shills of Israel in this section,their handlers are going to get worried over you exposing this truth..lol

How much are the Palestinian propagandists paying you to post here ?

William A. Cook

May 11, 2010

Another brilliant post by 9-11 inside handjob.

Yeah, sure.

Much of the above material (except the blue) was collected by Joseph E. Katz = .eretzyisroel org/~jkatz/evidence.html

EretzYisroel.Org
www.eretzyisroel.org/

Presenting a Jewish perspective on the history of Palestine and Israel,

It is also here

The Testimony of Arafat s Nazi Uncle in 1937

So you are found wanting again, and LYING to support islamonazis terrorists

William A. Cook

May 11, 2010

How much are the Palestinian propagandists paying you to post here ?

Nothing he is doing it for the fame and glory of being an islamonazi armchair terrorist

Yeah, sure.

Much of the above material (except the blue) was collected by Joseph E. Katz = .eretzyisroel org/~jkatz/evidence.html

EretzYisroel.Org
www.eretzyisroel.org/

You deluded Nazis anti Israel sources all the time. Not to mention pro Palestinian Arab sources.
I hardly think eretzyisroel is an anti Israel source, Nazi, you may be right there

But it is only you linking to it, so you must find it truthful

If this is the intention of the Jews, then they have been miserable as executing it. Instead the Palestinian population is growing. i am sure that if Israel was under Chinese control, there would be no Palestinian presence.

I am also not sure what these kind of discussions bring to the table. Yeah Israel was created haphazardly mostly due to the brits but it is what it is and it is time to accept that both peoples have a right to live in peace in 2 states.

I really doubt if the Chinese would put up with the Israelites.

They would have wiped out the islamonazis 66 years ago and taken all the M.E.

Yeah, sure.

EretzYisroel.Org
www.eretzyisroel.org/

You deluded Nazis anti Israel sources all the time. Not to mention pro Palestinian Arab sources.
I hardly think eretzyisroel is an anti Israel source, Nazi, you may be right there

I wasn't talking about that source Nazi Jos
whats a Jos?

An armchair islamonazi terrorist LIAR

But seriously fanger, I have during my time here taken the time to read articles and information like you have posted here in this thread. I have seriously gone and viewed/read/investigated all the information that the pro-pali's have posted. And done so with an open mind.

But then I suddenly realize I am going down the rabbit hole because suddenly all the blame is put on Israel. There is hardly if ever any mention of violence at those sites ever perpetrated by the Arabs and/or Palestinians. It is like the Israelis just have visited nothing but aggression and violence against the 'Palestinians" while the "Palestinians" have just sat back and been peaceful little doves.

Your article does exactly the same thing. It leads one to believe that there wasn't any civil war from (Arab Revolt) 1936-1939, Arab revolt/civil war during 1947, no Arab attack during 1948, no nothing of the sort. No massacre in Hebron in 1929.

At least the "Zionist" sites do claim the violence the Israelis have visited back upon their foes all through the years.

The Israelis are like vultures and the Palestinians are like mice.

And we all know that mice are vermin that breed like rats, and are hated by everyone. Vultures perform a service by ridding the world of rotten meat and vermin.

Have a nice time in the occupied territories, and take some lube for when the israeli's want to check out your "back passage"

Well you wont need any when you go, your imam will have seen to that already

What are you jabbering on about? That land was acquired by the Palestinian Administration and then sold to the Jews? What does it matter, they didn't buy very much as they owned less than 5% of the land in 1943.

View attachment 39437

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

And proves you are wrong in every post you make about Israel.

Here you go another quote from the source of the Peel commission

Evidence of Haj Amin al-Husseini Before the Royal Commission LORD PEEL: ... Just one question, then. You want completely to stop Jewish immigration. What do you want to do with the 400,000 Jews here at present?
MUFTI: They will live as they always did live previously in Arab countries, with complete freedom and liberty, as natives of the country. In fact Moslem rule has always been known for its tolerance, and as a matter of fact Jews used to come to Eastern countries under Arab rule to escape persecution in Europe. According to history, Jews had a most quiet and peaceful residence under Arab rule....

