Abbas Admits To Using Terrorists Against Israel

Israel used terrorism against the British and Arabs before 1948.

show me a nation that didn't use terrorism to fight for their state and I'll show you a kosher pig that flies.

Is there nothing on tv Tinmore, that you have to accuse me of something like that? Perhaps you need to sleep some.

You pound on the few children killed by the Palestinians but if I had not posted the 1519 Palestinian children killed you would not have mentioned it. You have never mentioned it.

You only pimp for Israel not for children.

That's the problem I see on these boards, instead of writing from the heart and putting yourself in the other's shoes, pro Israeli posters on this board choose the party line and leave their humanity behind...Of course, I too say the wrong things in the heat of passion, but then I always reflect and realize that we are all in the same boat, and must let Justice be our guide.

Children are not combatants, and when they are murdered, it sickens me.
If this sickens Phillip so much, it is strange that he is not on other forums condemning what happens to children in Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. I guess he must think that all the children are safely at home when a car or suicide bombing occurs or they are not in their houses of worship when some extremists decide to slit throats. Yes, the blood runs of these children, but since the Jews are not involved, Phillip closes his eyes to this.

You pound on the few children killed by the Palestinians but if I had not posted the 1519 Palestinian children killed you would not have mentioned it. You have never mentioned it.

You only pimp for Israel not for children.

That's the problem I see on these boards, instead of writing from the heart and putting yourself in the other's shoes, pro Israeli posters on this board choose the party line and leave their humanity behind...Of course, I too say the wrong things in the heat of passion, but then I always reflect and realize that we are all in the same boat, and must let Justice be our guide.

If this sickens Phillip so much, it is strange that he is not on other forums condemning what happens to children in Africa, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. I guess he must think that all the children are safely at home when a car or suicide bombing occurs or they are not in their houses of worship when some extremists decide to slit throats. Yes, the blood runs of these children, but since the Jews are not involved, Phillip closes his eyes to this.

As usual you clamor not knowing anything, like a good west virgini hillbilly, but it pays to HeeHaw for your buddies. I often post comments against Jihadists when warranted.

http://news.yahoo.com/minnesota-som...-231504109.html;_ylt=A2KJ3CSJyEJScFAA1i_QtDMD

blueartist 25 minutes ago

Deport them...They had to know what their children were going to kill non-Muslims...

Last edited:

As usual you clamor not knowing anything, like a good west virgini hillbilly, but it pays to HeeHaw for your buddies. I often post comments against Jihadists when warranted.

Minnesota Somalis fear backlash after Kenya mall attack

blueartist 25 minutes ago

Deport them...They had to know what their children were going to kill non-Muslims...
It appears that the Boston Village Idiot thinks that those American Somalis were little children. They were over the age of consent, Phillip. Meanwhile, Phillip, you are not fooling anyone about posting comments against Muslim Extremists. However, if you want to fool the viewers that you are so concerned, go for it.

Forum List

Back