A true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Do you Bolshevik/Democrat Dumbasses realize that:

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.

Second that ^^

Wholeheartedly second that! :thup:

Trump is not representing the interests of the United States. Yovanovitch was not an Obama appointee. I believe she started under Reagan.

Stop drinking to kool aid. Leave the cult while you still can.

Ambassadors of the United States are persons nominated as ambassadors by the President to serve as United States diplomats to individual nations of the world, to international organizations, and as ambassadors-at-large. ... Ambassadors serve "at the pleasure of the President", meaning they can be dismissed at any time.
When Obammy replaced Bush's ambassadors the Left never cried foul
False equivalence. The testimony was not about her being replaced it was about what Trump was doing in the Ukraine.

But what was Trump doing in the Ukraine?
He wanted an investigation of Burisma Holdings.
And that is a good thing.
Investigations are ALWAYS a good thing.
The ONLY thing that is bad and illegal is trying to obstruct justice, by preventing an investigation.
It sounds, like Yovanovitch was trying to stop an investigation that should not have been stopped?

As a shitstain obama appointee she would never represent the interests of the United States. She should have been canned on day one.

Second that ^^

Trump is not representing the interests of the United States. Yovanovitch was not an Obama appointee. I believe she started under Reagan.

That is not accurate.
She joined the state department in 1986, but was appointed ambassador to the Ukraine by Obama.

{...
Marie Louise Yovanovitch (born 1958)[1] is a member of the senior ranks of the United States Foreign Service who served as the 9th United States Ambassador to Ukraine. She was nominated to the post on May 18, 2016, to replace Geoff Pyatt,[2][3] was sworn in on August 18, 2016,[4] and was recalled as of May 20, 2019.[5] She is a diplomat in residence at the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy at Georgetown University
...}

The US clearly has been deeply involved in corruption in the Ukraine.

False equivalence. The testimony was not about her being replaced it was about what Trump was doing in the Ukraine.

The ONLY thing that is bad and illegal is trying to obstruct justice, by preventing an investigation.
It sounds, like Yovanovitch was trying to stop an investigation that should not have been stopped?

He was not asking for an investigation of Burisma, and Trump has obstructed justice for most of the past 2.5 years.

He was not asking for an investigation of Burisma, and Trump has obstructed justice for most of the past 2.5 years.

Trump was looking into Biden's extortion, racketeering and influence peddling

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

Ex-Ukraine ambassador Marie Yovanovitch tells lawmakers Trump 'pressured' State Department to remove her
I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.
She was standing in the way of trumps and giuliani's shenanigans blackmailing ukrainians for personal gain. A disgrace. Kind of like you people....

Of which there is no evidence after investigation or two or three LOL

Second that ^^

That is not accurate.
She joined the state department in 1986, but was appointed ambassador to the Ukraine by Obama.

{...
Marie Louise Yovanovitch (born 1958)[1] is a member of the senior ranks of the United States Foreign Service who served as the 9th United States Ambassador to Ukraine. She was nominated to the post on May 18, 2016, to replace Geoff Pyatt,[2][3] was sworn in on August 18, 2016,[4] and was recalled as of May 20, 2019.[5] She is a diplomat in residence at the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy at Georgetown University
...}

The US clearly has been deeply involved in corruption in the Ukraine.

She started work during the Reagan administration. She was already a state department employee when Obama promoted her by that appointment. And she was the one working on corruption. Trump is a participant in corruption in the Ukraine.

So Trump was looking into nothing.

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.
Didn't seem to bother your ass with Surrender Monkey firings!!! Especially almost 200 senior officers in the military. You political hack know nothing!!!

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's
Oct 29, 2013 · Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama ... its own officials but finds it easy to fire military commanders "who have

Find a better source than one rated far right biased that has failed numerous fact checks. Then understand that Obama is not president nor was he involved in trying to get another country to get him dirt on a political opponent.

Last, the only surrender monkey is Trump. If you don't think so, ask the Kurds.
Yes, to you pulling our men out that the Congress originally gave a 30 day mandate to stay is Surrender, to others who have served in the military, it is saving the lives of our troops who have completed their mission. Do we really have to rely on 150 ADVISORS to make a difference....I also see that Syria has actually stepped up to intervene between Turkey and the Kurds....something that should have happened years ago. Now to get us out of the ME and Asia entirely, as we are not being threatened by any ground forces. And say in the off chance that Iran really does want to close the straights to sea traffic. I would think an OVERWHELMING SHOW OF FORCE by our air and sea units would destroy whatever Iran had including massive attacks on their missile units that would leave them as useful as a eunuch in a brothel!

