AA-12 -- The Ultimate Infantry Weapon

The semi-automatic version is available to the public.

The fully-automatic version is not.
Against the Geneva Conventions, not that you're gonna care, and my Saiga is less likely to jam.

Do you have a link to that?
To the Geneva Conventions? Are you serious?
It is quite simple to search "weapons banned by Geneva Conventions". I have done so and found no evidence of any shotguns being banned. If you claim the AA-12 has been banned by the Geneva Conventions, you should provide evidence.

I think you are either mistaken or lying.

The semi-automatic version is available to the public.

The fully-automatic version is not.
Against the Geneva Conventions, not that you're gonna care, and my Saiga is less likely to jam.

Do you have a link to that?
To the Geneva Conventions? Are you serious?

When did they outlaw shotguns?
Apparently I am misinformed. My understanding was that they were first prohibited by the Hague accord and then further restricted by the Geneva Conventions. It seems that while there was discussion of the subject during both they didn't end up on the final draft of either.

Learn something new every day I guess.

I have a civilian model of the infamous Browning's Pat. U.S. Mod. 1897 aka Model 97 shotgun. Mine was made in 1901 and is just as solid (and heavy) as it was when the Doughboys were sweeping the trenches with the military model. The German government posted a diplomatic complaint about the '97 while both sides were using poison gas. The unique thing about the '97 is that you could fire almost semi-auto by holding the trigger back while pumping rounds into the chamber. Fully automatic shotguns are a (fast) waste of ammo.

I have a civilian model of the infamous Browning's Pat. U.S. Mod. 1897 aka Model 97 shotgun. Mine was made in 1901 and is just as solid (and heavy) as it was when the Doughboys were sweeping the trenches with the military model. The German government posted a diplomatic complaint about the '97 while both sides were using poison gas. The unique thing about the '97 is that you could fire almost semi-auto by holding the trigger back while pumping rounds into the chamber. Fully automatic shotguns are a (fast) waste of ammo.
..we had shotguns for Marine Barracks Hawaii mid 80s..but only the COG carried it .....

Forum List

Back