A Tribute to President Trump....as the left tries to destroy him and his supporters....

For one of the best Presidents we have ever had...who put the American people first, who tried to take on the swamp....who created a booming economy, peace movement in the middle east....

To you President Trump......

MAGA forever...

I actually thought he deserved a tribute for attempting something on unfair trade (although I thought his gripe with Europe was just his personal ego tiff) and trying to end forever wars. Whatever else his failures were, even if the flirted with fascism, imo he had a sincere desire to do some good for America.

But he encouraged an attempted insurrection last Wed. That is his legacy. The only potus to ever do that. Not even Nixon. Not even Andrew Johnson. Not Buchanan. Even Andrew Jackson accepted an election result he believed (with some reason) was corrupt. Even Gore who probably should have won Fla if "voter intent" counted.

Downright fucking embarrassing OP. This is gonna follow you around like a new puppy.
Here, you'll need these
Cultists. No self-respect whatsoever. SMGDFH

You're no better if you believe Obama or Biden was or will be better

Same thing.....different flavor

Actually, there is the appearance that Trump did in fact try to do more for America vs ALL the others combined. But I stop short of worshiping Trump

For one of the best Presidents we have ever had...who put the American people first, who tried to take on the swamp....who created a booming economy, peace movement in the middle east....

MAGA forever...

I actually thought he deserved a tribute for attempting something on unfair trade (although I thought his gripe with Europe was just his personal ego tiff) and trying to end forever wars. Whatever else his failures were, even if the flirted with fascism, imo he had a sincere desire to do some good for America.

But he encouraged an attempted insurrection last Wed. That is his legacy. The only potus to ever do that. Not even Nixon. Not even Andrew Johnson. Not Buchanan. Even Andrew Jackson accepted an election result he believed (with some reason) was corrupt. Even Gore who probably should have won Fla if "voter intent" counted.

All I can say is appearances can be deceiving.......ESPECIALLY in Washington DC

What the media attributes to insurrection, could have been something altogether different.

Trust the media and DC at your own peril.

MAGA forever...

History will record him as the worst President this country ever elected. Incompetent, corrupt, treasonist. Might be the first ex-President to end up in prison. Nothing but lawsuits and financial ruin on his horizon. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

One of the worst Potus of our time. Good bye and good riddance.
More like THE worst

Definitely. Buchanan failed to stave off the Civil War but he didn't send a mob to invade the Capitol. Harding and Grant were knee-deep in corruption but not at the Rumpian level. Hoover couldn't handle an economy burst but he didn't stare into space while a pandemic swept through. Shrub needlessly invaded Iraq with no evidence but Rump needlessly invaded the United States with the same amount.

Compared to literally any POTUS we can name, Rump takes the cake. Two scoops.

Your delusion that Trump was so corrupt is just that.

A media induced Comatose state where the fantasy is Trump. (pun intended)

May he occupy and live rent free in your head forever.

MAGA forever...

With all due respect, re: your thread title.

I would say that the Dems ARE destroying President Trump and his followers, not simply "trying."

The Chinese dictators are no doubt very pleased how well the Dems are imitating them in destroying any trace of democracy in Hong Kong, for example.

MAGA forever...

History will record him as the worst President this country ever elected. Incompetent, corrupt, treasonist. Might be the first ex-President to end up in prison. Nothing but lawsuits and financial ruin on his horizon. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Again...nothing but Media induced hysteria based on nothing.

Russia! Russia! Russia!

My GOD!

The Establishment plays a better game than 99% of Americans can conceive or understand.

How the Feck do I join THAT team???
Am I the only one here who can see why they are laughing all the way to the bank ?

Downright fucking embarrassing OP. This is gonna follow you around like a new puppy.
Here, you'll need these

Actually, there is the appearance that Trump did in fact try to do more for America vs ALL the others combined. But I stop short of worshiping Trump

Let the record show the Whaddaboutist Tu Quoque Fallacy showed up in post 22.

Or as we also call it --- "Tuesday".

Interesting that for a wag who claims to be independent of the cult, you sure tripped all over yourself to White-Knight for it.

More like THE worst

Definitely. Buchanan failed to stave off the Civil War but he didn't send a mob to invade the Capitol. Harding and Grant were knee-deep in corruption but not at the Rumpian level. Hoover couldn't handle an economy burst but he didn't stare into space while a pandemic swept through. Shrub needlessly invaded Iraq with no evidence but Rump needlessly invaded the United States with the same amount.

Your delusion that Trump was so corrupt is just that.

A media induced Comatose state where the fantasy is Trump. (pun intended)

May he occupy and live rent free in your head forever.

Because he can't afford the rent?

Ain't gone happ'm. We voters evicted him and his neighbors did too. He's homeless in eight days and 43 minutes. Possibly sooner.

More like THE worst

To be honest, he didn't rise to the catastrophe that "W." inflicted. Don't get me wrong, "T" was far more than bad enough, but his term is not a lot worse than Obama's (Obama being much better as a man, of course)

Here, you'll need these

Interesting that for a wag who claims to be independent of the cult, you sure tripped all over yourself to White-Knight for it.

Well that made a lot of sense.....in your head only tho.

More like THE worst

To be honest, he didn't rise to the catastrophe that "W." inflicted. Don't get me wrong, "T" was far more than bad enough, but his term is not a lot worse than Obama's (Obama being much better as a man, of course)

Granted that W's invasion inflicted more damage than Rump's. But the choice of target is damning.

It occurs to me that five years ago we misunderestimated (speaking of W) when we said Rump would do for the country what he did for Atlantic City. He met that mark but perhaps we didn't realize he would try to do for the country what he did for the USFL.

More like THE worst

The voice of sanity....finally !

Here, you'll need these

Well that made a lot of sense.....in your head only tho.

Hey, it's your post, Whaddaboutist. It would seem the topic here is most inconvenient for you so you're asking the waiter for substitutions.

Granted that W's invasion inflicted more damage than Rump's. But the choice of target is damning.
It occurs to me that five years ago we misunderestimated (speaking of W) when we said Rump would do for the country what he did for Atlantic City. He met that mark but perhaps we didn't realize he would try to do for the country what he did for the USFL.

MORE....Media Induced Comatose Delusional rambling

You must be similar to a Tesla....except you go nowhere and CNN is directly plugged into your head :auiqs.jpg:

MORE....Media Induced Comatose Delusional rambling

You must be similar to a Tesla....except you go nowhere and CNN is directly plugged into your head :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah I guess I am pretty damn fast, thanks for noticing.

Nicola Tesla is a hero of mine.

Forum List

Back