A whole lot of nothing

There would need to oversight of the billing to ensure cost control analysis, but, sure, if that works better, yes.

How well has cost "oversight" of billing worked in government to date, in any department whatsoever?
Your request would have to be based on a problem. You have not shown one, so I need not worry about your remark until you do, where_r.

Just keep your fn religion out of politics Is that too much to ask for?

Yeah, our nation was founded on a Christian foundation.

From our Declaration of Independence.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Our founders generally believed in deity, yes, but the language above is that of the Enlightenment and general Deism.

We move closer to single payer.

Then with it, inferior health care and months long lines. See the VA.
The VA is, overwhelmingly, better than private health care. 3 to 4 thousand monthly alone die of infections in such care. Don't want that. My VA providers are superb. One called yesterday to check on the reaction to a new prescription. That is one simple example, yes, but it shows the quality of care and professionalism at my VA.

My father is getting better care at the VA, it has taken years to get to that point but keeping them in the news has helped.
Did you thank the then President Obama for the better care at the VA?

No, he doesn't need to be thanked for something that should never gotten to that point to begin with. My father laid his life on the line, lost a friend who was standing right next to him. My father served in WWII. My father should get an apology from the VA for making it so difficult to get the things he rightfully deserved for laying his life on the line for his government. Veterans are treated terrible in this country.

My father is getting better care at the VA, it has taken years to get to that point but keeping them in the news has helped.

No, he doesn't need to be thanked for something that should never gotten to that point to begin with. My father laid his life on the line, lost a friend who was standing right next to him. My father served in WWII. My father should get an apology from the VA for making it so difficult to get the things he rightfully deserved for laying his life on the line for his government. Veterans are treated terrible in this country.
they sure as hell were disregarded a gd shame ,,,,how long did it take to recognize agent orange as a killer

they sure as hell were disregarded a gd shame ,,,,how long did it take to recognize agent orange as a killer

Yep, if you serve the government needs to fulfill their obligation. My dad worked until he was 85, never asked for squat, it wasn't until the last few years that the military has recognized his effort. It took my wife over two years to get him his pension and get him into programs to help him out. We are hoping he will be healthy enough to go on the Honor Flight this fall.

The VA is, overwhelmingly, better than private health care.

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

VA has been great for me and almost everyone I know at the SLC center.

The VA, while better now than it was, is still not as good as a good private hospital. Administrative waste, cost-cutting that hurts patients, etc...
Such a silly statement, MalarkeyMarion. Google patient satisfaction at the VA, and you will see that early as three years ago, that patient satisfaction with the VA is the same as that with private hospitals. The problem that is still a sore point is wait times, according to the surveys. I had that years ago at Shreveport and Houston, never had at SLC.

The VA, while better now than it was, is still not as good as a good private hospital. Administrative waste, cost-cutting that hurts patients, etc...
Such a silly statement, MalarkeyMarion. Google patient satisfaction at the VA, and you will see that early as three years ago, that patient satisfaction with the VA is the same as that with private hospitals. The problem that is still a sore point is wait times, according to the surveys. I had that years ago at Shreveport and Houston, never had at SLC.

Silly Jakey, anytime government is involved there's red tape, waste, and slowdowns.

Silly Jakey, anytime government is involved there's red tape, waste, and slowdowns.
And how is that different than families, communities, school districts, business small and huge.

It is not government, MalarkeyMarion: it is human.

The issue is to make government work as a service.

And how is that different than families, communities, school districts, business small and huge.

The issue is trying to get government to work without red tape and delays, good luck with that!

The issue is trying to get government to work without red tape and delays, good luck with that!
That is the issue with all human activities. Business has the same problem, MalarkeyMarion.

What burns me is that those people we give decent pay checks, lots &lots of holidays good health care, plus perks, could not get together and fix the health care plan we have & make it work so that we don't have to start this sh#$ all over again, and come up with a new plan that's not any better.

What burns me is that those people we give decent pay checks, lots &lots of holidays good health care, plus perks, could not get together and fix the health care plan we have & make it work so that we don't have to start this sh#$ all over again, and come up with a new plan that's not any better.

We don't know if it is any better or not because the Senate is supposedly revamping the whole however we don't know because like last time, we have no clue what the bill is.

Forum List

Back