🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Female cop who shot guy.....the guy was high on pcp....she may walk now...

This is how you get Mexican style police forces....good people decide not to become cops...then the political hacks lift the standards and put their thugs in the police....this is how the left creates the hell holes you see all over the world....

Hillary's nationalized police force. It's gonna suck

The videos shows that "then reaching into a vehicle through the window with cops" could not possibly have happened.

You were fine until that lie.

I havn't watched that video for a while now, but I believe I remember the guy reaching his left hand in front of the windshield. From where the officer was standing almost behind the car, she may have not had the proper angle to see if the window was open or closed. She only saw the left hand appear to move in that direction, as if it was passing through an open window. Her perception of reality may have been off, but then again, if the guy was on PCP it didnt help the situation at all. Or was she just out to target black people that day?

Back in the day when a cop said freeze, you did so, if you ran you got the shit kicked out of you and thrown in jail, if you pulled a gun or knife, bang your dead, no one gave a shit about thugs, now we coddle them, prosecute the cop, and burn down stores and loot. Look how far we have come! Now whats I call progress.

Breaking a law and then disobeying lawful orders to stop, resisting arrest while acting like one is high on pcp (turns out to be true), and then reaching into a vehicle through the window with cops surrounding you is clearly the act of someone intent on causing harm. Or someone intent on suicide by cop. Either way, I say good shoot and hell yes, impunity.

Um, the Window was closed and he wasn't reaching through it.

Again, the bitch is going to jail. Deal with it.

According to the thug's attorney, yes. According to the officer's attorney, no.

Deal with that.

Forum List

Back