Aborted and miscarried babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals

CaféAuLait;8826414 said:
How do clinics in the US dispose of aborted remains??

Not sure, but if they are telling women they are being cremated and using them in a 'waste to energy' program to heat the hospital then it is wrong and disturbing to say the least.

According to the articles, the women there were three options for miscarried babies, "burial, cremation and incineration".

In other article there are those grieving parents interviewed who state they lost their baby and later found out the baby was incarnated to heat the hospital after they had been told the baby was cremated.

I really am curious if there are laws on this...if cremation, what do they do with the ashes?? Is there any chance that they are turned over to anyone, such as medical universities for research??

CaféAuLait;8826414 said:

Not sure, but if they are telling women they are being cremated and using them in a 'waste to energy' program to heat the hospital then it is wrong and disturbing to say the least.

According to the articles, the women there were three options for miscarried babies, "burial, cremation and incineration".

In other article there are those grieving parents interviewed who state they lost their baby and later found out the baby was incarnated to heat the hospital after they had been told the baby was cremated.

I really am curious if there are laws on this...if cremation, what do they do with the ashes?? Is there any chance that they are turned over to anyone, such as medical universities for research??

I'm unsure. I wondered that too. And if they did give the fetuses to university for research, I would think that it could be "checked off" on what the woman desired? along with whatever preferred method to dispose of the lost or aborted fetus. Good question.

ETA: I can't imagine ashes would be any benefit to Universities though.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;8826449 said:
CaféAuLait;8826414 said:

I'm unsure. I wondered that too. And if they did give the fetuses to university for research, I would think that it could be "checked off" on what the woman desired? along with whatever preferred method to dispose of the lost or aborted fetus. Good question.

The medical research scenario wouldn't involve cremation.

CaféAuLait;8826449 said:

The medical research scenario wouldn't involve cremation.

Looks like many states prohibit such but others allow research with consent of patient. State by state laws below.

Embryonic and Fetal Research Laws

They can take away preborn human lives and abuse its remains. They can't take away the unborn child's spirit. It's a pure white light, welcomed by God into his kingdom, where he will protect them from ever experiencing such a hateful outcome again. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the half a billion North Americans who lost life before it began on this Continent since the year 1973. It's enough to break the heart.

:(

They can take away preborn human lives and abuse its remains. They can't take away the unborn child's spirit. It's a pure white light, welcomed by God into his kingdom, where he will protect them from ever experiencing such a hateful outcome again. I have a hard time wrapping my mind around the half a billion North Americans who lost life before it began on this Continent since the year 1973. It's enough to break the heart.

How many abortions happened before 1973?

Soylent heat.

Why not do that with everyone who dies? Maybe the nazis were on to something. Ahead of their time really. It's to fight global warming by not using fossil fuel.

Like I said in Grampa's thread on this was that someone thought this a swell enough idea to have it passed at a board room meeting.

Freaking unreal. "I know, if we burn the babies we can save money". Aye carumba! Who the hell could come up with an idea like this?

For many people, the body is a shell for the spirit. Once the spirit or soul has left the body, it's importance is minimal.

There is a law against body mutilation and extra hard sentences leveled at the killer if he mutilates or in any way burns the victim to eliminate evidence. That was considered in the Scott Peterson trial when his murdered wife's baby's skull washed up on the shores in or near San Francisco Bay. Juries are horrified by frail skeletal remains of the innocent.

Some people consider the aborted baby the victim of cruel murder, because it has been shown clinically that a baby can feel pain.

Unborn babies can feel pain

Scientific evidence reveals that unborn babies do, indeed, feel pain

The evidence of fetal pain
With the advent of sonograms and live-action ultrasound images, neonatologists and nurses are able to see unborn babies at 20 weeks gestation react physically to outside stimuli such as sound, light and touch. The sense of touch is so acute that even a single human hair drawn across an unborn baby's palm causes the baby to make a fist.
view.image
Did you know that this 20-week-old unborn child can feel pain? Surgeons entering the womb to perform corrective procedures on tiny unborn babies have seen those babies flinch, jerk and recoil from sharp objects and incisions.
“The neural pathways are present for pain to be experienced quite early by unborn babies,” explains Steven Calvin, M.D., perinatologist, chair of the Program in Human Rights Medicine, University of Minnesota, where he teaches obstetrics.
Medical facts of fetal pain
Anatomical studies have documented that the body’s pain network—the spino-thalamic pathway—is established by 20 weeks gestation.

