Aaaand, just when you thought liberal white women couldn't be dumber, Sally Field said.....

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Liberal (left winger) white women.

Nothing dumber.

"Sally Field" is now "Liberal white women"? Uhhmmm.... isn't that a plural?

She must have gained a lot of weight? :dunno:

Composition Fallacies aside (where they belong) --- what's wrong with what she said?

You think women are powerless, ugly, destructive and deceitful?

You think "women" and "c-ts" are synonyms?

White women who get fat become liberals?

Kinda makes sense I guess.

Whelp -- it seems to me if the OP (who bravely ran away, bravely ran away) actually thinks the entire population of 'liberal white women' can be named "Sally Field", then Sally Field must weigh some number of hundreds of tons.

Let me guess -- you have no clue what a Composition Fallacy is.

Even the OP eventually figured that out . That's why he ran away (bravely ran away).
Okay......WHO'S DUMBER??

• Nancy Pelosi
  • Sally Field
  • Maxine Waters
  • Kathy Griffin
  • Joy Behar
  • Debbie Wasserman-Schultz
  • Madonna
  • Ashley Judd
  • Elizabeth Warren

This has got to be a trick question.

Does this post make you look stupid?

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.
Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

Really loser? Angelina Jolie is fat and unTtractive?

Perhaps you’re confusing normal women with the white trash women you know.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you
Normal women don't call each other cvnts. Look where your world view has taken you. Defending those women who call other women such a vile word.

"Vile"?

Why?
It's recognized as such. Call women that word and watch them be flattered.

Apparently, "insult" is yet another concept that's too complicated for leftists, huh?

I gave you a day to answer that and all you came up with is "it is recognized as such"?

No shit. That's where you started, just restated. What I asked you was "why".

Here's where you are so far:

fdb470dacc30c2a05c23baf2bd042d0f.gif

A fact of the public domain is not circular logic, idiot.

Actually you just provided yet another example of the same thing.
  1. "It's vile"
  2. "it's recognized as such"
  3. "It's a 'fact of the public domain'"
  4. "It's a publicly known fact"

All restatements of the same thing in different words. Circular reasoning. "It is because it is" is not a reason. It's a circle. It's avoiding the question.

When you can't articulate the reasoning that brought the conclusion --- you don't have one.

Let me simplify for you, simpleton.

It's an insult.

It's always an insult.

It's arguably the worst, most unforgivable insult you can use to a woman.

Sally Fields may be trying to "reclaim" it - as though it has ever been anything BUT an insult - but it ain't gonna happen. I am willing to bet money that using it to a woman is always going to be viewed as justifiable cause for slapping you until your eyes switch sockets.

Maybe everyone that happens to meet Sally on the street or in a market should greet her as "Hey there, Cvnt! Howyadoon?".

I gave you a day to answer that and all you came up with is "it is recognized as such"?

1. "It's vile"

All restatements of the same thing in different words. Circular reasoning. "It is because it is" is not a reason. It's a circle. It's avoiding the question.

When you can't articulate the reasoning that brought the conclusion --- you don't have one.

It's an insult.

It's always an insult.

Sally Fields may be trying to "reclaim" it - as though it has ever been anything BUT an insult - but it ain't gonna happen. I am willing to bet money that using it to a woman is always going to be viewed as justifiable cause for slapping you until your eyes switch sockets.

Once again -- I wouldn't purport to speak for Sally Fields' intentions, even though the theory is strong. But that's not my point. My point is to solicit any basis of reasoning --- other than circular --- for the premise "it's an insult" --- let alone "it's always an insult" (which is demonstrably false).

The question was, is now, and ever shall be, **WHY** it is "an insult". That that question cannot be answered is in fact, the answer.

I don't accept premises that cannot show their "why". No one should.

It's a moot point at this point, as the poster I directed that question to above, eventually grokked exactly what I was getting at, in post 109. You should read it.

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Composition Fallacies aside (where they belong) --- what's wrong with what she said?

You think "Sally Field" is "all liberal white women"?

Me neither.

Try to address the point I actually made instead of trying to deflect off elsewhere. As for the etymology, I did that last week; if I find time I'll repost it, but for now consider the word "queen" and tell me why it's not an insult.

Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

Really loser? Angelina Jolie is fat and unTtractive?

Perhaps you’re confusing normal women with the white trash women you know.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you
Normal women don't call each other cvnts. Look where your world view has taken you. Defending those women who call other women such a vile word.

"Vile"?

Why?

Apparently, "insult" is yet another concept that's too complicated for leftists, huh?

Apparently it's almost as too-complicated as "Composition Fallacy".

Maybe everyone that happens to meet Sally on the street or in a market should greet her as "Hey there, Cvnt! Howyadoon?".

Maybe they should. Everywhere. And if they did the ass-umed power of that term would fizzle like a balloon set free.

