A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-22%20at%209.25.44%20AM.png

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycallernewsfoundation.org ...

And?
And?

You agree?

Some lady said some shit.

And?

Why is this worthy of a thread? Lots of people say lots of shit.
WHY...

Because I find it unnecessary to fund my daughter's education, in the State of Maryland, nor D.C.

I spend the money on her Education...

Not indoctrination.

Do you think she is the "only" one?

So this one lady....is all the education in all of Maryland and DC?

Wow. Um, that's a lot of students she must have to teach.
Notice the misogynist comments made by alleged so-called women posters here.

And?

WHY...

Because I find it unnecessary to fund my daughter's education, in the State of Maryland, nor D.C.

Not indoctrination.

We are Hetero women making comments about Ugly Radical Feminist Men Hating Lesbos, as they are not 100% women but are 50% men or with the one like Heather Sawyer probably that creature is 80% man, if 100% women they would not be Lesbos they would be Hetero and in relationships with men.

And?

WHY...

Not indoctrination.

This below is not a woman there is ZERO Feminine about it, Heather Sawyer looks man, WOMEN do NOT look like MEN, WOMEN look like WOMEN.

IMG_2181copy.jpg

And?

You agree?

And?

WHY...

Not indoctrination.

We are Hetero women making comments about Ugly Radical Feminist Men Hating Lesbos, as they are not 100% women but are 50% men or with the one like Heather Sawyer probably that creature is 80% man, if 100% women they would not be Lesbos they would be Hetero and in relationships with men.

I don't think 'lesbos' means what you think it means.

As this is just one lady.

And?

WHY...

Not indoctrination.

I don't think 'lesbos' means what you think it means.

As this is just one lady.

Lesbos is a Greek Island, but when we refer at this forum to Lesbos = Carpet Munchers.

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

And?
And?

You agree?

And?

"Some shit"? How about this: All people with the internet handle of Skylar should immediately be sterilized.

Feel better?

Would that be worthy of a thread? Are you snowflakes so triggered by this *one lady*, that you've devoted this kind of time, imagination, and hysteria to her?

Gawd dammit man! Look what the hell is going on around you!!

You might think that you belong to the "party of peace, justice, inclusion, tolerance, and Kumbaya" but you don't any more. I know you think that you're being "edgy" and "avant garde", always trying to be the "devil's advocate", but you're only coming across as stupid and bull-headed. Can you understand what the hell I am trying to tell you? Radical Nazi shitheads like this stupid twat are now the people who represent you, your values, and what you stand for.

Do you have any effing concept of the term "sleep with the dogs, end up with fleas" really means?

Last edited:

And?

"Some shit"? How about this: All people with the internet handle of Skylar should immediately be sterilized.

Feel better?

Would that be worthy of a thread? Are you snowflakes so triggered by this *one lady*, that you've devoted this kind of time, imagination, and hysteria to her?

You might think that you belong to the "party of peace, justice, inclusion, tolerance, and Kumbaya" but you don't any more. Can you understand what the hell I am trying to tell you? Radical Nazi shitheads like this stupid twat are now the people who represent you, your values, and what you stand for.

Do you have any effing concept of the term "sleep with the dogs, end up with fleas" really means?

I see one lady saying some shit. And a whole lot of snowflakes getting super triggered.

Despite the panty shitting hysterics of this thread, this one lady is not the 'Democratic Party'. Nor is she 'Leftists', nor is she 'Lesbos', nor is she the entirity of education in Maryland and DC.

Take a breath. Its gonna be okay.

And?

You agree?

And?

Feel better?

You might think that you belong to the "party of peace, justice, inclusion, tolerance, and Kumbaya" but you don't any more. Can you understand what the hell I am trying to tell you? Radical Nazi shitheads like this stupid twat are now the people who represent you, your values, and what you stand for.

I see one lady saying some shit. And a whole lot of snowflakes getting super triggered.

Despite the panty shitting hysterics of this thread, this one lady is not the 'Democratic Party'. Nor is she 'Leftists', nor is she 'Lesbos', nor is she the entirity of education in Maryland and DC.

So you're getting a rise out of the fact that this woman who is one of your own, is a first-class Nazi?

That speaks volumes about yourself, since you don't have the balls to dispute her.

And?

Feel better?

So you're getting a rise out of the fact that this woman is a first-class Nazi?

That speaks volumes about yourself, since you don't have the balls to dispute her.

Um.....you're not quoting me. You're quoting yourself pretending to be me, citing your imagination.

Apparently, your imagination is all that's necessary to trigger you, snowflake.

The one lady has really set you off. All by her lonesome.

There’s that word; “Professor” again.
I can remember a day when “professor” actually meant and stood for something. Like most things liberalism touches, it’s been destroyed.
Liberalism destroys everything it touches....EVERYTHING.
It is the BORG of this century and should be treated as such.

There’s that word; “Professor” again.
I can remember a day when “professor” actually meant and stood for something. Like most things liberalism touches, it’s been destroyed.
Liberalism destroys everything it touches....EVERYTHING.
It is the BORG of this century and should be treated as such.

This lady destroyed the meaning of the word 'professor', all by herself?

Um, wow. The power and ability you're attributing to this one gal is legion.

Fox News also now with the thing about the Unhinged Bitch.

Georgetown professor says white GOP senators ‘deserve miserable deaths’ after Kavanaugh hearing

Feel better?

Um.....you're not quoting me. You're quoting yourself pretending to be me, citing your imagination.

So I would interpret your ball-less inability to disagree with her, as a tacit sign of agreement.

Thank you. Now we all know where you stand.

So I would interpret your ball-less inability to disagree with her, as a tacit sign of agreement.

Your interpretation tells us all about you. And nothing about me.

With your entire argument being your imagination, do any of us even need to be here?

Fox News also now with the thing about the Unhinged Bitch.

Georgetown professor says white GOP senators ‘deserve miserable deaths’ after Kavanaugh hearing

Triggering snow flakes is kinda Fox's marketing plan.

With your entire argument being your imagination, do any of us even need to be here?

No. Your stubborn refusal to condemn someone who is a sexist fascist, tells everyone what they need to know about you.

I am not imagining that you don't have the balls to disagree with her.

Unhinged Psychos like this Leftist Bitch should be flushed down the toilet, it illustrates how Psycho they are that they have a fantasy of WHITE men being castrated and murdered, it should be down as a Person of Interest, it needs Monitoring, it is a Danger To Life.

No. Your stubborn refusal to condemn someone who is a sexist fascist, tells everyone what they need to know about you.

I am not imagining that you don't have the balls to disagree with her.

If you don't disagree with something then that is because you agree with it, so they agree with what the Unhinged Psycho comments.

Unhinged Psychos like this Leftist Bitch should be flushed down the toilet, it illustrates how Psycho they are that they have a fantasy of WHITE men being castrated and murdered, it should be down as a Person of Interest, it needs Monitoring, it is a Danger To Life.

'They'?

You need to read the article again. This is just one lady.

Forum List

Back