ABC Panel Erupts Into Chaos After Chris Christie Dismantles the Credibility of Jan. 6 Committee

No it wasn't....you were asked for 6..

But let's cut to the quick..

The reason you won't is because it demonstrates the truth of what I've posted.
I only need to show one number, to refute your lie that he has brought debt down.

Go back to looking up pictures of a man that's been dead for forty years.....you are way out of your league

Maybe you should get a real job. If you had one, you wouldn't be stupid enough to vote for and support Biden. If you are in academia that explains your lack of insight...it is a sheltered Utopia where adults never truly mature.
I'm in Capital Allocation, you f..ing mollusk.

I only need to show one number, to refute your lie that he has brought debt down.

Go back to looking up pictures of a man that's been dead for forty years.....you are way out of your league
You're an imbecile.

There is debt, and there is deficit.

That you can't be made to understand the difference is a tribute to consanguinity...

You're an imbecile.

There is debt, and there is deficit.

That you can't be made to understand the difference is a tribute to consanguinity...
of course they are two different things. I was just highlighting how xiden has spent more in two years then any other president in history

of course they are two different things. I was just highlighting how xiden has spent more in two years then any other president in history
You meant to look stupid.

You succeeded....but the jury has long since concluded its business and its members have gone on with their lives

No he doesn't. You're a fucking imbecile.
Trump was the worst president in US history.

No other president in history facilitated a domestic terrorist attack and coup attempt to overturn a fair, honest, accurate, lawful election and then did nothing to stop the rightwing domestic terrorists while they attacked the Capitol Building and America’s democracy.

Trump: the worst ‘president’ ever.

It's the Institute, not the college, dumbass.

And the survey is not exclusively of its faculty.

FAIL.

Right, it is a survey from "presidential scholars". That is all you need to know. Major bias will and does exist among this group.

I'm in Capital Allocation, you f..ing mollusk.

Neat story, but regardless, that hardly makes you an expert in finance or Presidential policy. If you voted for Biden, you likely also believed this inflation was transitory as well. Sheep will be sheep and companies fail every day due to poor capital allocation.

Neat story, but regardless, that hardly makes you an expert in finance or Presidential policy. If you voted for Biden, you likely also believed this inflation was transitory as well. Sheep will be sheep and companies fail every day due to poor capital allocation.
It makes me a more likely candidate for "having some idea" than you..

Much more likely...

List your 3 primary sources of information and we'll see who's the sheep.

Right, it is a survey from "presidential scholars". That is all you need to know. Major bias will and does exist among this group.
Biases against what?

Ineptitude, idiocy, fraudulence?

Those are values I can get behind.

Forum List

Back