As long as a word (any word) is invested with power by its users --- on both ends --- it stays charged. When either side stops investing that power in it, the charge fades away like an old battery.

Looka that -- two metaphors for the price of one.

I used to be on a message board where one old fart ---- and only one --- thinks "crap" is a dirty word. Ain't even making that up.

What IS funny, though, is Kathy Griffin trying to make the word "feckless" into something speshul. That's another dumb ass twat/cvnt, ol griffin.

I think that was Samantha Bee.

It's just an adjective, in fairly common use. I've used it to describe irresponsible journalism.
I am aware it was SBee that said it. What I am saying is...Griffin is now using it as well (the feckless term). Griffin got her panties in a wad after seeing a pic of Ivanka and her son and Ivanka giving condolences to Kate Spade family. Griffin called her feckless...without the cvnt. In short...Griffin has no imagination and now wants to jump on the "Feckless" bandwagon for exposure since most don't give a rats ass about that ugly twat.

OK, was not aware of that. I have only a vague idea who Kathy Griffin is. Parroting somebody else's adjective could indeed be a sign of lack of creativity.

--- But what's "ugly" got to do with anything?

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Me neither.

Try to address the point I actually made instead of trying to deflect off elsewhere. As for the etymology, I did that last week; if I find time I'll repost it, but for now consider the word "queen" and tell me why it's not an insult.
Words change meanings, cvnt.

Gay once meant happy, then it meant homo, now it means embarrassing. No matter it's origin, my cvnt.

1. "It's vile"

It's an insult.

It's always an insult.

Once again -- I wouldn't purport to speak for Sally Fields' intentions, even though the theory is strong. But that's not my point. My point is to solicit any basis of reasoning --- other than circular --- for the premise "it's an insult" --- let alone "it's always an insult" (which is demonstrably false).

The question was, is now, and ever shall be, **WHY** it is "an insult". That that question cannot be answered is in fact, the answer.

It's a moot point at this point, as the poster I directed that question to above, eventually grokked exactly what I was getting at, in post 109. You should read it.

Did you seriously just ask why an insult is an insult? What part of this concept escapes you?

What IS funny, though, is Kathy Griffin trying to make the word "feckless" into something speshul. That's another dumb ass twat/cvnt, ol griffin.

It's just an adjective, in fairly common use. I've used it to describe irresponsible journalism.
I am aware it was SBee that said it. What I am saying is...Griffin is now using it as well (the feckless term). Griffin got her panties in a wad after seeing a pic of Ivanka and her son and Ivanka giving condolences to Kate Spade family. Griffin called her feckless...without the cvnt. In short...Griffin has no imagination and now wants to jump on the "Feckless" bandwagon for exposure since most don't give a rats ass about that ugly twat.

OK, was not aware of that. I have only a vague idea who Kathy Griffin is. Parroting somebody else's adjective could indeed be a sign of lack of creativity.

Whats ugly got to do with it? Bitch is butt ugly...inside and out.
WORLDS-MOST-DISGUSTING-WHORE-KATHY-GRIFFIN.jpg

1. "It's vile"

It's an insult.

It's always an insult.

Did you seriously just ask why an insult is an insult? What part of this concept escapes you?

See what I mean? I just noted (again) that the question has no answer, and you just demonstrated what I said.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Me neither.

Words change meanings, cvnt.

Gay once meant happy, then it meant homo, now it means embarrassing. No matter it's origin, my cvnt.

Nope, you're conflating gay and ghey there, but you do bring up a salient example.

"Gay" used to be a slur lobbed against homosexuals. Then they adopted it, per your own 109 post. And that disarmed it. Perfect example.

Had they not done that, it may have retained slur power.

As I keep hammering into the denser crania among us, a term can only be an insult if both the sending and receiving party agree that it is. Once that agreement is broken, so is its power.

Words do change meanings, of course. Arguably that's what Sally Field is doing here. To some degree it's also what Sam Bee was doing and in fact what all these threads about it are doing, by simple exposure to the sunshine.

And that's a good thing.

It's no secret that I pepper my posts here with what's considered salty terminology. I do that because the more they're used, the less power they fucking retain. Lexicographical disarmament.

Last edited:

1. "It's vile"

It's an insult.

It's always an insult.

See what I mean? I just noted (again) that the question has no answer, and you just demonstrated what I said.
Lets make this more interesting, shall we? Why is the term n*gger an insult? And..why do blacks IMMEDIATELY think they are being compared to an ape??

Whats ugly got to do with it? Bitch is butt ugly...inside and out.
WORLDS-MOST-DISGUSTING-WHORE-KATHY-GRIFFIN.jpg

Thanks for that :eusa_shifty: ---- but I'm not asking for an extreme close-up of who we're talking about. I'm asking what her appearance has to do with her utterances.

Forum List

Back