A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Where are the forum left loons who've been screaming how violent the right is?

Lol that bitch is fcking fugly.

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-22%20at%209.25.44%20AM.png

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycallernewsfoundation.org ...

C. Christine Fair has now been reported to The Department of Homeland Security and The Secret Service, she has recently yesterday made open threats to have assassinated various Republican Senators and also has openly advocated that someone assassinate The Donald. C. Christine Fair will be getting a visit, a knock on her personal door very very soon.

Also I add she is about to get Doxxed.

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

And?
And?

You agree?

Some lady said some shit.

And?

Why is this worthy of a thread? Lots of people say lots of shit.

Well that's proof that leftists are in reality, Nazis. While she's at it, she might as well burn some books, march the troops down to annex Virginia, and round up all the Joos to be sent to the gas chambers.

Dear Christine:

Sorry your girl Hillary lost. Get over it, you stupid c*nt.

Sincerely, me. :biggrin:

So this one woman is now 'the leftists'?

Along with ANIFTA, most mass shooters, the left loon at the congressional baseball game....

SCARY! :eek-52:

Well that's proof that leftists are in reality, Nazis. While she's at it, she might as well burn some books, march the troops down to annex Virginia, and round up all the Joos to be sent to the gas chambers.

Dear Christine:

Not only that, but she is a shining example of what the Democrat Party now stands for.

If any woman is now the 'leftists', then any person is now the 'conservatives'.

And I get to pick the person!

Look at how low you people have sunk.

And by 'you people', you mean this lady.

Dear Christine:

Along with ANIFTA, most mass shooters, the left loon at the congressional baseball game....

Says your imagination. Can you show us actual evidence that anyone else you mentioned wants women to 'castrate their corpses and feed them to swine' of republican men?

This is one lady. You folks are getting a little.....snowflakey.

And?
And?

You agree?

And?

WHY...

Because I find it unnecessary to fund my daughter's education, in the State of Maryland, nor D.C.

I spend the money on her Education...

Not indoctrination.

Do you think she is the "only" one?

^^^^ It looks Drugged Up, Meth perhaps also why am I NOT shocked it has a Big Nose....

Another Unhinged Ugly Radical Feminist WHITE Man Hating Lesbo, C. Christine Fair another of The Vermin:

View attachment 219733

maxresdefault.jpg

riaz.png

30864138398_6925306c5f_b.jpg

(((The Unhinged Bitch))) is getting smacked down on her Twitter, her responses illustrate how totally Unhinged she is:

(((Christine Fair))) on Twitter

There just has been launched a DELICIOUSLY VICIOUS effort now to get this fucking BITCH fired from her job #FireChristine also C. Christine Fair probably will not be getting any sleep from now on....this BITCH has personally threatened United States Senator Lindsey Graham, his Staff have been alerted to this.

Tissue?

I wouldn't go that far.

C. Christine Fair has now been reported to The Department of Homeland Security and The Secret Service, she has recently yesterday made open threats to have assassinated various Republican Senators and also has openly advocated that someone assassinate The Donald. C. Christine Fair will be getting a visit, a knock on her personal door very very soon.

^^^^ It looks Drugged Up, Meth perhaps also why am I NOT shocked it has a Big Nose....

Another Unhinged Ugly Radical Feminist WHITE Man Hating Lesbo, C. Christine Fair another of The Vermin:

View attachment 219733

maxresdefault.jpg

riaz.png

(((The Unhinged Bitch))) is getting smacked down on her Twitter, her responses illustrate how totally Unhinged she is:

There just has been launched a DELICIOUSLY VICIOUS effort now to get this fucking BITCH fired from her job #FireChristine also C. Christine Fair probably will not be getting any sleep from now on....this BITCH has personally threatened United States Senator Lindsey Graham, his Staff have been alerted to this.

She looks more like a Fairstein, opps, I meant Frankenstein.

Sounds appropriate.

View attachment 219733

maxresdefault.jpg

riaz.png

She's getting her ass hammered on Twitter. :laughing0301:

Yes and it's basically time now that The Unhinged Leftists like this BITCH were made an EXAMPLE of, WTF how LONG do Conservatives want to WAIT to take the gloves off? Get this show on the road, it begins with the scalp of C. Christine Fair.

And?
And?

You agree?

And?

WHY...

Because I find it unnecessary to fund my daughter's education, in the State of Maryland, nor D.C.

Not indoctrination.

So this one lady....is all the education in all of Maryland and DC?

Wow. Um, that's a lot of students she must have to teach.

And?
And?

You agree?

And?

WHY...

Not indoctrination.

So this one lady....is all the education in all of Maryland and DC?

Wow. Um, that's a lot of students she must have to teach.
I never said that.

One.

One is too many.

This.....

Is not her job...

You fail to understand if I made a reference of this nature, even off the job, my ass would be FIRED!

Forum List

Back