Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Go woke, go broke. Part 6,389 in a continuing series

Groomers are not liked.

1655943510491.png

Groomers are not liked.

View attachment 661062
I love to have excellent news as a day winds down. I have a feeling I'll be Sleepy tonight......BAWWWHAHA

The Seven Dwarfs always seemed a little light in the loafers to me. Plus they never tried to cork that virgin........Fuggin Feeeegots

Groomers are not liked.

View attachment 661062
Why any company would want to alienate half their customers over something so fucking stupid is beyond any kind of business sanity ever imagined

I love to have excellent news as a day winds down. I have a feeling I'll be Sleepy tonight......BAWWWHAHA
The Seven Dwarfs always seemed a little light in the loafers to me. Plus they never tried to cork that virgin........Fuggin Feeeegots

I'd like to see Elon Musk buy Disney now and turn it into a big Hooters Hotel and rifle shooting range. :smoke:

they have been infiltrated by democrats on their board and in their workplace ..all modern democrats are homosexuals ...
A lot of cucksters too. Ever see these cucks being dragged around by these insane females at justices homes.

Every one of those libturd cucks have a chain around their necks

Homosexual serial killer clown John Wayne Gacy confessed to Cops "you can get away with anything if you are dressed like a clown". How many kids have been traumatized and unreported by gay Disney characters in costume?

they have been infiltrated by democrats on their board and in their workplace ..all modern democrats are homosexuals ...
You're more correct than you realize.

20 years ago, a number of us were sounding the alarm about leftist Professors taking over the Universities.

Today, those same students then are now the gatekeepers of corporate America.

Groomers are not liked.

View attachment 661062
Only ignorant fucks think this has anything to do with being "woke". Go check what Netflix's stock price is after their support of Chappelle from its high of $690 in October of last year. 😁 Do you think the two are related?

Why any company would want to alienate half their customers over something so fucking stupid is beyond any kind of business sanity ever imagined
No, that's capitalism. Disney is in what used to be called a 'free market'. A magaturd authoritarian governor misused his powers of executive orders and legislation to try and stifle it. This isn't a conservative value (it's anti-capitalism, anti-competition) and it certainly ain't a republican value. Nope, magaturd butt hurt caused this, and they're forever magaturds.

You must be splooging yourselves with pride.

No, that's capitalism. Disney is in what used to be called a 'free market'. A magaturd authoritarian governor misused his powers of executive orders and legislation to try and stifle it. This isn't a conservative value (it's anti-capitalism, anti-competition) and it certainly ain't a republican value. Nope, magaturd butt hurt caused this, and they're forever magaturds.

You must be splooging yourselves with pride.
LOL..................These are investors really pissed off at this faggot nonsense

Disney is a company of pedos and weirdos. Any investors left will be pro diddler

LOL. More magaturd 'culture war' bullshit.

Hint: These witch hunts will go nowhere.
Hey retard, Disney has had a LOT of pedos working for them.

And that’s just the last couple of months.

Forum List

Back