A Touchy Question On Gendercide Or In This Case Homocide

Here's the funny thing..Moonglo is whining in the illegal immigrant thread that refusing pregnant illegal women health care is murdering babies.

I asked in that thread how Moonglow felt about abortion, if refusing medical care to pregnant illegal immigrants was killing babies, but don't think I got an answer.

No, I'm absolutely 100 percent right. I've been involved in this debate for a long time. I've worked in residential treatment and been to the clinics with the women who get raped and abused. So fuck off, and learn something about the industry you support, that preys on women and makes money off the death of children and the degradation of women.

really, how do I support the abortion industry, POS!

By denying the abuses, by supporting abortion.

Do you need a dictionary?

Here's the funny thing..Moonglo is whining in the illegal immigrant thread that refusing pregnant illegal women health care is murdering babies.

I asked in that thread how Moonglow felt about abortion, if refusing medical care to pregnant illegal immigrants was killing babies, but don't think I got an answer.

you got that wrong as you do any things. now answer my direct question so I can read your extremist view.

No, I'm absolutely 100 percent right. I've been involved in this debate for a long time. I've worked in residential treatment and been to the clinics with the women who get raped and abused. So fuck off, and learn something about the industry you support, that preys on women and makes money off the death of children and the degradation of women.

really? I have denied abuses, show me where?

would you like to post my statements where I have supported abortion? no, you won't find any.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5452103-post15.html

"Hey dummies, illegal immigration is and has been declining, the trend now is many are going home because of the recession. but go ahead and demand babies be executed for being illegal and that would force all women to never want to go to a hospital. We can kill them all and let God sort out them, right!?"

And I already answered your question.

The extremists are the ones who promote the butchery of women and the murder of babies for profit. In other words, the ones who support abortion. Like you! Congrats! You're a winner!

Liar.

Abortion exists today to keep women under the thumbs of men. Through abortion, women can be raped repeatedly, and the results of it hidden. Thanks to abortion, women can be used again and again by multiple men who care nothing for them, and the men never have to worry about being saddled with a child or a pregnant female.

Thanks to abortion, prostitution and slavery can flourish without repercussion to the men who profit from those industries.

The estimate is that as many as 60 percent, perhaps more, abortions are coerced. Nobody knows what the numbers are with regards to the number of abortions that come about to hide rape and abuse because PLANNED PARENTHOOD REFUSES TO REPORT THE STATS OR REPORT THE CRIMES.

You're a lowlife scum, as is any man who supports the abortion industry. I have never met a man who supports it who wasn't some sort of fucking pervert who had something to hide, and you're no different. How many women have you dragged to the clinic, you piece of shit?

is that why abortion is voluntary?
you seem to have this preconceived notion that you can use physco babble to deduce anyone that supports abortion. You could not be more wrong.

Voluntary????How many girls are made to abort a child their twisted fucking parents do you think? I personally know three.

what state did this happen in?

"Hey dummies, illegal immigration is and has been declining, the trend now is many are going home because of the recession. but go ahead and demand babies be executed for being illegal and that would force all women to never want to go to a hospital. We can kill them all and let God sort out them, right!?"

The extremists are the ones who promote the butchery of women and the murder of babies for profit. In other words, the ones who support abortion. Like you! Congrats! You're a winner!

by denying illegals or any woman the abilty to deliver their children in a safe environment is for the protection of the child which is what I prefer to you and your hater crowds that want them thrown into the streets to deliver thier child.

again show me where I have ever said I support abortion. please, I am waiting for you to try and trap me in your corner cause you need someone to scream at exspecially if it is a man.

The mainstream media, who supports and defends abortion, refuses to report it.

This is primarily because PP donates millions of dollars to progressive candidates, who in turn are supported by the leftist media.

"
In 1995, a pregnant employee at Duluth (Minn.) Little Stores was mistreated and threatened by a supervisor in an attempt to force the employee to abort her baby. In fact he threatened to push her down a flight of stairs if she didn't get an abortion. She was six months pregnant at the time.
In Florida, Glenda Dowis was sentenced to two years community service after she pleaded guilty to forcing her daughter at gunpoint to go to an abortion clinic. Clinic workers called the police, but police said Dowis told staff to perform the abortion even though her daughter “may seem a bit teary.”
In Arizona, a judge found Planned Parenthood negligent for failing to report an abortion on a 13-year-old girl who was sexually abused by her 23-year-old foster brother. Shawn Stephens took the girl to the clinic, but Planned Parenthood did not notify authorities until the girl returned six months later for a second abortion. A lawsuit alleged that the girl was subjected to repeated abuse and a second abortion because of the clinic’s failure to report suspected abuse. Stephens was sentenced to prison and lifetime probation."

http://www.mccl.org/page.aspx?pid=516

by denying illegals or any woman the abilty to deliver their children in a safe environment is for the protection of the child which is what I prefer to you and your hater crowds that want them thrown into the streets to deliver thier child.

Lol..I thought we were "extremists" which would mean that we're the minority...NOT "hater CROWDS".

You DO need a dictionary, don't you?

again show me where I have ever said I support abortion. please, I am waiting for you to try and trap me in your corner cause you need someone to scream at exspecially if it is a man.

Exspcially?

And until now I had no idea you were a man. Are you sure?

And I never said you SAID you support abortion, nitwit. I said you DO support abortion.

You're supporting it right here.

And you're also proving me right...men who support abortion without exception despise women.

In Florida, Glenda Dowis was sentenced to two years community service after she pleaded guilty to forcing her daughter at gunpoint to go to an abortion clinic. Clinic workers called the police, but police said Dowis told staff to perform the abortion even though her daughter “may seem a bit teary.”

notice that the mother was sentenced for her crime of forcing her daughter to do something she did not want, proving that abortion is voluntary and the law supports that voluntary act.

In Arizona, a judge found Planned Parenthood negligent for failing to report an abortion on a 13-year-old girl who was sexually abused by her 23-year-old foster brother. Shawn Stephens took the girl to the clinic, but Planned Parenthood did not notify authorities until the girl returned six months later for a second abortion. A lawsuit alleged that the girl was subjected to repeated abuse and a second abortion because of the clinic’s failure to report suspected abuse. Stephens was sentenced to prison and lifetime probation."

again a case where the law supports the non illegal use of abortion.

Last edited:

Lol..I thought we were "extremists" which would mean that we're the minority...NOT "hater CROWDS".

You DO need a dictionary, don't you?

you do not need to be a minority to be an extremist.

notice that the mother was sentenced for her crime of forcing her daughter to do something she did not want, proving that abortion is voluntary and the law supports that voluntary act.

again a case where the law supports the non illegal use of abortion.

I'm fairly certain you asked for evidence that coercion was taking place, after pretending it wasn't.

Moving the goalposts?

So how many women have you coerced into aborting?

"A Houston adoptive mother has been charged after arranging an abortion for her 12-year-old special needs daughter during a criminal investigation about whether the woman's biological son impregnated the girl."

Houston mom charged in pre-teen's abortion - Houston Chronicle

This is what abortion exists for. To protect criminals who prey upon women and children.

In this case, the mother tried once, and the girl was hysterical and they reported it.

She tried again in two weeks (the girl was 5 months pregnant) and the abortion was performed....someone reported it later.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back