A Treat For Everyone

I didn't see any holes.
If you took the time to read the inscriptions and click the links, you would see that it pertains to all the different types of people and religions in the Holy Land. It's an unbiased account of recent history from 1831, Crackhead.

I didn't see any holes.
If you took the time to read the inscriptions and click the links, you would see that it pertains to all the different types of people and religions in the Holy Land. It's an unbiased account of recent history from 1831, Crackhead.

:lol: well ...thanks but it was just a joke. Your pics of Palestine are very nice. Thank You.

Great photos. Sure was a desert wasteland before Israel in 1948. No wonder the Palestinian squatters now want to claim it's "their land.

I didn't see any holes.

:lol: well ...thanks but it was just a joke. Your pics of Palestine are very nice. Thank You.

Great photos. Sure was a desert wasteland before Israel in 1948. No wonder the Palestinian squatters now want to claim it's "their land.

If making land improvements gives one ownership..wouldn't Americans own the land?

If making land improvements gives one ownership..wouldn't Americans own the land?

The first two Aliyot (waves of immigration) in the early 1800's, from Russia into "Palestine", did not involve America. That's when the Jews, by the sweat of their brows, drained the swamps and irrigated the land, that the Turks had neglected.

Kama Tov HaShem. Blessed be our people and state.
I hope you clicked on the link about the Jerusalem Post, Lipush, which used to be called the Palestine Post because the Jews were called the Palestinians at that time. I wonder if any of the Israelis who are up in age at present remember when they manned the Palestine Booth at the World's Fair in New York in 1940.
The Palestine Post

So true. The Jews were indigenous Palestinians. I guess that must be who "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land" from.

Kama Tov HaShem. Blessed be our people and state.
I hope you clicked on the link about the Jerusalem Post, Lipush, which used to be called the Palestine Post because the Jews were called the Palestinians at that time. I wonder if any of the Israelis who are up in age at present remember when they manned the Palestine Booth at the World's Fair in New York in 1940.
The Palestine Post

Forum List

Back