A Touchy Question On Gendercide Or In This Case Homocide

Now that murdering girls in the womb is becoming fashionable, you will see the same situation in India, pimps will certainly encourage whores to get pregnant, abort the boys and raise the girls into a new generation of prostitutes. Girls can get started at around 7 and the girl children at that age generate much more money than the hags.

Anything that keeps them from being Customer Service Reps...

Anyone who suppots making abortion illegal is a antifreedom liberal.its amusing to watch the same people whine about abortion but how dare they tell you what you can eat.

nobody tells or forces me to eat something. sorry, u loose.

See transfats in new york. See the latest soda debate in new york.
I don't loose, I think both are anti liberty.

yes, passed by an libertarian, I don't live in NYC and never would.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Anyone who suppots making abortion illegal is a antifreedom liberal.its amusing to watch the same people whine about abortion but how dare they tell you what you can eat.

yeah because abortion is killing people, eating a hotdog is not. It's really not that hard.

Last edited:
Only to a twisted fuck.

So half the country are "twisted fucks", including some 40 million women who've had abortions? Seriously? You are going with this?

Your wrong cause way less then half the country support baby killing .

Uh, no, actually, they are actually okay with it.

Abortion

25% think it should be legal in ALL circumstances.
52% think it should be legal in some circumstances.
20% think it should be illegal in all circumstances.

So half the country are "twisted fucks", including some 40 million women who've had abortions? Seriously? You are going with this?

Abortion

Diod they ask if they support it????Cause I see only 25% of sick twisted fucks doing that.

Abortion

Diod they ask if they support it????Cause I see only 25% of sick twisted fucks doing that.

um, gee, guy, I would say that if 77% think it should be legal, um, yeah, that means they support it, at least in some circumstances.

When a government and their employees can drag a woman out of her house, beat her, and then forcibly abort her 7 going on 8 month baby from her womb over a one child policy, shouldn't we care just a bit?

When a government and their employees can drag a woman out of her house, beat her, and then forcibly abort her 7 going on 8 month baby from her womb over a one child policy, shouldn't we care just a bit?

Yes, if that was happening in this country, we should be worried about it.

But given the far right has done nothing but empower the Beijing regime by moving all the good paying jobs over there, in their quest to break the middle class, I think they aer the last ones to whine about it.

You may not llike China, but I'll bet you still go down to WalMart and buy Chinese made crap.

Forum List

Back