A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-22%20at%209.25.44%20AM.png

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycallernewsfoundation.org ...

Have you SEEN Dianne Feinstein's TOP Assistant Heather Sawyer? No?

Heather Sawyer ANOTHER Ugly Butch Radical Feminist WHITE Man Hating Lesbo, under suspicion of leaking the Ford Letter out of Feinstein's Senate Office:

IMG_2181copy.jpg

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

Heather Sawyer ANOTHER Ugly Butch Radical Feminist WHITE Man Hating Lesbo, under suspicion of leaking the Ford Letter out of Feinstein's Senate Office:

IMG_2181copy.jpg

Wow! That's one butt-ugly man there.

Some lady said some shit.

And?

Why is this worthy of a thread? Lots of people say lots of shit.
WHY...

Because I find it unnecessary to fund my daughter's education, in the State of Maryland, nor D.C.

I spend the money on her Education...

Not indoctrination.

Do you think she is the "only" one?

So this one lady....is all the education in all of Maryland and DC?

Wow. Um, that's a lot of students she must have to teach.
I never said that.

One.

One is too many.

This.....

Is not her job...

You fail to understand if I made a reference of this nature, even off the job, my ass would be FIRED!

The only person you cited when you made your sweeping comments about education in Maryland and DC.....is this one lady.

That's all any of your have cited. And in spectacular snowflakey fashion, this one lady has been raised to mythic proportions, being 'leftists', the 'democratic party', and apparently all of education in Maryland and DC.

All by herself. It doesn't take much to trigger you guys, does it?

Thanks, I never thought Georgetown was that good.

And?
And?

You agree?

And?

"Some shit"? How about this: All people with the internet handle of Skylar should immediately be sterilized.

Feel better?

IMG_2181copy.jpg

And by 'suspected', you mean someone has accused her, back by nothing?

IMG_2181copy.jpg

Nah she ain't a dyke..Im not 100% sure its a she

And?
And?

You agree?

And?

"Some shit"? How about this: All people with the internet handle of Skylar should immediately be sterilized.

Feel better?

Would that be worthy of a thread? Are you snowflakes so triggered by this *one lady*, that you've devoted this kind of time, imagination, and hysteria to her?

IMG_2181copy.jpg

Wow! That's one butt-ugly man there.

upload_2018-10-2_0-5-16.png

And?

You agree?

And?

WHY...

Because I find it unnecessary to fund my daughter's education, in the State of Maryland, nor D.C.

Not indoctrination.

I never said that.

One.

One is too many.

This.....

Is not her job...

You fail to understand if I made a reference of this nature, even off the job, my ass would be FIRED!

The only person you cited when you made your sweeping comments about education in Maryland and DC.....is this one lady.

That's all any of your have cited. And in spectacular snowflakey fashion, this one lady has been raised to mythic proportions, being 'leftists', the 'democratic party', and apparently all of education in Maryland and DC.

I'm not a Republican nor a Conservative... MORON!

I will not fund a University with her mentality.

Triggered?

Laughable.

You're an idiot.

IMG_2181copy.jpg

"And by 'suspected', you mean someone has accused her, back by nothing?"

It is being investigated or is about to be investigated, Senator Lindsey Graham is involved and Senator Tom Cotton.

And?

WHY...

Not indoctrination.

I never said that.

One.

One is too many.

This.....

Is not her job...

Triggered?

Laughable.

Your an idiot.

You're certainly triggered like one. As this one lady has just set you off.

And you're hardly alone. This thread is full of spectacular snowflakery, with this one lady being the 'democratic party', 'leftists' and apparently all of education in a state and a district.

Would she also be teaching Pre-K in your version of reality?

And?

WHY...

Not indoctrination.

I never said that.

One.

One is too many.

This.....

Is not her job...

Triggered?

Laughable.

You're an idiot.
You find something amusing...

otto105

IMG_2181copy.jpg

"And by 'suspected', you mean someone has accused her, back by nothing?"

It is being investigated or is about to be investigated, Senator Lindsey Graham is involved and Senator Tom Cotton.

So says the Federalist. Citing anonymous sources. Backed by nothing.

I thought you guys didn't like anonymous sources. What happened?

WHY...

Not indoctrination.

I never said that.

One.

One is too many.

This.....

Is not her job...

Triggered?

Laughable.

Your an idiot.

You're certainly triggered like one. As this one lady has just set you off.

And you're hardly alone. This thread is full of spectacular snowflakery, with this one lady being the 'democratic party', 'leftists' and apparently all of education in a state and a district.

Would she also be teaching Pre-K in your version of reality?
She isn't qualified to be in your current position as a Walmart greeter.

Or did you get promoted to Customer service?

Forum List

Back