Aaaand, just when you thought liberal white women couldn't be dumber, Sally Field said.....

Pogo thinks you're fat.

Does this post make you look stupid?

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.
Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

Really loser? Angelina Jolie is fat and unTtractive?

Perhaps you’re confusing normal women with the white trash women you know.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you
Normal women don't call each other cvnts. Look where your world view has taken you. Defending those women who call other women such a vile word.
You voted for a piece of garbage who said he grabs women by the pussy. That is vile. So is bigotry and so is lying. Those are vile. And it is what trumpkins ate and do all day long. That is what is vile.

Comparing black people to apes is vile

Calling a c**t what she is is just truth

And your treumptard “women” use that world all the time.

Now run along
You use it, too. At least you defend it's use. You are what you hate.

Does this post make you look stupid?

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyep.
Your words. When women get fat and less attractive, the become Dems. I can see that on socioeconomics terms alone, and I've little doubt Jillian is a porker. See, we agree.

I’ve never been fat, ignoramous. If I were perhaps I’d go for a stupid u educated lowlife like you
Normal women don't call each other cvnts. Look where your world view has taken you. Defending those women who call other women such a vile word.

"Vile"?

Why?
It's recognized as such. Call women that word and watch them be flattered.

I gave you a day to answer that and all you came up with is "it is recognized as such"?

No shit. That's where you started, just restated. What I asked you was "why".

Here's where you are so far:

fdb470dacc30c2a05c23baf2bd042d0f.gif

"Vile"?

Why?

I gave you a day to answer that and all you came up with is "it is recognized as such"?

You didn't give me anything, you rancid twat. I answered when I saw your post.

Sub someone else who knows the meaning of words before continuing.

A fact of the public domain is not circular logic, idiot.

Actually you just provided yet another example of the same thing.
  1. "It's vile"
  2. "it's recognized as such"
  3. "It's a 'fact of the public domain'"
  4. "It's a publicly known fact"

All restatements of the same thing in different words. Circular reasoning. "It is because it is" is not a reason. It's a circle. It's avoiding the question.

When you can't articulate the reasoning that brought the conclusion --- you don't have one.

"Vile"?

Why?

Oh I did. I asked the guy who days ago posted comprehensive etymologies of this Anglo-Saxon term used by Chaucer and Shakespeare and still with us cloaked in other forms (e.g. queen) and analysis of how it "degraded" --- myself. I'm already days ahead of you.

---- which is not to say I have a good answer for why it degraded beyond the circular "everybody knows" smokescreens you and JimBlowme have already sent out to dance on the stage. I just thought maybe somebody else had an insight.

Apparently not.

"Vile"?

Why?

Oh I did. I asked the guy who days ago posted comprehensive etymologies of this Anglo-Saxon term used by Chaucer and Shakespeare and still with us cloaked in other forms (e.g. queen) and analysis of how it "degraded" --- myself. I'm already days ahead of you.
You define words as used by Shakespeare and Chaucer and claim to be ahead of today's usage.

Sub someone who knows how to speak today's lingo.

"Vile"?

Why?

You define words as used by Shakespeare and Chaucer and claim to be ahead of today's usage.

So you're admitting there's no reason. Or if there is you don't know what it is.

Yeah I don't either. We did that last week.

So you're admitting there's no reason. Or if there is you don't know what it is.

The reason is because it's offensive. Call blacks naggers and women cvnts.

Before you get knocked on your crinkled ass, explain to them about Chaucer.

"Vile"?

Why?

Hey, maybe we could do "twat" next.

Suppose Samantha Bee had said "twat". Same thing? Better? Worse?

"Vile"?

Why?

You want to play situational offensive ethics now?

lol

The reason you so desperately seek is that these words are offensive. There's your answer.

The reason is because it's offensive. Call blacks nagger and women cvnts.

Perhaps the term "WHY" is over your head?

Need an example then?

Here's somebody answering the question "why" at 1:35

Does she say "it's a trick question because it is"? Does she say it's a "public fact"?

I did. Last week. When it was still May.

"Vile"?

Why?

lol

The reason you so desperately seek is that these words are offensive. There's your answer.

aaand right back on the circular reasoning merry-go-round. Thanks for proving exactly my point.
Yet again.

I'm confused. For all of the proud liberals here supporting calling women *****, you all seem to have an aversion to actually spelling the word out. Perhaps you were actually raised better and you're just being ideological in your support. But your shame in actually using the word speaks volumes about what you really believe.

A fact of the public domain is not circular logic, idiot.
He's trolling

It's very simple. I'm demonstrating that an ass-umed position has no reasoning behind it.

If it did, somebody could have articulated it by now.

They can't. Nor can I. Guess what that means.
It means it has no good reason behind it. It's specious. It's supported by nothing but air. It's 'considered as such' only because some number of speakers agree to 'consider it such' -- which makes it voluntary. If said speakers did not mutually agree to consider it such --- it couldn't be.

The reason is because it's offensive. Call blacks nagger and women cvnts.

Perhaps the term "WHY" is over your head?

Need an example then?

Here's somebody answering the question "why" at 1:35

Does she say "it's a trick question because it is"? Does she say it's a "public fact"?

I did. Last week. When it was still May.

Then USE them and see how that works out for you, cvnt.

Maybe when you're looking up at the puny white girl who knocked you on your crinkled ass you'll understand "why."

lol

aaand right back on the circular reasoning merry-go-round. Thanks for proving exactly my point.
Yet again.
Here we have the brilliance of someone who doesn't understand that words have meaning.

I told you to sub a long time back. :)

I'm confused. For all of the proud liberals here supporting calling women *****, you all seem to have an aversion to actually spelling the word out. Perhaps you were actually raised better and you're just being ideological in your support. But your shame in actually using the word speaks volumes about what you really believe.

As you notice by now, you can spell the word out all you want, and the board software renders it as "****".

That's out of the control. of any poster's .keyboard.

On the other hand we are free to call anybody we like a "dick" and it shows up just fine. Male version of the same thing.

Forum List

Back