A Word of Comfort for Christians

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Today the LORD reminded me of how faithful He is and what a loving, compassionate God He is! Our God is merciful. Thank God that Jesus Christ came to save us by shedding his own blood on a cross at calvary for our sins! Jesus came to save us and not condemn us! Amen? Read Romans 10: 9, 10. Today is the day of Salvation, people! This particular message is a word of Comfort for the Christians in the days ahead.

Listen to this wonderful word given to Dumitru Duduman years ago! I love to go to the websites such as Dumitru Duduman to read his old prophecies the LORD gave him and to read the sermons of his grandson and there are different Christians and Pastors from Nigeria and Ghana and Sierra Leone that are also wonderful to listen to. Their sermons are available on youtube - check out the english translations - as some are in other languages. Very edifying messages for the body of Christ today. I thank God for Brother Duduman's faithfulness to God and that he is in heaven today enjoying his reward. To God be the Glory. God is faithful!

Examine Your Heart

clip from link:

(A prophecy) "Many are those who sit neglectful loving the world and the things of the world. Many seek the life of the earth, but they do not prepare themselves to meet the Holy One. Jesus is coming! Do not be lazy! Terror and great pain is coming upon the earth. The devil will take upon himself power, and he will attempt to make war with the holy. But Christ the victorious one will come and will save His people. Proud men; all those who pretend to be teachers, yet never living the life; all those who say they worship Me, yet their hearts are far from Me," says the Lord, "I will make them part of the suffering, torment, and terror so they will call upon Me. But I will not answer. Those that today humble themselves and seek Me with a clean heart, in that day, the hard day, will be glad and will rejoice.

continue reading on link above........

Forum List

Back