Abbas Admits To Using Terrorists Against Israel

It is her claim. She should be required to back it up.

Look up the Itamar massacre.

Children killed since September 2000
Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children

Whereas the Israelis remember all children and civilians of any age, on both sides of the IP conflict and throughout the world, unfortunately Israel's enemies delight in murdering Israeli's and Jews, whatever age, and whether of the military or civilians.

Look up the Itamar massacre.

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children

Whereas the Israelis remember all children and civilians of any age, on both sides of the IP conflict and throughout the world, unfortunately Israel's enemies delight in murdering Israeli's and Jews, whatever age, and whether of the military or civilians.

Pffffftttt, whatever.

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children

Pffffftttt, whatever.

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children

What do you mean Pfffffttt, whatever? You are so insensitive. :mad:

Pffffftttt, whatever.

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children

1519 Palestinian children killed.

Where is your outrage?

Pffffftttt, whatever.

Israeli 129
Palestinian 1519

Remember These Children

Where is your outrage?

Right here, in my heart. Outrage for the deaths of innocents on both sides. Outrage for deaths around the world in countries that you probably haven't even heard of. Grow up Tinmore.

Where is your outrage?

Right here, in my heart. Outrage for the deaths of innocents on both sides. Outrage for deaths around the world in countries that you probably haven't even heard of. Grow up Tinmore.

Yeah, right. You're an apologist for Israel. You think Israel has the right to kill children.

Where is your outrage?

Yeah, right. You're an apologist for Israel. You think Israel has the right to kill children.

Is there nothing on tv Tinmore, that you have to accuse me of something like that? Perhaps you need to sleep some.

Is there nothing on tv Tinmore, that you have to accuse me of something like that? Perhaps you need to sleep some.

You pound on the few children killed by the Palestinians but if I had not posted the 1519 Palestinian children killed you would not have mentioned it. You have never mentioned it.

You only pimp for Israel not for children.

You pound on the few children killed by the Palestinians but if I had not posted the 1519 Palestinian children killed you would not have mentioned it. You have never mentioned it.

You know full well the difference between the causes of deaths on both sides. That has been proved to you time and time again. Deaths of civilians on both sides are tragic.

You know full well the difference between the causes of deaths on both sides. That has been proved to you time and time again. Deaths of civilians on both sides are tragic.

Indeed I do. It is Israel's war.

That's the problem I see on these boards, instead of writing from the heart and putting yourself in the other's shoes, pro Israeli posters on this board choose the party line and leave their humanity behind...Of course, I too say the wrong things in the heat of passion, but then I always reflect and realize that we are all in the same boat, and must let Justice be our guide.

Children are not combatants, and when they are murdered, it sickens me.

That's the problem I see on these boards, instead of writing from the heart and putting yourself in the other's shoes, pro Israeli posters on this board choose the party line and leave their humanity behind...Of course, I too say the wrong things in the heat of passion, but then I always reflect and realize that we are all in the same boat, and must let Justice be our guide.
Pass the kleenex.

Indeed I do. It is Israel's war.

Palestinian Propaganda, at its best !

You know exactly why the Zionists went to Palestine.
Do you know how many times you repeat the same crap over and over ?

How many times do we have to tell you why they went there??? Do you have memory issues. It's getting really boring debating with you.

How many times do we have to tell you why they went there??? Do you have memory issues. It's getting really boring debating with you.

Indeed, they went there to take over Palestine.

Peacefully, of course.:eusa_whistle:

Indeed, they went there to take over Palestine.

Peacefully, of course.:eusa_whistle:

The number one propaganda comment.

Yo got Palestinian propaganda down pretty well ;)

Forum List

Back