A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

What diameter plate? 4"?

Not to brag, but I can do 4" groups with my AK at 100 yards, from a rest.
It was 3 or 4 inches. Been a while.

I have a sporterized WWI P-17 30-06 Enfield that was done in the 1960's. It could probably do 3/4" groups at 100 yards, if I had a better scope on it.

Most rifles will shoot better than your ability to see the target and hold steady.

Wow. You told that picture what for.

NOBODY is frightened of the Leftist Fascist Antifa, 90% of them are THIS:

View attachment 219763

Obviously. As this thread and the chest beating by our triggered snowflakes about who they would shoot in the thigh demonstrates elegantly.
No one said they would shoot anybody liar, but only a moron aims for the thigh. I'm sure you would.

Laughing......sure, snowflake. Sure.

Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The shithead on the left with the AR fancies hi self to be a Rambo, I would have put one through his neck first. The girl in the middle is just a poser, even though she's holding an AR. She's just there because she has a self-image problem and thinks she's "fat". One shot to the thigh and she'd be on the ground, screaming in pain.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor.

One lady and one tweet.....and you snowflakes freak the fuck out.

Take a breath. Its gonna be okay. We're not gonna let her get you.
You ain't gonna do shit but sit on your ass and lie.

Or quote the panty shitting hysterics and chest beating of our threads triggered little snowflakes. (bold added for emphasis)

"Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The shithead on the left with the AR fancies hi self to be a Rambo, I would have put one through his neck first. The girl in the middle is just a poser, even though she's holding an AR. She's just there because she has a self-image problem and thinks she's "fat". One shot to the thigh and she'd be on the ground, screaming in pain.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor."

JGalt

One lady makes one tweet....and you poor little snowflakes freak the fuck out. Its gonna be okay, Mikey. Find you safespace.

View attachment 219763

Obviously. As this thread and the chest beating by our triggered snowflakes about who they would shoot in the thigh demonstrates elegantly.
No one said they would shoot anybody liar, but only a moron aims for the thigh. I'm sure you would.

Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor.

Or quote the panty shitting hysterics and chest beating of our threads triggered little snowflakes. (bold added for emphasis)

"Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor."

JGalt

One lady makes one tweet....and you poor little snowflakes freak the fuck out. Its gonna be okay, Mikey. Find you safespace.
Threatening to mutilate US politicians is a felony, scumbag.

View attachment 219763

JGalt

Quit projecting. Nobody is "freaking out", aside from registering their disgust with a POS who would say something like she did.

If anything, her statement is nothing more than the sad ramblings of a loser. Sorry her girl lost in 2016, but them's the breaks.

JGalt

Talk to the lady in the OP, snowflake.

As she's clearly triggered you poor, hapless souls. There's an entire thread dedicated to her and her one tweet. There's all sorts of chest beating and babble about who gets shot in the thigh and who gets shot in the gut.

Its gonna be okay. We won't let that mean lady hurt you, Mikey.

Triggering snow flakes is kinda Fox's marketing plan.

Well each day The Unhinged Left get more unhinged and psychotic, so Conservatives hope is that it will not be long before The Unhinged Left totally implode and combust, that should be excellent because it could give The Donald the excuse he needs to declare a State of Emergency across the entire United States and activate the Militarised Police:

SWAT_team_prepared_%284132135578%29.jpg

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

The below was a Militarised Police situation during The Ferguson Riots, but THAT was when Obama was American President and he was Pro-BLM, so when the Unhinged Left implode and combust the Militarised Police that The Donald activates will NOT be held back like Obama held them back, The Donald will tell them to operate on Zero Tolerance, No Mercy, NOT just STAND there like the below at Ferguson did:

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

Some leftists in this country have also armed themselves, ANTIFA for example, as the picture shows. Good thing though. They wouldn't be much of a problem to deal with, as they're all wearing the same red targets around their necks.

Armed-Antifa-group-calls-for-revolution-seizing-property.jpg

The below Unhinged Left FAT Bitches and Beta Cuck Faggots are going to last LESS than 5 MINUTES when they are confronted by the Militarised Police.

I disagree. Most law-enforcement officers I know (And I know a few) are not really gun guys and girls. They only qualify a couple times a year, but God bless 'em anyway.

I'd be more worried about your local American citizens who are really into firearms. I have the same loadout that most SWAT officers are equipped with: Military-issue body armor, Kevlar helmet, M-40 gas mask, night-vision, etc.

After all, it's every American's duty to be the last line of defense of this country, should our police and military fail.

Well there is regular law enforcement officers and then there are Militarised Police.

Unfortunately the American Unhinged Left seem to be pushing America into a Second Civil War which the intention would be to destroy America and in it's place have some type of 1984 nightmare probably something like what happens in the Communist China State this of course is what the beginning section of The Second Amendment was designed to combat:

upload_2018-10-2_1-42-15.png

JGalt

Quit projecting. Nobody is "freaking out", aside from registering their disgust with a POS who would say something like she did.

