🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 A Woke Teacher telling Muslim students skipping LGBTQ events is not Canadian.

Note how she compares "religions", first. Oops, she outed the whole thing. Islam is just like the alphabet religion.

Second, she sounds like a perfect white liberal woman specimen, does she not? The uber-Karens of the Karens. Karen-ing when she should be teaching.

Note how she compares "religions", first. Oops, she outed the whole thing. Islam is just like the alphabet religion.

Second, she sounds like a perfect white liberal woman specimen, does she not? The uber-Karens of the Karens. Karen-ing when she should be teaching.
Back in the 60's, 70's & 80's the statist left entered the Twilight Zone. In the 90's through 2020 the statist left went One Step Beyond. Currently the statist left has finally entered the Outer Limits. The only place left for the statist left to go to in the future is to fall back to the 60's era & start with reruns.

Back in the 60's, 70's & 80's the statist left entered the Twilight Zone. In the 90's through 2020 the statist left went One Step Beyond. Currently the statist left has finally entered the Outer Limits. The only place left for the statist left to go to in the future is to fall back to the 60's era & start with reruns.
Have any one of you seriously listened to what she said?

Where do these Muslim students come from?
What is done, in the countries any of these Muslims come from (or their parents), to LGBTQ+ people, or Jews, or Christians, or adulterous people?

I do suggest all of you LISTEN to what she is saying slowly and carefully.

What she is saying is NOT what you think she is saying.

What is done, in the countries any of these Muslims come from (or their parents), to LGBTQ+ people, or Jews, or Christians, or adulterous people?

So why don't you tell us what you think she is saying ?

We were here, 20 years ago, tell you all that in many Muslim nations people throw gays off the roofs of high buildings. You didn't care. You called us "Islamophobes" because the Hate of the Day for you was us picking on Islam. But oh my my how quickly your tables turn when you have Balkanized the entire nation, yes? Now the Muslims are on the outs with your cult and the alphabet folks have all the sympathy.

The Left sucks. That's it.

The event in question is not about TOLERANCE or RESPECT for Alphabet-soup individuals. It is promoting the CELEBRATION of sexual perversions, which most of the human race considers grossly immoral.

It appears that, contrary to what might be done in the Muslim student's home country, this student has no problem living alongside those whom he [presumably] considers to be grossly, publicly immoral, but he chooses not to honor or celebrate that immorality.

Hence the widely held belief on the political Right that "wokeness" is both an evil religion and utterly stupid.

We were here, 20 years ago, tell you all that in many Muslim nations people throw gays off the roofs of high buildings. You didn't care. You called us "Islamophobes" because the Hate of the Day for you was us picking on Islam. But oh my my how quickly your tables turn when you have Balkanized the entire nation, yes? Now the Muslims are on the outs with your cult and the alphabet folks have all the sympathy.

The Left sucks. That's it.
And still, again, you have failed to actually listen and HEAR what the teacher actually said.

Forum List

Back