A vicious, hateful Liberal~Georgetown Prof. Says White Republicans Should Be Castrated, Fed To Swine

You ain't gonna do shit but sit on your ass and lie.

Or quote the panty shitting hysterics and chest beating of our threads triggered little snowflakes. (bold added for emphasis)

"Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The shithead on the left with the AR fancies hi self to be a Rambo, I would have put one through his neck first. The girl in the middle is just a poser, even though she's holding an AR. She's just there because she has a self-image problem and thinks she's "fat". One shot to the thigh and she'd be on the ground, screaming in pain.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor."

JGalt

One lady makes one tweet....and you poor little snowflakes freak the fuck out. Its gonna be okay, Mikey. Find you safespace.

Quit projecting. Nobody is "freaking out", aside from registering their disgust with a POS who would say something like she did.

If anything, her statement is nothing more than the sad ramblings of a loser. Sorry her girl lost in 2016, but them's the breaks.

Obviously. That's why we have a thread dedicated to one tweet from one lady. With you feeling compelled to tell us exactly who and how you'd shoot strangers in a picture someone posted for you.

It doesn't take much to trigger you poor souls, does it?
No one said they would shoot anyone liar. Everyone of you scumbags has to lie, why is that?

Laughing........and all I have to do is post the silly, triggered chest beating from our resident snowflakes....

"Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The shithead on the left with the AR fancies hi self to be a Rambo, I would have put one through his neck first. The girl in the middle is just a poser, even though she's holding an AR. She's just there because she has a self-image problem and thinks she's "fat". One shot to the thigh and she'd be on the ground, screaming in pain.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor."

JGalt

And my claims are proven right again. Now, what did I actually claim, silly?
Do you suffer from erectile dysfunction? Could explain a lot.

Some leftists in this country have also armed themselves, ANTIFA for example, as the picture shows. Good thing though. They wouldn't be much of a problem to deal with, as they're all wearing the same red targets around their necks.

Armed-Antifa-group-calls-for-revolution-seizing-property.jpg

Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor.

Three shots in less than 2 seconds, and the "skirmish" would be ended.

Wow. You told that picture what for.

NOBODY is frightened of the Leftist Fascist Antifa, 90% of them are THIS:

View attachment 219763

Obviously. As this thread and the chest beating by our triggered snowflakes about who they would shoot in the thigh demonstrates elegantly.

No nobody with a gun would ever shoot anyone in the thigh, if you shoot then you shoot for Center Mass, larger target is easier to hit than a small target, I am a Military trained sniper, I've posted about it before, we are trained to shoot at the largest target which is the chest the Center Mass and you shoot to disable the threat and you keep shooting until the threat is stopped ie. dead.

I could get someone in the head though from most distances, I have shot the head off a.bird from a distance of 2.5 kms so I could certainly take someone down with a straight head shot, but in general we are trained to do a body mass take down, but I could also do a head shot take down within seconds.

View attachment 219766

Center mass is the usual accepted targeting method, but never underestimate a groin shot which can result in a broken pelvis, or a thigh shot which can result in a broken femur.

Either one is pretty much incapacitating.

I could get someone in the head though from most distances, I have shot the head off a.bird from a distance of 2.5 kms so I could certainly take someone down with a straight head shot, but in general we are trained to do a body mass take down, but I could also do a head shot take down within seconds.
You got one of these?

Center mass is the usual accepted targeting method, but never underestimate a groin shot which can result in a broken pelvis, or a thigh shot which can result in a broken femur.

30 aught buck just below the body armor makes a blood flow no tournequete can stop.

Wouldn't be much of a skirmish: Three shots with a muzzle sweep from left to right.

The fat fucker to the right thinks he's a "tier-one" operator but he's holding an antiquated SKS rifle. He's also wearing a plate carrier which may or may not have armor plates in it. Probably would have shot him in the gut, right below the fake body armor.

Wow. You told that picture what for.

NOBODY is frightened of the Leftist Fascist Antifa, 90% of them are THIS:

View attachment 219763

Obviously. As this thread and the chest beating by our triggered snowflakes about who they would shoot in the thigh demonstrates elegantly.

No nobody with a gun would ever shoot anyone in the thigh, if you shoot then you shoot for Center Mass, larger target is easier to hit than a small target, I am a Military trained sniper, I've posted about it before, we are trained to shoot at the largest target which is the chest the Center Mass and you shoot to disable the threat and you keep shooting until the threat is stopped ie. dead.

View attachment 219766

Well my preferred option would always be Center Mass, if you shoot in the groin or the thigh you cannot guarantee to fully disable the target there is the possibility then they could still shoot back at you. I have a friend in the police, there was a situation he decided to shoot the perpetrator in the knee, which is EXCEPTIONALLY painful and the perpetrator still was able to shoot back, thankfully not a great shot hit my friend in the arm but he recovered and no lasting damage.

Women dont get ED, silly.

It's my understanding that Skylar is a "she."

So she would probably be suffering from "Small Tittie Syndrome."

Women are as sensitive about their titties, as we are about our schlongs. :biggrin:

Laughing....and you'd be again citing your imagination, snowflake.

Its always a hoot how willing folks in the Echo Chamber are to accept their feelings and imagination as facts.

