A Touchy Question On Gendercide Or In This Case Homocide

More and More I think Joey B is a paid shill.

Couldn't be. If someone were paying for that, they could hire someone who knows more about reproduction than my 3-year-old does. JB doesn't qualify.

Has the LEFT ever been WISE about spending assets...even thier own?

I'm beginning to think there just isn't anyone on the left more intelligent and educated than JB. "Douches are birth control" seems to be the pinnacle of left-wing thought at this point.

On the other hand, I feel better now about having always refused to have sex with left-wing men. If they don't know any more about female anatomy than this, they would have been and even bigger waste of my time than I thought.

The more JB talks, the more I wonder if he went to a "special" school.

For the mentally- and educationally-challenged among us (read: liberals), douching is not and never has been a birth control method. I don't doubt there were a lot of very stupid women who thought it would work - probably your mothers, given the fact that your brain-damaged selves are here - but ignorant people believe a lot of ignorant stuff. I can recall some very dumb girls in high school who thought having sex standing up would help them not to get pregnant, because they thought gravity would keep the sperm from swimming "upstream". (No, liberals, that doesn't work, either.)

As always in abortion threads, I find myself stating something so blindingly obvious that I can't believe I actually have to say it. Douches clean out the VAGINA. They do not wash out the uterus. Duhhh.

The idea that you can use a douche to wash out fertilized eggs is actually a new level of idiocy, by the way. Most people think you can use douche as birth control by doing it right after sex, to wash the semen out (No, liberals, that ALSO doesn't work). I am astounded to find out there's actually someone out there stupid enough to think that douching solution goes into the uterus.

Actually, I did go to a very special school. It was named after a dead saint, and had nasty old lesbians dressed in black beating on children because they were sexually frustrated.

But the fact was, in the past it was used for exactly that purpose...

Douche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Douching after intercourse is estimated to reduce the chances of conception by only 15–25%.[citation needed] In comparison, proper condom use reduces the chance of conception by as much as 97%. In some cases douching may force the ejaculate further into the vagina, increasing the chance of pregnancy. A review of studies by researchers at the University of Rochester Medical Center (N.Y.) showed that women who douched regularly and later became pregnant had higher rates of ectopic pregnancy, infections, and low birth weight infants than women who only douched occasionally or who never douched.[3]

For the mentally- and educationally-challenged among us (read: liberals), douching is not and never has been a birth control method. I don't doubt there were a lot of very stupid women who thought it would work - probably your mothers, given the fact that your brain-damaged selves are here - but ignorant people believe a lot of ignorant stuff. I can recall some very dumb girls in high school who thought having sex standing up would help them not to get pregnant, because they thought gravity would keep the sperm from swimming "upstream". (No, liberals, that doesn't work, either.)

As always in abortion threads, I find myself stating something so blindingly obvious that I can't believe I actually have to say it. Douches clean out the VAGINA. They do not wash out the uterus. Duhhh.

The idea that you can use a douche to wash out fertilized eggs is actually a new level of idiocy, by the way. Most people think you can use douche as birth control by doing it right after sex, to wash the semen out (No, liberals, that ALSO doesn't work). I am astounded to find out there's actually someone out there stupid enough to think that douching solution goes into the uterus.

Actually, I did go to a very special school. It was named after a dead saint, and had nasty old lesbians dressed in black beating on children because they were sexually frustrated.

Douching after intercourse is estimated to reduce the chances of conception by only 15–25%.[citation needed] In comparison, proper condom use reduces the chance of conception by as much as 97%. In some cases douching may force the ejaculate further into the vagina, increasing the chance of pregnancy. A review of studies by researchers at the University of Rochester Medical Center (N.Y.) showed that women who douched regularly and later became pregnant had higher rates of ectopic pregnancy, infections, and low birth weight infants than women who only douched occasionally or who never douched.[3]
No wonder we have so many abortions in this country cause retards like you believe this shit.

Who the hell even does that?

Idiots who flunked Health and Biology in school.

Or one who is old enough to remember before Roe v. Wade, that is exactly what people did...

When Women Used Lysol as Birth Control | Mother Jones

Of course, women who couldn’t afford or gain access to medically administered birth control had to come up with their own strategies for staying baby free. Douching was cheap, accessible, and widely advertised as a feminine hygiene product; however, as Andrea Tone writes in the book Devices and Desires: A History of Contraceptives in America, it was also the most common form of birth control from 1940 until 1960—when the oral contraceptive pill arrived on the market.

The most popular brand of douche was Lysol—an antiseptic soap whose pre-1953 formula contained cresol, a phenol compound reported in some cases to cause inflammation, burning, and even death. By 1911 doctors had recorded 193 Lysol poisonings and five deaths from uterine irrigation. Despite reports to the contrary, Lysol was aggressively marketed to women as safe and gentle. Once cresol was replaced with ortho-hydroxydiphenyl in the formula, Lysol was pushed as a germicide good for cleaning toilet bowls and treating ringworm, and Lehn & Fink's, the company that made the disinfectant, continued to market it as safeguard for women's "dainty feminine allure."

Couldn't be. If someone were paying for that, they could hire someone who knows more about reproduction than my 3-year-old does. JB doesn't qualify.

I'm beginning to think there just isn't anyone on the left more intelligent and educated than JB. "Douches are birth control" seems to be the pinnacle of left-wing thought at this point.

On the other hand, I feel better now about having always refused to have sex with left-wing men. If they don't know any more about female anatomy than this, they would have been and even bigger waste of my time than I thought.

