Aborted fetus = Lucky bastard?

In reality, the only truly misogynist comment on this thread was the blaming of fathers abandoning their children on women.

IMNSHO.

Since you can't explain how giving sperm gives you the final say, hows about you explain how exactly you define misogynist.

How about you repost or quote yourself giving your logic behind how a freely given egg is not indicative of the same freely given sperm?

or, dont. Your interest value is starting to wane.

thank god you are original.

I'd hate to see you get so utterly busted for lying about your input again today anyway.

Well, he does seem to have a wee control issue.

says the rabid feminist hoarding all parental prerogative close to her vagina.

CLEARLY, replying to posts is just like controlling women!

:rofl:

yes, it's fucking 1916 all over again!

:clap2:

Right again I am!

:rofl: :rofl:

You certainly do deserve a gold star for predicting that someone might reply on.. wait for it..

a messageboard.

yup. you are like an internet bloodhound, dude. a CYBER sleuth in the making.

Hey Ravi,

I'm starting to think that maybe we should just let him have the last post and call it a day. That way he can claim victory and preserve his (must resist urge to laugh uncontrollably) completely unblemished USMB debate record.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey Ravi,

I'm starting to think that maybe we should just let him have the last post and call it a day. That way he can claim victory and preserve his (must resist urge to laugh uncontrollably) completely unblemished USMB debate record.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like a plan!

Have a good one...smooch. ;)

btw, I didn't click on his video link...does he post safe links?

I figure at least one of us should have a worthwhile personality. Given the number of Mani threads posted in your honer versus Shogun thread posted in mine...

:eusa_whistle:

Ravi probably wants an easy exit anyway since the five fingered handprint on her face is still ringing from the post that includes the isley brothers vid..

How about you repost or quote yourself giving your logic behind how a freely given egg is not indicative of the same freely given sperm?

or, dont. Your interest value is starting to wane.

I'll give it a shot..... :)

the egg was never given to the man, even with sex...the egg never leaves the woman naturally in to the possesion of another....the "man" will never be "given" the egg, because the egg, CAN'T be given.....I repeat, it can't be given to the man...he NEVER has possession of it!

However the sperm, CAN be and is ''given'' by man....the women receive this "Giving" from the man and it stays with them, the women, not the man....until the ''giving'' dies, or on the very rare occaision, the ''giving'' gets a chance to get in to an egg that is rarely present.

So, bottom line logic.... is that the man gives his sperm to the woman, the woman does not give her egg to the man.

:D

Care

ps. this leaves out artificial insemination or test tube babies and other fertility methods and procedures.

Forum List

Back