Aaaand, just when you thought liberal white women couldn't be dumber, Sally Field said.....

I think ALL liberal white women (American left wingers) are stupid as hell.

Sally Field is a liberal white American woman.
I don't give a shit what color she is. Idiots come in all hues.
It might be a coincidence that every left wing white woman I see or hear are that dumb and even more annoying.

When I say "liberal women" I am including liberal men btw.

uh HUH. So "liberal men" are all named "Sally Field" are they?

This is still sailing way over your head, isn't it.
I know the "joke" she is attempting. Its dumb.

I can't tell whether "she" is supposed to refer to Gracie or to Sally Field but neither of them is making a "joke".

Those points are sailing over your head too.
LOL, right. Got it. So Sally Field and Minnie Driver and the regular cast of cuuuunts want to use that word as it had once been used during ancient times? Meaning, Field was not making a "joke" but using it as a term of empowering women?

Sigh.....

Is that a joke?

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Liberal (left winger) white women.

Nothing dumber.
Leftards in the "party of women's rights" are now trying to say that calling someone a "****" is actually a complement. These people are truly mentally ill.

I'm confused. For all of the proud liberals here supporting calling women *****, you all seem to have an aversion to actually spelling the word out. Perhaps you were actually raised better and you're just being ideological in your support. But your shame in actually using the word speaks volumes about what you really believe.

As you notice by now, you can spell the word out all you want, and the board software renders it as "****".

That's out of the control. of any poster's .keyboard.

On the other hand we are free to call anybody we like a "dick" and it shows up just fine. Male version of the same thing.

No, pussy is the equivalent to dick. **** is a highly derogatory term much like the N word. You know it, I know it, we all know it. You just want to excuse it because of who used it and who was called it. It's a double standard no matter how you slice it.

I'm confused. For all of the proud liberals here supporting calling women *****, you all seem to have an aversion to actually spelling the word out. Perhaps you were actually raised better and you're just being ideological in your support. But your shame in actually using the word speaks volumes about what you really believe.

As you notice by now, you can spell the word out all you want, and the board software renders it as "****".

On the other hand we are free to call anybody we like a "dick" and it shows up just fine. Male version of the same thing.

No, pussy is the equivalent to dick. **** is a highly derogatory term much like the N word. You know it, I know it, we all know it. You just want to excuse it because of who used it and who was called it. It's a double standard no matter how you slice it.

It is certainly a double standard.

That's the whole POINT of what I just posted isn't it.

I've made no "excuses" for anything. On the contrary I just pointed out the inequity that you yourself just got done acknowledging.

Weird post, dood. :cuckoo:

“I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c–t,” Field wrote. “C–ts are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest.” Sally Field

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.
Leftards in the "party of women's rights" are now trying to say that calling someone a "****" is actually a complement. These people are truly mentally ill.

Please to go ahead and essplain to the class why it's a slur. You still have time to be the first, we only opened this question last week.

I don't give a shit what color she is. Idiots come in all hues.
It might be a coincidence that every left wing white woman I see or hear are that dumb and even more annoying.

I can't tell whether "she" is supposed to refer to Gracie or to Sally Field but neither of them is making a "joke".

LOL, right. Got it. So Sally Field and Minnie Driver and the regular cast of cuuuunts want to use that word as it had once been used during ancient times?

Sigh.....

Is that a joke?

Minnie Driver??

I actually know who that is. When did Minnie Driver show up?

Meaning, Field was not making a "joke" but using it as a term of empowering women?

I wouldn't purport to speak for what somebody else meant --- that's for the Fascisti --- but you've actually made a strong salient point here.

"Attack" words can only work if both the sender and the receiver agree that they are attack words. Once the target turns the tables by adopting the use of that same term, the attack-value is diminished (e.g. "gay") and eventually disarmed. It could well be, and is quite plausible, that Sally Field is taking that approach for that very reason.

If so she's damn smart. Not the first to do so certainly, but that IS how such a linguistic weapon gets defused.

Last edited:

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.
Get back to us when she starts cracking jokes about a decorated veteran dying of brain cancer.

LOL, right. Got it. So Sally Field and Minnie Driver and the regular cast of cuuuunts want to use that word as it had once been used during ancient times? Meaning, Field was not making a "joke" but using it as a term of empowering women?

Sigh.....

Is that a joke?

Minnie Driver??

She along with other stupid left wing white women are trying to turn that word into a word of empowerment, which it had once been in acient times.

That is why Sally Field said what she said.

Dumb

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.
They are taking the word back and making it their own.

Sigh.....

Is that a joke?

Minnie Driver??

She along with other stupid left wing white women are trying to turn that word into a word of empowerment, which it had once been in acient times.

That is why Sally Field said what she said.

Dumb

Yep, that's the most plausible and logical analysis. Except for the word "dumb" --- unless that means you're speechless in awe of their wisdom.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

:clap2:

Somebody GETS it. Huzzah.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

:clap2:

Somebody GETS it. Huzzah.
Only you can use it. If a man does, it's sexist and bigoted.

Sup, my cvnt?

I am female. The word cvnt has been used so much...it no longer bothers me. To find offense with it would be the same as a guy being defensive about the term "yer a dick". Much ado about nothing. Same as the word twat. And n*gger. Big whoop.

What IS funny, though, is Kathy Griffin trying to make the word "feckless" into something speshul. That's another dumb ass twat/cvnt, ol griffin.

What IS funny, though, is Kathy Griffin trying to make the word "feckless" into something speshul. That's another dumb ass twat/cvnt, ol griffin.

I think that was Samantha Bee.

It's just an adjective, in fairly common use. I've used it to describe irresponsible journalism.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.
What do you object to?

I think that was Samantha Bee.

It's just an adjective, in fairly common use. I've used it to describe irresponsible journalism.
I am aware it was SBee that said it. What I am saying is...Griffin is now using it as well (the feckless term). Griffin got her panties in a wad after seeing a pic of Ivanka and her son and Ivanka giving condolences to Kate Spade family. Griffin called her feckless...without the cvnt. In short...Griffin has no imagination and now wants to jump on the "Feckless" bandwagon for exposure since most don't give a rats ass about that ugly twat.

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

all this time I thought they were wet and warm???

Sigh...

Nothing dumber.

Well, if someone called ME a c-t, I'd be powerful . . . as I kicked him in the nads.

Probably not very nurturing, though.

Forum List

Back