If anything, her statement is nothing more than the sad ramblings of a loser. Sorry her girl lost in 2016, but them's the breaks.

Obviously. That's why we have a thread dedicated to one tweet from one lady. With you feeling compelled to tell us exactly who and how you'd shoot strangers in a picture someone posted for you.

It doesn't take much to trigger you poor souls, does it?

Well each day The Unhinged Left get more unhinged and psychotic, so Conservatives hope is that it will not be long before The Unhinged Left totally implode and combust, that should be excellent because it could give The Donald the excuse he needs to declare a State of Emergency across the entire United States and activate the Militarised Police:

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

The below was a Militarised Police situation during The Ferguson Riots, but THAT was when Obama was American President and he was Pro-BLM, so when the Unhinged Left implode and combust the Militarised Police that The Donald activates will NOT be held back like Obama held them back, The Donald will tell them to operate on Zero Tolerance, No Mercy, NOT just STAND there like the below at Ferguson did:

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

Some leftists in this country have also armed themselves, ANTIFA for example, as the picture shows. Good thing though. They wouldn't be much of a problem to deal with, as they're all wearing the same red targets around their necks.

The below Unhinged Left FAT Bitches and Beta Cuck Faggots are going to last LESS than 5 MINUTES when they are confronted by the Militarised Police.

I disagree. Most law-enforcement officers I know (And I know a few) are not really gun guys and girls. They only qualify a couple times a year, but God bless 'em anyway.

I'd be more worried about your local American citizens who are really into firearms. I have the same loadout that most SWAT officers are equipped with: Military-issue body armor, Kevlar helmet, M-40 gas mask, night-vision, etc.

After all, it's every American's duty to be the last line of defense of this country, should our police and military fail.

Well there is regular law enforcement officers and then there are Militarised Police.

Unfortunately the American Unhinged Left seem to be pushing America into a Second Civil War which the intention would be to destroy America and in it's place have some type of 1984 nightmare probably something like what happens in the Communist China State this of course is what the beginning section of The Second Amendment was designed to combat:

View attachment 219765

Or....you're going full batshit while triggered by this one mean lady.

JGalt

As she's clearly triggered you poor, hapless souls. There's an entire thread dedicated to her and her one tweet. There's all sorts of chest beating and babble about who gets shot in the thigh and who gets shot in the gut.

Bet it won't be too much longer before her sorry ass gets fired from her job.

I'm gonna love that. :laughing0301:

JGalt

Bet it won't be too much longer before her sorry ass gets fired from her job.

I'm gonna love that. :laughing0301:

Oh, that lady is in a fair amount of trouble for talking shit.

What's hilarious though....is how much her one tweet has triggered the whole lot of you. I've already sent links of the silly shit you guys have been saying to friends.

JGalt

Obviously. That's why we have a thread dedicated to one tweet from one lady. With you feeling compelled to tell us exactly who and how you'd shoot strangers in a picture someone posted for you.

No one said they would shoot anyone liar. Everyone of you scumbags has to lie, why is that?

World's Thinnest Book - Feminist Party Jokes
You do know the definition of feminism, dont you?

It is the deep unsettling fear that somewhere, at some point in time, some guy is having a little fun.

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

View attachment 219765

Even the "militarized police" are just common guys and girls who put on the gear when the need arises. They may come right through your walls and shoot you in the face but a couple hours later, they're sitting at home with their families, eating dinner like nothing ever happened.

God bless 'em all. I'm just glad they don't have a reason to come after me. :biggrin:

I wonder if there's a Mr. Skylar? My condolences sir if you exist.

JGalt

No one said they would shoot anyone liar. Everyone of you scumbags has to lie, why is that?

Laughing........and all I have to do is post the silly, triggered chest beating from our resident snowflakes....

JGalt

And my claims are proven right again. Now, what did I actually claim, silly?

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

Three shots in less than 2 seconds, and the "skirmish" would be ended.

Wow. You told that picture what for.

View attachment 219763

No nobody with a gun would ever shoot anyone in the thigh, if you shoot then you shoot for Center Mass, larger target is easier to hit than a small target, I am a Military trained sniper, I've posted about it before, we are trained to shoot at the largest target which is the torso the Center Mass, you have the best opportunity with this to cause MEGA damage to the MAJORITY of the most VITAL organs in the body, even BETTER if you use Hollow Point bullets and you shoot to disable the threat and you keep shooting until the threat is stopped ie. dead.

I could get someone in the head though from most distances, I have shot the head off a.bird from a distance of 2.5 kms so I could certainly take someone down with a straight head shot, but in general we are trained to do a body mass take down, but I could also do a head shot take down within seconds.

upload_2018-10-2_1-54-57.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back