• “At 20 weeks, the fetal brain has the full complement of brain cells present in adulthood, ready and waiting to receive pain signals from the body, and their electrical activity can be recorded by standard electroencephalography (EEG).”
— Dr. Paul Ranalli, neurologist, University of Toronto

• An unborn baby at 20 weeks gestation “is fully capable of experiencing pain. … Without question, [abortion] is a dreadfully painful experience for any infant subjected to such a surgical procedure.”
— Robert J. White, M.D., PhD., professor of neurosurgery, Case Western University

Unborn babies have heightened sensitivities
Unborn babies at 20 weeks development actually feel pain more intensely than adults. This is a “uniquely vulnerable time, since the pain system is fully established, yet the higher level pain-modifying system has barely begun to develop,” according to Dr. Ranalli.

“Having administered anesthesia for fetal surgery, I know that on occasion we need to administer anesthesia directly to the fetus, because even at these early gestational ages the fetus moves away from the pain of the stimulation,” stated David Birnbach, M.D., president of the Society for Obstetric Anesthesia and Perinatology and self-described as “pro-choice,” in testimony before the U.S. Congress.
Given the medical evidence that unborn babies experience pain, compassionate people are viewing abortion more and more as an inhumane and intolerable brutality against defenseless human beings.
The unborn baby at 20 weeks
Fetal development is already quite advanced at 20 weeks gestation:

• The skeleton is complete and reflexes are present at 42 days.
• Electrical brain wave patterns can be recorded at 43 days. This is usually ample evidence that “thinking” is taking place in the brain.
• The fetus has the appearance of a miniature baby, with complete fingers, toes and ears at 49 days.
• All organs are functioning—stomach, liver, kidney, brain—and all systems are intact at 56 days.
• By 20 weeks, the unborn child has hair and working vocal cords, sucks her thumb, grasps with her hands and kicks. She measures 12 inches.
Abortion at 20 weeks
Despite the unborn child’s advanced development at 20 weeks, the following painful abortion procedures are used:

• Partial-birth abortion (D&X): The unborn baby is delivered feet first, except for the head, which is punctured at the base of the skull with a sharp object. The brain is then suctioned out, killing the child. (This method was outlawed in the United States in 2007.)
• Dilation and Evacuation (D&E): Sharp-edged instruments are used to grasp, twist and tear the baby’s body into pieces, which are then removed from the womb.
• Saline abortion: Salt water is injected into the womb through the mother’s abdomen. The unborn baby swallows this fluid, is poisoned and dies in a process that sometimes takes 24 hours. The toxic saline solution causes severe burns over the unborn child’s entire body.
Minnesota law recognizes fetal pain
MCCL helped to pass Minnesota’s Woman’s Right to Know law in 2003, which, among other things, informs women that their unborn child can feel pain at 20 weeks gestation. MCCL also strongly supported the Unborn Child Pain Prevention Act, which became state law in 2005. The law requires that abortionists and referring physicians inform women that pain-reducing medication is available for their unborn baby. Pregnant women must sign a form to either request or refuse the administration of pain-reducing drugs to their unborn child prior to an abortion.

quote from: Unborn babies can feel pain during abortion

Soylent heat.

Why not do that with everyone who dies? Maybe the nazis were on to something. Ahead of their time really. It's to fight global warming by not using fossil fuel.
I want my remains buried under a tree to nourish it. It's the least I can do for such beauty as the tree phylum has given me during my lifetime.

Not just sick, but severely demented!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPUKV-WlKw"]Emily's Abortion Video - YouTube[/ame]

It seems most telling that her comment at the end of this video: “I feel in awe of the fact that I can make a baby, I can make a life.”.... And then she goes and kills that baby, ..... Does she look, and sound happy?

How many abortions happened before 1973?

Less than 10,000 per year.

This is gruesome.

Reported abortions are now in the 1.3 million per annum category in America.

Some say it isn't so bad until it is brought up that 1.3 million people are crossing the border illegally each year to take their place.

Americans are being replaced one for one by foreigners coming in.

The mothers like the one in Vigilante's video don't seem to think what they are doing is either consequential or will have the weight of payback on judgment day when St. Peter will be holding the hand of their aborted child at his gate and showing mommie dearest a video of her unborn child's pain, which will be communicated directly and correctly to the killer of the unborn.

In my very humble opinion. :(

Not just sick, but severely demented!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxPUKV-WlKw"]Emily's Abortion Video - YouTube[/ame]

It seems most telling that her comment at the end of this video: “I feel in awe of the fact that I can make a baby, I can make a life.”.... And then she goes and kills that baby, ..... Does she look, and sound happy?

Very illustrative video of someone in denial.

Forum List

Back