🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A woman in Ranger School...

I guess you've never read the rules huh? I can insult the ever loving shit out of you, and I will, so long as I present more content that actually deals with the OP. That's how the rules of the board read. I suggest you read them so you are more fully aware of them. That being said how about telling us what the LOACH/Cobra pairings were called in the 1st Cav that you claim to have been a LRRP in. Not to mention a Marine and a whole host of other BS you spew.

What's funny is probably every one of the women who tried out for the Rangers could probably whip your gandy little ass. There are women right now flying combat missions in F-15's and A-10's. That is very tough work. If women can do that, they can surely pass the Ranger course.

Okay by me then, pussy. How about you tell the class where you did Basic and AIT? Oh wait...you've never served, dodged the draft, and now have old-man regrets you missed the event of our generation.
project much?

I was listening to Dan and Amy this morning on their radio show........Dan has a friend whose son was in the same Ranger School class as one of the last 3 women to fail the school. He said she held up to the physical requirements but failed in the planning and leadership aspects of the training....

And no...this is not saying all women can't plan raids and ambushes....but this woman failed that part of the course........

And? Men never fail it?

Hmmmm...did I say that?....no.....many men fail that portion each class sine Ranger School is a leadership school.....this is why she failed the class.......

No link substantiating your claim, no transscript for the radio show. I'm assuming you made it up to bash women in elite candidate programs.
And yet he has done none of that.

It appears you made that up all on your own. So consumed with hate you cant see much else I guess...

I was listening to Dan and Amy this morning on their radio show........Dan has a friend whose son was in the same Ranger School class as one of the last 3 women to fail the school. He said she held up to the physical requirements but failed in the planning and leadership aspects of the training....

And no...this is not saying all women can't plan raids and ambushes....but this woman failed that part of the course........

And? Men never fail it?

Hmmmm...did I say that?....no.....many men fail that portion each class sine Ranger School is a leadership school.....this is why she failed the class.......

No link substantiating your claim, no transscript for the radio show. I'm assuming you made it up to bash women in elite candidate programs.
And yet he has done none of that.

It appears you made that up all on your own. So consumed with hate you cant see much else I guess...

Delta 4 is an asshole....I said the Dan and Amy show and said it was a friend of the host, Dan Proft, whose son was in the same Ranger class as one of the women....go to the website of 560 am and listen to the show tomorrow.....they have links to past shows...

SUCK MY DICK!

suck.jpg

Anyone who passes elite military training is fine in my book as long as everyone's on the same level training field. Gender, race, etc. is meaningless if they're qualified IMO.
But if none of the women aren't passing, obviously there is bias that needs to be addressed. The test needs to modernize and be more inclusive at all to account for and foster diversity in the armed forces.

At the end of the day, no one can deny that being inclusive and allowing for diversity makes the US stronger, and revising the test to remove unfair standards on women would make the Armed Forces stronger as well.

All 8 women fail Ranger School Some Rangers say standards should change - Yahoo News

Anyone who passes elite military training is fine in my book as long as everyone's on the same level training field. Gender, race, etc. is meaningless if they're qualified IMO.

Race and gender are polar opposites not involved in this issue in any way.
Of course they are. If a women can do everything the guys can, more power to her.

Oh, shut up about personal attacks, troop. You tried that elsewhere and got your ass kicked.

I see our resident stolen valor asshole is spouting off again. Here's the deal buckwheat, there are many women who can do the work just fine. Women fought and died in the Israeli Haganah, and there were female Soviet snipers who would have played with you like the mouse you are. Women CAN do the job. However, they should have to pass the exact same rigorous qualifications that the men do. There should NEVER be a lessening of requirements for anyone.

And I have no doubt that you're going to claim that no woman can handle the toughness of combat and to that I say you're wrong. Then you'll claim you can kick any womans butt out there, and to that I say Gina Carano, or Ronda Rousey would have you wimpering on the ground in seconds. So yes, some women, a very small percentage, CAN do the job.

You're not only a stumbling fraud but now you're breaking site rules in personal attacks. You know nothing about this subject or anything else from what I see. I understand you're wounded and angry from what I've subjected you to....my advice? stay away from me or more humiliation is headed your way.

I guess you've never read the rules huh? I can insult the ever loving shit out of you, and I will, so long as I present more content that actually deals with the OP. That's how the rules of the board read. I suggest you read them so you are more fully aware of them. That being said how about telling us what the LOACH/Cobra pairings were called in the 1st Cav that you claim to have been a LRRP in. Not to mention a Marine and a whole host of other BS you spew.

