A Touchy Question On Gendercide Or In This Case Homocide

You really are remarkably stupid. If someone donates an organ, that's not illegal. Selling human organs is illegal. Can your pea brain figure out why?

The fact that you are so dishonest, cowardly, morally bankrupt, and mentally limited means you are unlikely to ever understand anything being explained to you here.

Again, why is that?

Why not let a poor person sell his kidney?

Thanks for providing another example of your mental and moral limitations.

You really are remarkably stupid. If someone donates an organ, that's not illegal. Selling human organs is illegal. Can your pea brain figure out why?

The fact that you are so dishonest, cowardly, morally bankrupt, and mentally limited means you are unlikely to ever understand anything being explained to you here.

Again, why is that?

Why not let a poor person sell his kidney?

Thanks for providing another example of your mental and moral limitations.

Hey, guy, that's the economic system you think is fine. Let the rich fuck the poor at every oppurtunity. I'm just not seeing why you find this point so abhorent. And, yes, it does happen in many parts of the world.

You think it's okay for Mitt Romney to screw working folks out of their pensions and medical coverge, but man, he just can't buy one of their kidneys, no, no, no. That would be "wrong".

Interesting moral scale you have.

More blithering nonsense from the guy who supports prostitution and abortion.

Using reason applied as you do in the post above, your stated refusal to speak out against prostitution or abortion means you support today's slave market. Good on ya!

More blithering nonsense from the guy who supports prostitution and abortion.

Using reason applied as you do in the post above, your stated refusal to speak out against prostitution or abortion means you support today's slave market. Good on ya!

Again, another false equivlency.

I guess you can't actually TELL me why abortion is bad without comparing it to something else.

Okay. Why is ABORTION wrong. Not why is murder or the slave trade wrong.

Tell me why abortion is wrong without comparing it to anything else.

Because you can't argue why anyone should care what a woman does with her own body.

Of course I can. When a woman OR a man does something with their body that harms another person it ceases to be just that person's own business. Of course.

You have constantly (and transparently) avoided it all along, coward.

Okay, yes, I totally confused you by using answers that had more than one syllable...

full_retard.jpg

Last edited:
Because you can't argue why anyone should care what a woman does with her own body.

Of course I can. When a woman OR a man does something with their body that harms another person it ceases to be just that person's own business. Of course.

Okay.

Abortion doesn't harm another person. Neither does prostitution.

Fetuses aren't people. Sorry.

No one sees them as people. People don't lose their shit over a miscarriage the way they lose their shit over a child dying.

Even when abortion was illegal, no one was ever charged with murder for having one.

Abortion doesn't harm another person. .

Of course it does. You cannot even support your own position without hiding from the central moral issue involved.

No, it doesn't.

Every legal document I have indicates my date of personhood was my date of birth, not my date of conception.

In fact, there is no legal, medical or biblical justification for personhood before birth.

Because prostitution is the definition of moral bankruptcy. It victimizes women, it promotes depravity, it lines the pockets of pimps and drug dealers, it supports the slavery market.

Because prostitution is the definition of moral bankruptcy. It victimizes women, it promotes depravity, it lines the pockets of pimps and drug dealers, it supports the slavery market.

Again, all of which happen because it's illegal.

In countries where it is legal, or in Nevada, this stuff doesn't happen. The hookers are independent contractors, they are regulated, in some cases they even have unions. They work in nice safe brothels.

I think you've sort of defeated your own argument here.

Forum List

Back