Women are as sensitive about their titties, as we are about our schlongs. :biggrin:
I'm not sensitive about my anacon....schlong, not at all.

:D

30 aught buck just below the body armor makes a blood flow no tournequete can stop.

Yup. Groin shot would stop the fight right there.

A Georgetown associate professor wants American heroes and citizens to be castrated and thrown to swine because they are white?

I think if that's what Georgetown's school of Foreign Policy is all about, I sincerely hope benefactors will sue them for their donated money back for hiring crazy people who think others they disagree with should suffer torture and be fed to pigs. They shooting for being the national disgrace and bringing America down in the world to boot?
:tank::tank::tank:
American heroes do not deserve to die in the manner prescribed by this representative of Georgetown University's school of Foreign Policy.​

A Georgetown associate professor wants American heroes and citizens to be castrated and thrown to swine because they are white?

I think if that's what Georgetown's school of Foreign Policy is all about, I sincerely hope benefactors will sue them for their donated money back for hiring crazy people who think others they disagree with should suffer torture and be fed to pigs. They shooting for being the national disgrace and bringing America down in the world to boot?
:tank::tank::tank:
American heroes do not deserve to die in the manner prescribed by this representative of Georgetown University's school of Foreign Policy.​
Yep, the left is full of racist white-male hating bastards and they see no down side to it.

We apparently have been far too nice.

Its always a hoot how willing folks in the Echo Chamber are to accept their feelings and imagination as facts.

Well just how insufficiently small are they? AA? A size? B size? Are you the captain of the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee?

Some pictures would really help out here. :biggrin:

Last edited:
While most of the gains in the U.S. economy have gone to the wealthiest among us over the last thirty or forty years, we squabble over mostly nonsense. One of the robber barons of the 1800's said he could hire half the workers to kill the other half. This is what the richest among us are still doing. They're laughing all the way to the bank and wall street while we squabble over who's a freak, who shouldn't marry whom, whether someone should or shouldn't have an abortion, on and on.

Analysis | The richest 1 percent now owns more of the country’s wealth than at any time in the past 50 years

Well just how insufficiently small are they? AA? A size? B size? Are you the captain of the Itty Bitty Tittie Committee?

Big boobs are so over-rated

1414876997205_Image_galleryImage_No_Merchandising_Editoria.JPG

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-22%20at%209.25.44%20AM.png

C. Christine Fair

How nice, another fine professor like Chrissy Blasey Ford.

I have something to solve both their problems for all of them, AFAIC, Ms. Fair can jump foot first into this:

chip-max-484t.tmb-large-740x.jpg

If I was paying to send my kid to Georgetown and found out that Fair was teaching them this, my first thought would be to take a bat to her smug mouth, then get a full refund. Tell me, has Professor Fair been removed from the faculty yet? And why not?

I agree big boobies are over-rated:

upload_2018-10-2_2-57-48.png

Yes, all you WHITE PEOPLE, send your children to Georgetown, for that wholesome, diverse education...NOT! One wonders if she knows she is white...perhaps she should lead by example!

Screen%20Shot%202017-05-22%20at%209.25.44%20AM.png

C. Christine Fair, an associate professor at Georgetown in the School of Foreign Service, tweeted Saturday, saying white Republican men should die and an added bonus would be if women “castrate their corpses and feed them to swine.”

Her tweet was in response to South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham’s comments in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. He defended Kavanaugh against an “unethical sham”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycallernewsfoundation.org ...

Fox News also now with the thing about the Unhinged Bitch.

Georgetown professor says white GOP senators ‘deserve miserable deaths’ after Kavanaugh hearing

Triggering snow flakes is kinda Fox's marketing plan.

Well each day The Unhinged Left get more unhinged and psychotic, so Conservatives hope is that it will not be long before The Unhinged Left totally implode and combust, that should be excellent because it could give The Donald the excuse he needs to declare a State of Emergency across the entire United States and activate the Militarised Police:

SWAT_team_prepared_%284132135578%29.jpg

-f0d62bcfb2aeaf8e.jpg

military-police.jpg

police_0.jpg

The below was a Militarised Police situation during The Ferguson Riots, but THAT was when Obama was American President and he was Pro-BLM, so when the Unhinged Left implode and combust the Militarised Police that The Donald activates will NOT be held back like Obama held them back, The Donald will tell them to operate on Zero Tolerance, No Mercy, NOT just STAND there like the below at Ferguson did:

zbqjwnph-1412105885.jpg

Some leftists in this country have also armed themselves, ANTIFA for example, as the picture shows. Good thing though. They wouldn't be much of a problem to deal with, as they're all wearing the same red targets around their necks.

Armed-Antifa-group-calls-for-revolution-seizing-property.jpg

The shithead on the left with the AR fancies himself to be a Rambo, I would have put one through his neck first. The girl in the middle is just a poser, even though she's holding an AR. She's just there because she has a self-image problem and thinks she's "fat". One shot to the thigh and she'd be on the ground, screaming in pain.

upload_2018-10-2_2-58-54.png

I agree big boobies are over-rated:

View attachment 219782

Geez. You should be banned for that.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back