Aaron Rodgers and Live-In Split. What a surprise! Shack ups Don't Last, People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your "research" is slip shod, as the link I posted from psychology today discussed. You are telling people they and their loved ones will be more likely to get divorced if they have premarital sex. That's simply religious dogma. And even if one group was 33% more likely to get divorced than another group, it's statistically "small," and is simply propaganda
Sorry, you don't like the facts.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the guy who just said Can't-Find'The'Toilet Biden is the most beloved president in American history. lololololol
Still lying, I see. Is this one of your 10 Commandments? To lie lie lie?

My post is still right there. Under your quote. Unaltered. It's not my fault you lied about the number of divorces.
You made your words part of MY quote. Again, you falsify and lie. This is a key part of your religion, isn't it?

Sorry, you don't like the facts.
What facts? All you have is lies, misrepresentations, and falsifications. No wonder you worship trump..................he's like you. You're like him.

Who's "Chimpie"?

Still lying, I see. Is this one of your 10 Commandments? To lie lie lie?
Lying is wrong even for you atheists, isn't it? Oh, that's right. You people don't have right and wrong.
So it's OK. Lying makes you a GOOD atheist in fact.

Lying is wrong even for you atheists, isn't it? Oh, that's right. You people don't have right and wrong.
So it's OK. Lying makes you a GOOD atheist in fact.
Who's Chimpie?

And again, you still don't know my religion, which isn't atheism. :heehee:

Thread closed, the topic in the title left the building, and what's left is a bar room brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back