YOU...are awesome. :lol:

No wonder we have so many abortions in this country cause retards like you believe this shit.

Big corporations told women they could be used for that... so what are they supposed to believe?

Reading your posts, I doubt any man would ever want to stick his unit in you... he'd probably have to roll you in flour and look for the wet spot, anyway, over the rolls of fat.

But to the point, douches were used as birth control, marketted as birth control and caused a lot of problems in the bad old days when abortion was against the law. These are days you want to go back to, not me.

Answer the question.

Is a woman who douches after sex to clear out any fertilized eggs committing murder or not?

(This was, by the way, a very common practice before birth control pills became widely available.)

By the definintion you and your boy Thanatos, life begins at conception, and that would be dousing that new life with a chemical to kill it or wash it out.

So by your own definition, a douche is a murder weapon.

thanks for proving abortion is unecessary.

Oh, I think it is usually unnecessary.

I think ice cream is unnecessary, too. But I don't want the CHurch or the government telling me I can't have it if I want it.

Big corporations told women they could be used for that... so what are they supposed to believe?

Their doctor you fucking retard.

Oh my God, he's fucking ILLITERATE. He just cited a Wikipedia article that verifies everything I said, as though it's some sort of triumphant "Gotcha!" moment proving ME wrong. And never mind the fact that it ALSO contradicts him and his whackadoodle claim that douching "washes out fertilized eggs" and thus is a "murder weapon".

What the fuck do you do with someone who doesn't understand English even when it's coming from HIM?

You mean a doctor who was subject to criminal prosecution if he told a woman how to end her pregnancy back in those days? Or even how to prevent pregnancy.

Contraception did not become legal until 1965. (Griswald v. Conneticutt).

I know these are good old days you want to go back to.

Oh my God, he's fucking ILLITERATE. He just cited a Wikipedia article that verifies everything I said, as though it's some sort of triumphant "Gotcha!" moment proving ME wrong. And never mind the fact that it ALSO contradicts him and his whackadoodle claim that douching "washes out fertilized eggs" and thus is a "murder weapon".

What the fuck do you do with someone who doesn't understand English even when it's coming from HIM?

You have stumbled upon the conundrum of the lefty universe.

My fascination, and frustration.

Um, well, I don't draw the interpretations you do, but somehow, you didn't live through the time period when that sort of thing was actually done.

The Wiki Article said it prevented pregnancy 15-20% of the time, which is still pretty crappy odds.

But if you are one of the 15-20% of fertilized eggs killed in that way, is it murder or not?

YOU...are awesome. :lol:

Thank you for saying so. :redface:

And "big corporations" never told them anything of the sort. The stupid twats came up with the idea on their own, undoubtedly using the same stellar "logic" and "education" about women's anatomy that JB has been regaling us with.

You have stumbled upon the conundrum of the lefty universe.

My fascination, and frustration.

Oh, I knew about it. Doesn't make it any less annoying every time I encounter it, though.

But to the point, douches were used as birth control, marketted as birth control and caused a lot of problems in the bad old days when abortion was against the law. These are days you want to go back to, not me.

You are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. This is a new low, even for you.

And "big corporations" never told them anything of the sort. The stupid twats came up with the idea on their own, undoubtedly using the same stellar "logic" and "education" about women's anatomy that JB has been regaling us with.

Um, no, that's how they were marketted.

lysoldouche2.jpeg

reproductive-wellness-lysol-douche-adjpg-f08f8461f2097080_medium.jpg

CWRU museum chronicles long history of birth control: a Reproductive Wellness column | cleveland.com

oh my god, he's fucking illiterate. He just cited a wikipedia article that verifies everything i said, as though it's some sort of triumphant "gotcha!" moment proving me wrong. And never mind the fact that it also contradicts him and his whackadoodle claim that douching "washes out fertilized eggs" and thus is a "murder weapon".

What the fuck do you do with someone who doesn't understand english even when it's coming from him?

um, well, i don't draw the interpretations you do, but somehow, you didn't live through the time period when that sort of thing was actually done.

The wiki article said it prevented pregnancy 15-20% of the time, which is still pretty crappy odds.

But if you are one of the 15-20% of fertilized eggs killed in that way, is it murder or not?

douches do not go into the fucking uterus, you drooling, illiterate moron! Read your own goddamned wikipedia link, shitforbrains! Douches do not - cannot - kill fertilized eggs! Not now, not before, not ever!

oh my god, he's fucking illiterate. He just cited a wikipedia article that verifies everything i said, as though it's some sort of triumphant "gotcha!" moment proving me wrong. And never mind the fact that it also contradicts him and his whackadoodle claim that douching "washes out fertilized eggs" and thus is a "murder weapon".

What the fuck do you do with someone who doesn't understand english even when it's coming from him?

um, well, i don't draw the interpretations you do, but somehow, you didn't live through the time period when that sort of thing was actually done.

The wiki article said it prevented pregnancy 15-20% of the time, which is still pretty crappy odds.

douches do not go into the fucking uterus, you drooling, illiterate moron! Read your own goddamned wikipedia link, shitforbrains! Douches do not - cannot - kill fertilized eggs! Not now, not before, not ever!

Okay, whatever you say... but again, that's certainly not what the Catholic Church was teaching us back in the 1970's, and certainly how the companies that made douches marketted them as a crude "Morning after" pill....

And you guys didn't even talk about IUD's...

Forum List

Back