What's funny is probably every one of the women who tried out for the Rangers could probably whip your gandy little ass. There are women right now flying combat missions in F-15's and A-10's. That is very tough work. If women can do that, they can surely pass the Ranger course.
There were entire female USSR air force regiments in WWII: fighters, recon, transport. The ladies had their own artillery regiments.

That is only one example of so many in history where women have done "men's work" and done it well.

Last edited:
I see our resident stolen valor asshole is spouting off again. Here's the deal buckwheat, there are many women who can do the work just fine. Women fought and died in the Israeli Haganah, and there were female Soviet snipers who would have played with you like the mouse you are. Women CAN do the job. However, they should have to pass the exact same rigorous qualifications that the men do. There should NEVER be a lessening of requirements for anyone.

And I have no doubt that you're going to claim that no woman can handle the toughness of combat and to that I say you're wrong. Then you'll claim you can kick any womans butt out there, and to that I say Gina Carano, or Ronda Rousey would have you wimpering on the ground in seconds. So yes, some women, a very small percentage, CAN do the job.

You're not only a stumbling fraud but now you're breaking site rules in personal attacks. You know nothing about this subject or anything else from what I see. I understand you're wounded and angry from what I've subjected you to....my advice? stay away from me or more humiliation is headed your way.

There were entire female USSR air force regiments in WWII: fighters, recon, transport. The ladies had their own artillery regiments.

That is only one example of so many in history were women have done "men's work" and done it well.
If we want factual historical countenance from you, we'll ask for it. :slap:

And that is why Steinlight is here for grins and giggles.

Standards exist for a reason. If the ladies can meet all aspects of the training, so be it.

Impressive.

The physical requirements are insane for men – even harder for women.
No less for women. That is the topic.

But if none of the women aren't passing, obviously there is bias that needs to be addressed. The test needs to modernize and be more inclusive at all to account for and foster diversity in the armed forces.

At the end of the day, no one can deny that being inclusive and allowing for diversity makes the US stronger, and revising the test to remove unfair standards on women would make the Armed Forces stronger as well.

Absolute rubbish!
All 8 women fail Ranger School Some Rangers say standards should change - Yahoo News

There is no "but", Blastoff.

Hes a typical liberal. Standards just arent fair.

I dont see them lowering standards at Harvard or in the NBA just so more white rednecks can get in.
You were a liberal until last year, so you are inconsistent.

This, at the heart of it, is not political whatsoever.

Change comes hard to all societies, I think.

I remember how surprised I was that women candidates at the Airborne training school did so well, right from the beginning. That was a great experience for me.

That is only one example of so many in history where women have done "men's work" and done it well.

No....they did it because Stalin squandered all the men and they had no choice but to use women to fight...........

Leftist social-engineering....women do not belong in infantry or air-mobile units PERIOD. The reasons are well-known and obvious. Once the current piece of crap in the WH is in Hawaii or Leavenworth, hopefully this idiocy stops.
Typical right wing bigotry, allegedly in the name of morals; if StarShip Troopers wouldn't have a problem with it, why should the militia of the United States.

Oh, shut up about personal attacks, troop. You tried that elsewhere and got your ass kicked.

Right....if you can still type after I'm done with ya, you think you've "kicked my ass" ya fuckin joke. It's always the ones calling ME a poser that are the one's doing it. You and westwall get a vicarious thrill trying to match wits with a real combat Vet and when you can't, the last-word bitch comes out in ya.

As to women in Ranger school, we in 1st Cav aren't the biggest fans of AB...not that we don't respect them, just know who's better Troop...same thing with USMC in the RVN....we were the first they called when they bit off more than they could chew. Saying women can fly planes, load and fire an artillery piece, or drive a truck is all true. And 21 century warfare is certainly different than my era.....would women have made the infantry or forward operations cut in how we operated in the 1960's?...not a chance.

Typical right wing bigotry, allegedly in the name of morals; if StarShip Troopers wouldn't have a problem with it, why should the militia of the United States.

"bigotry"? "morals"? This is about who can RUN 3 clicks with a 100lbs of gear, boy. It's required on occasion and a straggler will get the whole unit in the shit so take your touchy/feely bullshit out of this....this is about what is, not what you wish it were.

"bigotry"? "morals"? This is about who can RUN 3 clicks with a 100lbs of gear, boy. It's required on occasion and a straggler will get the whole unit in the shit so take your touchy/feely bullshit out of this....this is about what is, not what you wish it were.
so, why not let them practice until they get it right the first time; simply because, practice makes perfect.

No....they did it because Stalin squandered all the men and they had no choice but to use women to fight...........
Yes . . . they did it because it was the Great Patriotic War and all were fighting for survival. 3 of 7 Soviets were killed or wounded (proportionally higher the farther west), almost 75 million.

The women were great, and any who question what they did or its value is not worth reading further.

Forum List

Back