A true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her
Oye vay, spin spin spin

To bribe Biden: how the authorities in Ukraine have corrupted the American democrats and influenced the US elections in favor of Clinton

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Oye vay, spin spin spin

To bribe Biden: how the authorities in Ukraine have corrupted the American democrats and influenced the US elections in favor of Clinton
It's a conspiracy!! Right, nut job?

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.

Yup. Being an ambassador is a pretty easy, lucrative job.

They serve at the discretion of the POTUS and can be removed at any time.

The Op is a moron.

The OP is right. And you will just watch how right he is as time goes on.

stock-photo-twelve-o-clock-midnight-39772975.jpg

The time has come for Trump..
So Pelosi and Schiff are introducing articles of impeachment as we speak? No? Then the OP IS a moron.
First you investigate then you vote on the impeachment for crying out loud, brain-washed functional moron.
Congress has NO authority to investigate the Executive Branch except in regards specific powers granted by the Constitution. They have NO POWER to investigate the President with out a vote by the full House to investigate the President as a possible impeachment as was done for Nixon and Clinton.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Oye vay, spin spin spin

Um, 2 Ukraine officials, Lutsenko being one of the two
were charged and convicted of influencing the 2016 elections
in favor of Hillary Clinton

Lutsenko, you know... he replaced Shokin

I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.

The Op is a moron.

So Pelosi and Schiff are introducing articles of impeachment as we speak? No? Then the OP IS a moron.
First you investigate then you vote on the impeachment for crying out loud, brain-washed functional moron.
Congress has NO authority to investigate the Executive Branch except in regards specific powers granted by the Constitution. They have NO POWER to investigate the President with out a vote by the full House to investigate the President as a possible impeachment as was done for Nixon and Clinton.
There is no rule that that has to be done but that's so it's stupid. But they might as well do it they will they have the votes with no problem you know. A phantom scandal for the dupes. Somebody should mention that LOL WTF

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Oye vay, spin spin spin

Um, 2 Ukraine officials, Lutsenko being one of the two
were charged and convicted of influencing the 2016 elections
in favor of Hillary Clinton

Lutsenko, you know... he replaced Shokin
Nobody in the real world has any idea of what you are talking about. Brainwashed functional moron. Lutsenko did say Biden never did a thing wrong.

Last edited:
Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
.....With Or With-Out Cause
We're Really Pushing That
Behind The Scenes Pressure Insinuations These Days

If people like the whistle-blower and Yovanovitch did not come forward, how would the public ever have a clue as to what is going on in the executive branch? This administration is probably the least transparent of any in modern history, and the least careful about abiding by the U.S. Constitution, our laws, and long-established procedures, and its attempts to shut everyone up naturally raise a suspicion of guilt.

There is a long list of retired military, former intelligence officers, and former heads of various executive-branch departments, as well as others, who have been complaining for a long time about the conduct of this administration involving other situations besides the Ukraine debacle, which only began in July. Even Colin Powell, retired four-star general, secretary of state under George W. Bush, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under George H.W. Bush, and national security adviser to Reagan, has raised alarms about the current administration.

Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

AFTER...Yovanovitch stated to a visitor at the US Embassy in Republic of Ukraine that there is no need to worry about President of USA,Donald J. Trump as he will be impeached before the end of his first term.
Have you actually got proof or are you repeating the false claims which started this...

This blind loyalty thing is really blind

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Oye vay, spin spin spin

Do you use all Russian sources, brainwashed functional moron? LOL

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

US ambassadors serve at the president pleasure. I don't get it. Hell, she's not even black which makes it more of a mystery why our main race pimp posted this.

The Op is a moron.

There is no rule that that has to be done but that's so it's stupid. But they might as well do it they will they have the votes with no problem you know. A phantom scandal for the dupes. Somebody should mention that LOL WTF
OK, I will. The impeachment (inquiry?) is a phantom scandal, and is stupid!

Yes asking foreign leaders to find dirt on your opponent's is just fine. And he was just told it was not fine. He should be an expert on this stuff. What an idiot. Reminds me of you. You are obviously brainwashed baffled with b*******, the question is does Trump really believe the garbage Fox Rush propaganda that he took over the GOP with, or just parroting it.

they obviously have the votes to pass going on or whatever the vote has been in the past. And there's no rule that says they have to it's just a stupid scandal. There are many real scandals with this orange con man fraud shyster asshole unfortunately. His claim to fame is that he has not stopped the Obama recovery. Yet.

Yes asking foreign leaders to find dirt on your opponent's is just fine. And he was just told it was not fine. He should be an expert on this stuff. What an idiot. Reminds me of you. You are obviously brainwashed baffled with b*******, the question is does Trump really believe the garbage Fox Rush propaganda that he took over the GOP with, or just parroting it.

they obviously have the votes to pass going on or whatever the vote has been in the past. And there's no rule that says they have to it's just a stupid scandal. There are many real scandals with this orange con man fraud shyster asshole unfortunately. His claim to fame is that he has not stopped the Obama recovery. Yet.
OK, you don't want thoughtful debate, you just want to name call-do it with someone else-you are hereby BANNED!

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.

She has had a stellar career in the U.S. Foreign Service since 1986:
Marie Yovanovitch - Wikipedia
She has served under presidents of both parties. Of course she is qualified to represent the interests of the United States.

As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.

She has had a stellar career in the U.S. Foreign Service since 1986:
Marie Yovanovitch - Wikipedia
She has served under presidents of both parties. Of course she is qualified to represent the interests of the United States.
There is too much we don't know, and I no longer trust our media to tell it.

Forum List

Back