If we do go to war again, this time it should be to win and to leave the protagonist completely devastated and unable to recoup. To hell with rebuilding them....that has always been our mistake!

A patriot fights to defend their country against all enemies, foreign or domestic. They fight for the values their country says it upholds. A patriot does not just blindly agree to anything a president says without question. Sometimes a patriot must fight the powers that be. They do not fight imaginary things, they do not fight in order to divide. They are not demagogues.

Having said that, let us look and honor a true American patriot- Marie Yovanovitch

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Marie Yovanovitch, the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, said the State Department removed her from the diplomatic post earlier this year after being pressured by President Donald Trump, according to her opening statement in a closed-door hearing on Capitol Hill with lawmakers Friday.

In her remarks, Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

The State Department official "added that there had been a concerted campaign against me, and that the department had been under pressure from the president to remove me since the Summer of 2018," according to her statement. "He also said that I had done nothing wrong and that this was not like other situations where he had recalled ambassadors for cause. I departed Ukraine for good this past May."

She can't be trusted she's white and a racist

Yovanovitch said she was told by a high-ranking agency official "that the President had lost confidence in me and no longer wished me to serve as his ambassador."

AFTER...Yovanovitch stated to a visitor at the US Embassy in Republic of Ukraine that there is no need to worry about President of USA,Donald J. Trump as he will be impeached before the end of his first term.
Link to a respected media, super duper?

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

That's your problem. Because everybody white isn't a racist. But you are.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Maybe Becky ....maybe not
But certainly not as white as you are ...cant get any more whiter than you

Loyalty to the country means nothing in the Trump world. Blind loyalty to Trump is the only thing that counts, even if it means betraying the country and duty.
Didn't seem to bother your ass with Surrender Monkey firings!!! Especially almost 200 senior officers in the military. You political hack know nothing!!!

Oct 29, 2013 · Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama ... its own officials but finds it easy to fire military commanders "who have

Find a better source than one rated far right biased that has failed numerous fact checks. Then understand that Obama is not president nor was he involved in trying to get another country to get him dirt on a political opponent.

Yes, to you pulling our men out that the Congress originally gave a 30 day mandate to stay is Surrender, to others who have served in the military, it is saving the lives of our troops who have completed their mission. Do we really have to rely on 150 ADVISORS to make a difference....I also see that Syria has actually stepped up to intervene between Turkey and the Kurds....something that should have happened years ago. Now to get us out of the ME and Asia entirely, as we are not being threatened by any ground forces. And say in the off chance that Iran really does want to close the straights to sea traffic. I would think an OVERWHELMING SHOW OF FORCE by our air and sea units would destroy whatever Iran had including massive attacks on their missile units that would leave them as useful as a eunuch in a brothel!

If we do go to war again, this time it should be to win and to leave the protagonist completely devastated and unable to recoup. To hell with rebuilding them....that has always been our mistake!

No, to generals who have served in battle that's surrender. To Trump lickers it's what you have said.

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Maybe Becky ....maybe not
But certainly not as white as you are ...cant get any more whiter than you

Lol! It is funny how you delusional mother fuckers can think I am white.

No, to generals who have served in battle that's surrender. To Trump lickers it's what you have said.
How the fuck would you know what generals think...ever hearcof a strategic eithdrael....of course not....to black thugs we make it up as we go@

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

I doubt if she was important enough to have a "concerted effort against her-only Trump has that. I have asked companies to remove salesmen from my account when I thought they were unfit-it is done in business all the time-the whole thing is no big deal, and she sounds like she has sour grapes.
She was standing in the way of trumps and giuliani's shenanigans blackmailing ukrainians for personal gain. A disgrace. Kind of like you people....
She is in no one's way-she is a glory seeker and a poor one at that. This is another "let me get even with Trump whom I hate" fake worker. We need to clean out ALL these bums and get fresh blood-patriot-I don't see a rifle in her hands-where did she fight?

He had no clue about my past. We dont wear a Scarlet Letter ya moron.

He saw a dirty young man and made a flash judgment. That judgment cost the dealership 60k and him a job.

Really? Or did the dealer own just tell you that to make you go away?

Marie_L._Yovanovitch.jpg

Yup. Being an ambassador is a pretty easy, lucrative job.

They serve at the discretion of the POTUS and can be removed at any time.

The Op is a moron.

Forum List

Back