A woman faces a murder charge in Texas over an alleged self-induced abortion

Yes a family can sweat it out each month wondering if they can hold on. And that's before inflation.

I'm not saying kids are badi have 3 of my own. I'm simply debating respectfully. I APPLAUD you for being a teacher. Keep up the hard work.

Yes a family can sweat it out each month wondering if they can hold on. And that's before inflation.

Or a Family can live in an efficiency apartment and eat Ramen Noodles ...
Or a Family can live on a boat and run trot lines to make enough money to stay supplied.
Or a Family ... Never mind, there are too many wonderful choices to list.

Yes raising a family is work which explains why many young couples are thinking it's hard to carry on a career full time and raise a family as well. And they have a valid point.
Too many young people these days have been raised to believe in their bones that their own personal gratification supersedes all else. Previous generations were raised to keep in mind that there are things bigger and more important than themselves. Children bring that lesson home more than anything else.

You mean those who have succumbed to the relentless degrading of traditional values.

... Or those who simply embrace vision, innovation and adaptation over a rigorous adherence to structured subservience?

... Or those who simply embrace vision, innovation and adaptation ....?

That leads to extinction? Poor vision. The "innovation" of eating rat poison instead of food would not be "progress," would it? "Adaptation" doesn't happen without existence.

So are you saying it's young couples duty to have kids for the so called good of the nation?

That leads to extinction? Poor vision. The "innovation" of eating rat poison instead of food would not be "progress," would it? "Adaptation" doesn't happen without existence.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone who can find a balance between what they desire and can provide for.
If a person can be responsible for their actions, without becoming a burden, it is not my place to decide what is best for them.

If you feel otherwise ... That doesn't create conflict with my outlook on it ... That's your problem ... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back