This region had not been under Arab rule for centuries but under Turkish rule. Turks were far more tolerant and fair with Jews then most Arabs ever were. They gave refuge to Jews and others fleeing Christian terror in Europe for centuries. In the mid 1800's they gave formal legal protection to Jews (something Arabs refuse do even today) and encouraged Jewish immigration. They strongly approved of Zionism because the whole region was a depopulated wasteland and hoped to bring prosperity to a crumbling Ottoman Empire.

LORD PEEL: And the condition of the fellahin as regards, for example, education. Are there more schools or fewer schools now?
MUFTI: They may have more schools, comparatively, but at the same time there has been an increase in their numbers.
The "increase in numbers" is the truth. The British while blocking Jewish immigration had allowed Arabs to pour in surrounding countries to swell the Arab population and appease people like this. In 1921 the whole region (see map above) only had 700,000 people. If this was so bad, why did so many move in?

SIR L. HAMMOND: Is there any conscription for the army now?
MUFTI: No.

He admits the Arabs are not taxed, forcibly conscripted into the military, have schools, etc. out from under Muslim rule. But...

SIR L. HAMMOND: Would the people like to have that back?
MUFTI: Yes. Provided we have our own Government.

What he really means is the rule of him and his wealthy family. That way he can steal everything he can get. Palestine, a British creation from WWI was a wasteland and economic basket case as are Muslim lands today. The only wealth and development in the whole region was that done by Jews. He wanted it all and his family had never done anything for a single poor Arab even to this day. Arafat, according to Forbes, is worth over $300 million while his people starve. Who says stealing from one's own people isn't profitable?

SIR L. HAMMOND: Then am I to take it from his evidence that he thinks the Arab portion of the population would be more happy if they reverted to a Turkish rule than under the present Mandatory rule?
MUFTI: That is a fact.

The Nazi Mufti successfully convinced all the Arab countries to commit genocide on all the indigenous Jews as well as ethnic cleanising.

But why are we surprised? Monte is a Nazi who sympathizes with terrorists.

Actually monte is a team that spews armchair terrorism on the message boards, and tells RACIST LIES.all the time. Then reports anyone that defeats their argument like the cry babies they are.

William A. Cook

May 11, 2010

What truth, that Britain had no control over Palestine until 1946 and had to carry out the LoN MANDATE orders. Look what happened shortly after the cowards cut and run.

Yeah, sure.

EretzYisroel.Org
www.eretzyisroel.org/

It is also here

At the bottom of the page you can read:"Much of the above material (except the blue) was collected by Joseph E. Katz " of Eretz Yisroel.fame

:dig: Keep digging the Liar's hole for yourself

Yeah, sure.

EretzYisroel.Org
www.eretzyisroel.org/

It is also here

At the bottom of the page you can read:"Much of the above material (except the blue) was collected by Joseph E. Katz " of Eretz Yisroel.fame

:dig: Keep digging the Liar's hole for yourself

Even the article Phoney cites is written by a right wing blogger Lewis Loflin, not an objective academic nor a historian, just another guy with an opinion.

If this is the intention of the Jews, then they have been miserable as executing it. Instead the Palestinian population is growing. i am sure that if Israel was under Chinese control, there would be no Palestinian presence.

I am also not sure what these kind of discussions bring to the table. Yeah Israel was created haphazardly mostly due to the brits but it is what it is and it is time to accept that both peoples have a right to live in peace in 2 states.

these "discussions" bring nothing to the table aside from anti-semitic anti-israel spew. they should not be "debated". debate legitimizes scum.

these "discussions" bring nothing to the table aside from anti-semitic anti-israel spew. they should not be "debated". debate legitimizes scum.
They should be challenged.......................Not be allowed to spread their lies without Challenge............

A Lie told long enough becomes the Truth..................therefore, it MUST BE CHALLENGED from time to time.

They should be challenged.......................Not be allowed to spread their lies without Challenge............

A Lie told long enough becomes the Truth..................therefore, it MUST BE CHALLENGED from time to time.

i think pointing out they're liars is sufficient... same with holocaust deniers

Forum List

Back