A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

So you're getting a rise out of the fact that this woman is a first-class Nazi?

That speaks volumes about yourself, since you don't have the balls to dispute her.

Um.....you're not quoting me. You're quoting yourself pretending to be me, citing your imagination.

Apparently, your imagination is all that's necessary to trigger you, snowflake.

The one lady has really set you off. All by her lonesome.

So I would interpret your ball-less inability to disagree with her, as a tacit sign of agreement.

Thank you. Now we all know where you stand.

Your interpretation tells us all about you. And nothing about me.

With your entire argument being your imagination, do any of us even need to be here?

No. Your stubborn refusal to condemn someone who is a sexist fascist, tells everyone what they need to know about you.

I am not imagining that you don't have the balls to disagree with her.

If you don't disagree with something then that is because you agree with it, so they agree with what the Unhinged Psycho comments.

Says your imagination. Show any statement I've ever made, in any context or any thread, where I've advocated castrating republican men.

You can't, Snowflake. You can only quote the only lady in the OP.

And from there you trigger, just ride your imagination like a pony.

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-22%20at%209.25.44%20AM.png

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycallernewsfoundation.org ...

Traditionally the Democratic Party has been based upon cultural bigotry.
The Democrat Bigots have a lot of hate groups to choose from, such as the Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Brown Berets, BLM, Muslim Brotherhood, Aztlan Nationalist.....endless
Republican Voters are just average mainstream middle class people who want a decent culture, law and order, a strong national defense and low taxes.

This one woman is now the entire Democratic Party?

Wow. If any one person is now all Democrats, then any one person is now the entire GOP.

And I get to pick the person! This is gonna be fun.
Yep! Everyone of the scum are like her.

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

^^^^ It looks Drugged Up, Meth perhaps also why am I NOT shocked it has a Big Nose....

Another Unhinged Ugly Radical Feminist WHITE Man Hating Lesbo, C. Christine Fair another of The Vermin:

View attachment 219733

maxresdefault.jpg

riaz.png

30864138398_6925306c5f_b.jpg

(((The Unhinged Bitch))) is getting smacked down on her Twitter, her responses illustrate how totally Unhinged she is:

(((Christine Fair))) on Twitter

She's getting her ass hammered on Twitter. :laughing0301:
Dat be da only place! Even fbj wouldn't touch dat!

The Democrat Bigots have a lot of hate groups to choose from, such as the Nation of Islam, Klan, La Raza, Black Panthers, Brown Berets, BLM, Muslim Brotherhood, Aztlan Nationalist.....endless
Republican Voters are just average mainstream middle class people who want a decent culture, law and order, a strong national defense and low taxes.

Wow. If any one person is now all Democrats, then any one person is now the entire GOP.

All democrats want to castrate Republican men?

Oh, Snowflake? What color is the sky in your triggered, triggered little world?

That speaks volumes about yourself, since you don't have the balls to dispute her.

Um.....you're not quoting me. You're quoting yourself pretending to be me, citing your imagination.

So I would interpret your ball-less inability to disagree with her, as a tacit sign of agreement.

With your entire argument being your imagination, do any of us even need to be here?

No. Your stubborn refusal to condemn someone who is a sexist fascist, tells everyone what they need to know about you.

If you don't disagree with something then that is because you agree with it, so they agree with what the Unhinged Psycho comments.
I see one lady saying some shit. And a whole lot of snowflakes getting super triggered.

Despite the panty shitting hysterics of this thread, this one lady is not the 'Democratic Party'. Nor is she 'Leftists', nor is she 'Lesbos', nor is she the entirity of education in Maryland and DC.

Take a breath. Its gonna be okay.

Unhinged Psychos like this Leftist Bitch should be flushed down the toilet, it illustrates how Psycho they are that they have a fantasy of WHITE men being castrated and murdered, it should be down as a Person of Interest, it needs Monitoring, it is a Danger To Life.

'They'?

You need to read the article again. This is just one lady.

At least that "one lady" has the stones to honestly state what her political side stands for. I applaud her honesty while at the same time, have disdain for your deceit.

Says your imagination. Show any statement I've ever made, in any context or any thread, where I've advocated castrating republican men.

You can't, Snowflake. You can only quote the only lady in the OP.

And from there you trigger, just ride your imagination like a pony.
What up with you stains that defend every amoral criminal act by these looney bitches?

I think that's an absolutely terrible thing to say.

Poisoning swine. It's cruel to torture animals.

And?
And?

You agree?

Some lady said some shit.

And?

Why is this worthy of a thread? Lots of people say lots of shit.
Sound like she gonna be eatin' her shit soon.

^^^^ It looks Drugged Up, Meth perhaps also why am I NOT shocked it has a Big Nose....

