A word for Monday

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.
—Romans 8:26

I am so weak, I need help every step of the way. And not just physical weakness, spiritual weakness.

This is for my friends on USMB;

“You have heard that it was said to an older generation, ‘Do not murder,’ and ‘whoever murders will be subjected to judgment."But I say to you that anyone who is angry with a brother will be subjected to judgment. And whoever insults a brother will be brought before the council, and whoever says ‘Fool’ will be sent to fiery hell” (Matthew 5:21-22).190

Last edited:
In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express.

I am so weak, I need help every step of the way. And not just physical weakness, spiritual weakness.

Most sinners get very weak when the Truth exposes their lies. That's because you have no idea who our Creator is.

“You have heard that it was said to an older generation, ‘Do not murder,’ and ‘whoever murders will be subjected to judgment."But I say to you that anyone who is angry with a brother will be subjected to judgment. And whoever insults a brother will be brought before the council, and whoever says ‘Fool’ will be sent to fiery hell” (Matthew 5:21-22).190

The Roman religious leaders were very clever to add this verse into their new testament.

Can you imagine how many people they controlled with this one?

The Roman religious leaders were very clever to add this verse into their new testament.

Very few. Mostly because the Sermon on the Mount includes some of the most difficult principles to live.

You do realize that the Roman religious leaders had no need to insert any verse into the Bible because Most people had no Bible until the printing press was invented, right? The people would never have read it.

Very few. Mostly because the Sermon on the Mount includes some of the most difficult principles to live.

You do realize that the Roman religious leaders had no need to insert any verse into the Bible because Most people had no Bible until the printing press was invented, right? The people would never have read it.

You're right, but the Vatican and all their priests knew exactly how to control their sinners who believed in their words and not the true invisible "Word of God" that all the dead saints used to speak from.

It was very easy for Rome to start their false religion of Christianity after killing all the saints who knew that all Rome's Christ-like churches were false. We saints know that antichrists stole our spoken words and used them for their selfish benefit to control other sinners and make a good living from them.

One of these days you will realize it does no good to argue with your Creator.

Most sinners get very weak when the Truth exposes their lies. That's because you have no idea who our Creator is.

Will you tell us exactly who the creator is?

The one who created me as His voice (the Word of God ) and everything else. He's invisible so trying to find Him is useless and you certainly won't find Him by reading words in a book.

If you want to get to know Him, all you have to do is listen to His voice, which is the gospel that all us saints preached.

The one who created me as His voice (the Word of God ) and everything else. He's invisible so trying to find Him is useless and you certainly won't find Him by reading words in a book.

If you want to get to know Him, all you have to do is listen to His voice, which is the gospel that all us saints preached.

It is biblical to turn someone over to Satan as to teach him not to blaspheme. (1Cor) & (1Tim). You have now been turned over to Satan. Deal with it.

You're right, but the Vatican and all their priests knew exactly how to control their sinners who believed in their words and not the true invisible "Word of God" that all the dead saints used to speak from.

It was very easy for Rome to start their false religion of Christianity after killing all the saints who knew that all Rome's Christ-like churches were false. We saints know that antichrists stole our spoken words and used them for their selfish benefit to control other sinners and make a good living from them.

You aren't my Creator. Our Father will not be happy if you continue to exalt yourself.

So if we won't find him by reading words, why are you writing anything? Shouldnt you be out speaking? By your own definition, we can't find him by reading what you write.

If you truly believed what you were teaching, than you are seriously neglectful of your responsibilities by sitting here writing things instead getting up on a corner preaching.

It is biblical to turn someone over to Satan as to teach him not to blaspheme. (1Cor) & (1Tim). You have now been turned over to Satan. Deal with it.

And by what authority do you feel you can turn someone over to Satan?

1 Corinthians 5:5, 1 Timothy 1:20.

What claim do you have on Paul's authority? He was a called and ordained Apostle of Christ.

The Lord gave Peter and the Twelve power and authority to seal in heaven things that are sealed on earth. But I have never been given this authority merely because Peter was given it. Nor because I've read about it in the scriptures.

Only of the biggest problems the pharisees had is they tried to claim they had authority because they were self proclaimed teachers of the scriptures. And yet when people saw John the Baptist, Christ, or the Twelve they marveled because they taught with authority.

Peter was given the keys to the Kingdom as well. I have never been given those keys. So should I pretend to exercise jurisdiction on those keys, I would be in sin.

Paul was also given authority to cast out Devils. He did this in the Book of Acts. When one who saw Him do this tried to do it, the devil responsed "Jesus I know, Paul I know. But who are you?"

One cannot just assume they have authority from God. A man must be called of God as Aaron was. The scriptures are clear about that. I recommend reading Exodus to see how Aaron was called.

It's amazing how many sinners steal the words from the Bible and think they're a god. LOL

What claim do you have on Paul's authority? He was a called and ordained Apostle of Christ.

The Lord gave Peter and the Twelve power and authority to seal in heaven things that are sealed on earth. But I have never been given this authority merely because Peter was given it. Nor because I've read about it in the scriptures.

Only of the biggest problems the pharisees had is they tried to claim they had authority because they were self proclaimed teachers of the scriptures. And yet when people saw John the Baptist, Christ, or the Twelve they marveled because they taught with authority.

Peter was given the keys to the Kingdom as well. I have never been given those keys. So should I pretend to exercise jurisdiction on those keys, I would be in sin.

Paul was also given authority to cast out Devils. He did this in the Book of Acts. When one who saw Him do this tried to do it, the devil responsed "Jesus I know, Paul I know. But who are you?"

One cannot just assume they have authority from God. A man must be called of God as Aaron was. The scriptures are clear about that. I recommend reading Exodus to see how Aaron was called.

I know exactly what Paul, Jesus, Peter, Timothy, John and all the other saints had to go through in order to become a living saint of the Lord's. I'm the last saint in this world who had to go through a very rigorous confession, repentence, justification and glorification process over a 28 1/2 year period to get the knowledge to understand who I AM.

You speak from your own interpretations of the scriptures. I speak directly for our Creator. That's a HUGE difference my little disobedient child.

So if we won't find him by reading words, why are you writing anything? Shouldnt you be out speaking? By your own definition, we can't find him by reading what you write.

If you truly believed what you were teaching, than you are seriously neglectful of your responsibilities by sitting here writing things instead getting up on a corner preaching.

God is making me do His work so if He has me in this forum writing testimonies or out in the streets of Campbell speaking testimonies, it's all for His purpose and not my flesh. The more time He has me testify in the forums, the more of the world will hear His Voice until long after my flesh is killed. I have a wonderful spanish woman who is making a new website where the world will hear God's Voice in a way they've never experienced it before. When it's finished, all you'll have to do is Google Brad Holkesvig and hear His Voice.

You aren't my Creator. Our Father will not be happy if you continue to exalt yourself.

Your Father of this world hates our true Creator.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

1 John 3:
4: Every one who commits sin is guilty of lawlessness; sin is lawlessness.

6: No one who abides in him sins; no one who sins has either seen him or known him.

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Forum List

Back