A Touchy Question On Gendercide Or In This Case Homocide

What does Walmart have to do with abortion?

Nothing.

More craziness from the pro-abortion pervert.

What does Walmart have to do with abortion?

Nothing.

More craziness from the pro-abortion pervert.

Well, gee, let's look at that.

China forces women to have abortions, because they are massively overpopulated, and it's better than the usual standby in Chinese history, slaughtering millions of actual people.

Not quite as bad, but bad enough to where if we were a decent society, we wouldn't have anything to do with it.

But you'll still go down to WalMart and buy Chinese made shit... and the Chinese will keep forcing women to have unwanted abortions.

China forces women to have abortions, because they are massively overpopulated.

The real reason it happens is because there is a failure to properly respect human rights in China, consistently and uniformly.

China forces women to have abortions, because they are massively overpopulated.

The real reason it happens is because there is a failure to properly respect human rights in China, consistently and uniformly.

Well, that's true, they did invite you over to teach, which I'd consider to be a serious violation of human rights...

To the point, what would you have them do with 1.3 billion people and no way to feed them? Just keep piling on more?

In other words, he's okay with human rights violations, particularly if the victims are poor and powerless.

Surprised?

I'm not.

In other words, he's okay with human rights violations, particularly if the victims are poor and powerless.

Surprised?

I'm not.

Abortion isn't a human rights violation.

Sorry. Just isn't.

I know you really need to think it is...

I'd have nothing to do with China. I wouldn't trade with them, I wouldn't send them our jobs, and I wouldn't endorse their policies.

It's your side that has gotten into bed with them.

Surprised?

I'm not.

Sorry. Just isn't.

I'd have nothing to do with China. I wouldn't trade with them, I wouldn't send them our jobs, and I wouldn't endorse their policies.

So killing innocent babies is humane???? :cuckoo:

Surprised?

I'm not.

Sorry. Just isn't.

Killing babies isn't Human rights violation?

Really? Since when?

Surprised?

I'm not.

Sorry. Just isn't.

Joey KNOWS it's wrong...as long as HE doesn't have to deal with the Drama/Trauma...and the SAME with Statists across the board.

JOEY doesn't LIVE in the real world.

Surprised?

I'm not.

Sorry. Just isn't.

Fetuses aren't babies. The point at which most abortions happen, the fetus is the size of a kidney bean and pain receptors have not yet been turned on.

Now, yeah, I'd like to see there be less abortions, because it isn't a nice procedure.

But until we have more income equality, better sex education, etc... (you know, all the things "conservatives" are against) we are going to have abortions.

Sorry. Just isn't.

Joey KNOWS it's wrong...as long as HE doesn't have to deal with the Drama/Trauma...and the SAME with Statists across the board.

JOEY doesn't LIVE in the real world.

In the world I live in, 1.2 million women have abortions every year in the US. Now, I know you don't like it, but they aren't kidnapping them off the street.

Those women took a home pregnancy test, made an appointment with a clinic, forked over $300.00, lay there on a table when the doctor performed the procedure, thanked the clinic staff and went home. And that was repeated about 1.2 million times. Every year.

That's the real world, bud.

I've known women who had abortions. They wouldn't have been swung by the awful arguments made by pro-life idiots on this board.

Sorry. Just isn't.

Fetuses aren't babies. The point at which most abortions happen, the fetus is the size of a kidney bean and pain receptors have not yet been turned on.

Now, yeah, I'd like to see there be less abortions, because it isn't a nice procedure.

But until we have more income equality, better sex education, etc... (you know, all the things "conservatives" are against) we are going to have abortions.

They are babies jackass....You were a fetus too dumbass....

And before that I was an embryoe. And before that I was zygote. And before that I was a gleam in my dad's eye.

What is your point?

Medicine does not consider fetuses/embryoes/Zygotes to be people.

Neither does the law.

Neither does the bible, which considered the loss of a fetus to be an offense only worthy of a fine. (Read Exodus 21:22-23).

Even when abortion was illegal, women were never charged with murder for having them.

And before that I was an embryoe. And before that I was zygote. And before that I was a gleam in my dad's eye.

What is your point?

Neither does the law.

Neither does the bible, which considered the loss of a fetus to be an offense only worthy of a fine. (Read Exodus 21:22-23).

Even when abortion was illegal, women were never charged with murder for having them.

Hey asshole life begins at conception and you know that but you have to make up shit to excuse your love of baby killing.

What is your point?

Neither does the law.

Hey asshole life begins at conception and you know that but you have to make up shit to excuse your love of baby killing.

NO, life begins when they baby can live outside it's mother's womb. This has been the law since 1973.

If life begins at conception, the reality is that only one out of three fertilized zygotes actually attach to the uterine wall.

But we aren't holding funerals over tampons.

What is your point?

Neither does the law.

NO, life begins when they baby can live outside it's mother's womb. This has been the law since 1973.

If life begins at conception, the reality is that only one out of three fertilized zygotes actually attach to the uterine wall.

I am sorry but how is miscarriage the same as murder?

I'm curious about two things.

1) What does being a baby have to do with either of the things JB cited? I don't recall either size or pain receptors being mentioned anywhere in the definition of the word "baby".

2) If fetuses aren't babies, what's "not nice" about abortions, that JB wants to see fewer (not "less", dummy; learn English, please)? Why does it matter, if fetuses aren't babies?

Sorry to piggyback on your post, Thanatos, but I can't see the dumbest among us unless someone quotes them, and you quoted him. ;)

I am sorry but how is miscarriage the same as murder?

Apparently, JB thinks he's God, and if God can do it, so can he.

Of course, he also seems to think fetuses are wads of cotton, so . . . :eusa_whistle:

POSTCARD.jpg

It's clear Obama and many on the left don't care if people want to find out what sex their unborn baby is before deciding to abort them or not.

What if it's true that Homosexuality is really genetic?

What if they were to isolate that gene?

What if they were able to say definitively that their child is gonna be straight or Gay and people decided to abort the child accordingly?

What if people started using sexual orientation as a reason to snuff that unborn baby out of existence?

Would you feel the same way about Gendercide...or in this case Homocide.

Just asking.
"Homocide", lol, good one.
Anyway, unless it became a requirement to list the reason why an abortion was requested, we would never know why.
However if a woman knew in advance if the child was going to be homosexual, and it was required to list the reason for the abortion, and then it became a public record, I would say you probably would see the left come unglued if they saw a much higher rate of abortions that were performed on Homofetuses.

What is your point?

Neither does the law.

Is that relevant to something?

Forum List

Back