Another Unhinged Ugly Radical Feminist WHITE Man Hating Lesbo, C. Christine Fair another of The Vermin:

View attachment 219733

maxresdefault.jpg

riaz.png

30864138398_6925306c5f_b.jpg

(((The Unhinged Bitch))) is getting smacked down on her Twitter, her responses illustrate how totally Unhinged she is:

(((Christine Fair))) on Twitter

She's getting her ass hammered on Twitter. :laughing0301:
Dat be da only place! Even fbj wouldn't touch dat!

Given a pint of vodka and a bottle of lube, I'd still pee in her butt and then empty her ATM card.

Probably regret it the next day, though.

When will you buy your sks and start shooting, criminal?

Yeah, you can eat their balls. They'll make it a movie for young adults called "Dean ate my balls".

Fox News also now with the thing about the Unhinged Bitch.

Georgetown professor says white GOP senators ‘deserve miserable deaths’ after Kavanaugh hearing

Triggering snow flakes is kinda Fox's marketing plan.

Well each day The Unhinged Left get more unhinged and psychotic, so Conservatives hope is that it will not be long before The Unhinged Left totally implode and combust, that should be excellent because it could give The Donald the excuse he needs to declare a State of Emergency across the entire United States and activate the Militarised Police:

SWAT_team_prepared_%284132135578%29.jpg

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

The below was a Militarised Police situation during The Ferguson Riots, but THAT was when Obama was American President and he was Pro-BLM, so when The Unhinged Left implode and combust the Militarised Police that The Donald activates will NOT be held back like Obama held them back, The Donald will tell them to operate on Zero Tolerance, No Mercy, NOT just STAND there like the below at Ferguson did:

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

Last edited:

When will you buy your sks and start shooting, criminal?

Now *I'm* gonna hurt you, snowflake?

Oh, sweetie....you're just so terribly triggered by that mean lady in the OP.

Yeah, you can eat their balls. They'll make it a movie for young adults called "Dean ate my balls".
I wouldn't touch you to scratch you.

Wow. The cannabilsm fantasies these poor, triggered snowflakes have after this ONE woman tweeted some shit is just astonishing.

It doesn't take much to send them into full, panty shitting hysterics, does it?

Georgetown professor says white GOP senators ‘deserve miserable deaths’ after Kavanaugh hearing

Well each day The Unhinged Left get more unhinged and psychotic, so Conservatives hope is that it will not be long before The Unhinged Left totally implode and combust, that should be excellent because it could give The Donald the excuse he needs to declare a State of Emergency across the entire United States and activate the Militarised Police:

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

The below was a Militarised Police situation during The Ferguson Riots, but THAT was when Obama was American President and he was Pro-BLM, so when the Unhinged Left implode and combust the Militarised Police that The Donald activates will NOT be held back like Obama held them back, The Donald will tell them to operate on Zero Tolerance, No Mercy, NOT just STAND there like the below at Ferguson did:

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

Some leftists in this country have also armed themselves, ANTIFA for example, as the picture shows. Good thing though. They wouldn't be much of a problem to deal with, as they're all wearing the same red targets around their necks.

Armed-Antifa-group-calls-for-revolution-seizing-property.jpg

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

The below was a Militarised Police situation during The Ferguson Riots, but THAT was when Obama was American President and he was Pro-BLM, so when the Unhinged Left implode and combust the Militarised Police that The Donald activates will NOT be held back like Obama held them back, The Donald will tell them to operate on Zero Tolerance, No Mercy, NOT just STAND there like the below at Ferguson did:

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

Some leftists in this country have also armed themselves, ANTIFA for example, as the picture shows. Good thing though. They wouldn't be much of a problem to deal with, as they're all wearing the same red targets around their necks.

I thought you guys loved the right to keep and bear arms!

I see one lady saying some shit. And a whole lot of snowflakes getting super triggered.

Despite the panty shitting hysterics of this thread, this one lady is not the 'Democratic Party'. Nor is she 'Leftists', nor is she 'Lesbos', nor is she the entirity of education in Maryland and DC.

Take a breath. Its gonna be okay.

Unhinged Psychos like this Leftist Bitch should be flushed down the toilet, it illustrates how Psycho they are that they have a fantasy of WHITE men being castrated and murdered, it should be down as a Person of Interest, it needs Monitoring, it is a Danger To Life.

'They'?

You need to read the article again. This is just one lady.

No not just ONE, that is a part OF The Unhinged Left, this is not an Isolated Incident.

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

The below Unhinged Left FAT Bitches and Beta Cuck Faggots are going to last LESS than 5 MINUTES when they are confronted by the Militarised Police.

Forum List

Back