ABC News: Zimmermann will walk!!

Zimmerman is Peruvian/Caucasian
People are dumb
MSM is their HERDER LOL

The case WAS a slam dunk for the prosecution right up until the prosecution blew it.

And, it was such a promising start - the excellent opening statement followed by a totally idiotic knock knock joke.

Oh well. I still say he's dead man walking.

This case was never a "slam dunk" for the prosecution, and they blew it from the beginning. You know how witch hunts go.

Oh well, you just prove you hatred and malice towards someone, wanting him to die and all. Pretty disgusting.

And the Drama Queen, ignoring all facts, weighs in with his usual silly accusations.

Grow up and try sticking to reality.

The case WAS a slam dunk for the prosecution right up until the prosecution blew it.

And, it was such a promising start - the excellent opening statement followed by a totally idiotic knock knock joke.

This case was never a "slam dunk" for the prosecution, and they blew it from the beginning. You know how witch hunts go.

Oh well, you just prove you hatred and malice towards someone, wanting him to die and all. Pretty disgusting.

And the Drama Queen, ignoring all facts, weighs in with his usual silly accusations.

:clap2:

Who cares if he is white or hispanic? He is a murderer.:confused:
The Reverends Jesse Jackson Sr. and Al Sharpton seemed to care, when mobilizing the Black Community to press the DA's office to charge the guy...

Consequently, it's kosher to care about it now, as well...

I'm sure we can expect Jesse Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton to be ready to instigate trouble between local Blacks and local Hispanics (Whites too, maybe, for grins-and-giggles) on Verdict Day.

Heres the thing......most blacks think Zimmerman is a white guy thanks to the media.:coffee:

Why is it when the left called Obama black, the first thing out of a lot of righty's mouths were, no hes not, he is half white?

Why won't you accept Zimmerman's whiteness? :doubt:

I'm sure we can expect Jesse Jackson Sr and Al Sharpton to be ready to instigate trouble between local Blacks and local Hispanics (Whites too, maybe, for grins-and-giggles) on Verdict Day.

Heres the thing......most blacks think Zimmerman is a white guy thanks to the media.:coffee:

Yes.

And, it should not matter than his victim was black.

And, even though neither of those facts can be blamed on the Rev's Jackson and Sharpton, there are some who will try.

The prosecution never had a case. The media did the same thing they did in the Duke Lacrosse case and the McMartin preschool case. They forced the prosecution to make up a case out of nothing. The prosecution did it to keep blacks happy and give the media something to talk about other than how bad obama is.

At this point O'Mara's biggest danger is over confidence. He's a highly experienced attorney and should know what to do.

Yes.

And, it should not matter than his victim was black.

And, even though neither of those facts can be blamed on the Rev's Jackson and Sharpton, there are some who will try.

Nobody is blaming the fact that Martin was black on Jackson or Sharpton.

But I, for one, AM blaming those two fat-cat refugees from the 1960s for going out of their way to stir-up the Black Community down there in order to get charges pressed against the shooter.

THEY made it a nationwide racial issue... nobody else... THEY did.

They didn't do it out of concern for Martin or his family...

They did it because they've long-since degenerated into Media Whores...

I blame them for that, too...

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Sweetie.....were you born on a Monday perhaps?:coffee:

George Zimmerman Probably Won't Be Convicted of Murder or Manslaughter -- Here's Why - ABC News

Well, unless you have the IQ of a small soap dish, this should come as no surprise. Ive seen threads about the guys hands, the guy ignoring the dispatcher, the guy following Martin, head injuries being superficial...........

Nobody cares.

The case the prosecution brought was laughable.....and then when you put a bunch of dummies up on the stand, of course you are going to get creamed.

If Im Zimmerman, I walk out of court after the verdict is announced wearing this over my suit jacket.>>>

Can't really blame the prosecution,only reason this ever went to trial in the first place was due to public pressure. They knew they didn't have a case when they didn't press charges right after the incident. Basically this was a waste of tax payer case to keep the peace and nothing more.

It's been a long time since I've seen a riot. Could be interesting, but I'm willing to bet nothing happens at all.

What is likely to happen is that the jackboots will wheel out their armored cars and goose step down the streets in an effort to dissuade the hoodlums and flash mobs. Guarantee you they're already licking their chops to put on the SWAT and riot gear.

So you are going to kill him. I thought liberals were peacenicks.

Last edited:

Well, look at it this way, it won't be the whites having to fight the blacks. NOW we know why they have been allowed to stay! :eek:

Forum List

Back