A Touchy Question On Gendercide Or In This Case Homocide

Again, all of which happen because it's illegal.

In countries where it is legal, or in Nevada, this stuff doesn't happen. The hookers are independent contractors, they are regulated, in some cases they even have unions. They work in nice safe brothels.

You are wrong, you immoral idiot.

No, I'm not. Legal prostitution works very well in Nevada. It works very well in the parts of Europe where it happens.

You are wrong. The FACTS prove you wrong.

funny thing is, it is not just libs who support abortion, there are republicans also.

wait you mean republicans have different thoughts and beliefs, we're not just robots pounding the same message, NOWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take that as a compliment, even if some support barbaric policies.

And there are liberals that do not support abortion so, now you have it.

LOL yeah not many and the butch women's studies professors threaten to sit on their face until they love abortion!

wait you mean republicans have different thoughts and beliefs, we're not just robots pounding the same message, NOWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll take that as a compliment, even if some support barbaric policies.

LOL yeah not many and the butch women's studies professors threaten to sit on their face until they love abortion!

I am sure this has happened to you, but then you digress.

I am sure this has happened to you, but then you digress.

Actually I have a conservative friend, who was really liberal in college (we love to fuck with him all the time), who took a women's studies course to pick up chicks. I told him, that is the WORST class to do that, and at the end of the class I got a report from him.
Class is nothing but male bashing and the chicks, were hmmmmm, not real feminine, shall we say. I told him to send a thank you letter to the professor, proving my point, and now he's a very strong opponent of abortion and more conservative than me (HOL"Y #$%@#%@# I SAY!)

Even if I believed anything that you put up here (my experience is that assholes who go to bat for abortion are dishonest and have something to hide) I'm sure even you understand that your experience has no relevance.

And the rest of your post, well, all of your post, is just rubbish.

You're a sad and disgusting human. Hopefully you haven't been provided the opportunity to ruin any woman's life and God help any young women or daughters who have ever been subjected to you. I hope they survived intact. You really are that foul.

Like I said, for years I bought into the Pro-Life bullshit. Even tried to talk a gal out of an abortion once. (This was the one who got pregnant because her boyfriend wasn't making good on his promise to marry her, so she "forgot" to take her pills.) Didn't do any good. She had her own agenda. I got a better class of friends.

But what I realized in my ephinany a few years ago is that the Far Right doesn't want to end abortion. They could have done that in the 1980's simply by making sure we got pro-life justices instead of pro-choice justices like Souter, O'Conner and Kennedy. They just want to keep stupid people like you upset about it so you won't notice them dismantling the Middle Class in this country so Mitt Romney and his ilk can buy car elevators.

Now, I simply want abortion to remain legal to crush religious people's spirit. "Ha-ha, abortion is legal and God isn't doing shit about it becuse he doesn't exist!" Once we've done that, we can get about fixing the real problems in this country.

Another cowardly liberal hiding from the central moral aspect of the issue. Let's try this, if you're not too scared to answer a question (I expect you will be):

Do you support abortion just moments before the mother would have given birth?

No one actually does that.

Do you support it or not? You're such a fucking coward.

I made a pretty clear answer, but you still didn't understand it.

Look, guy, I'm not going to get down to your monosyballic level of conversation.

Do you support it or not? You're such a fucking coward.

I made a pretty clear answer.

You're afraid to answer, you fucking coward. You lack the sack to ever answer a direct question, you worthless pussy.

Okay, let's look at this.

You asked me if I was against something that never actually happens.

I said, it never happens, and when anything close to that happens, it's usually for a damned good reason, like the fetus has some horrible disease like Brittle Bone Syndrome or Spina Bifida.

Being completely unable to understand an answer, because youare some kind of high functioning retarded person who shudders at the thought of a world free of retards due to the benefits of abortion, you get all upset.

I gave you an answer. I've explained the answer to you... that you lack the reading comprehension skills to understand really isn't my problem.

I've asked you several simple yes or no questions and you have shamelessly run and hid like the idiotic fucking pussy that you are. You lack the brains or the character to even attempt to defend your own so-called positions, you worthless loser.

Here's a simple test. Let's see if you can answer any yes or no question: Do you like orange juice? Yes or no. This is a big moment for you; can you do it?

I've asked you several simple yes or no questions and you have shamelessly run and hid like the idiotic fucking pussy that you are. You lack the brains or the character to even attempt to defend your own so-called positions, you worthless loser.

No, I gave you intelligent and thoughtful answers to false equivlency questions that were usually off topic.

The "wrongness" of rape has nothing to do with abortion.

Rape was wrong in the oldy days because women were property, and you were fucking up someoen else's property.

In the Bible, it calls for rape victims to be stoned in the city if they didn't cry out, and a rapist could pay his victim's father 50 sheckels and marry her. They also killed women if they weren't virgins on their wedding day or had sex outside of marriage.

It's wrong today because it's an assault on a woman, who is no longer property, but an equal person. So WHY it was against the law has changed. It's finally wrong for the right reasons.

Real questions don't have "yes or no" answers. But you probably don't understand it because you're not very bright.

Now, on Abortion, the purpose of abortion laws was to keep women under the thumbs of men. No one still thinks that's a good idea.

Here's a simple test. Let's see if you can answer any yes or no question: Do you like orange juice? Yes or no. This is a big moment for you; can you do it?

Depends what kind of mood I'm in. I like orange juice, but I don't drink it after the stomach operation I had four years ago.

See. Nuance. In the real world, you have it.

No, I gave you intelligent and thoughtful answers .

You are fundamentally incapable of any such thing. You ducked like the fucking pussy you are because you know you cannot defend your own so-called positions.

Depends what kind of mood I'm in. I like orange juice, but I don't drink it after the stomach operation I had four years ago.

I knew it. You cannot answer even the simplest question, you idiotic pussy.

I knew it. You cannot answer even the simplest question, you idiotic pussy.

I did give an answer, but again, it was one that you couldn't understand....

I think I'm enjoying fucking with you, but it's kind of like taunting a cat with a laser pointer...

Right. Um, besides the sexist notion of calling people "pussies". (Seriously, you have some serious issues with women, don't you?) I've served in the military, which you never have...

Right. Um, besides the sexist notion of calling people "pussies". (Seriously, you have some serious issues with women, don't you?) I've served in the military, which you never have...

The question is how you can live with yourself bringing shame on the US military by being such a fucking pussy. Ah, but questions scare the hell out of you, don't they pussy?

Forum List

Back