Abortion: A Sad Reality

Hoosier4Liberty

Libertarian Republican
Oct 14, 2013
I understand that there is great discord on the issue of abortion, but I cringe whenever someone says "If you don't want an abortion, don't get one". This is like saying "If you don't like killing another person, don't kill anyone". The whole essence behind the pro-life idea is that all people are endowed with the right to life when they are conceived. These rights don't come from government. They come from God.

I would ask those who are obstinately pro-choice to ask themselves this: How would you justify to your creator that you thought this was OK?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...F4yTSC399IYqNc1tpZLW4SIxIe-px55h4vcEaG78mS5_A

If you say you don't believe in God, then ask yourself this: is it morally right to take someone's life for the sake of convenience?

Forget the instances of rape or the life of a mother. That's about 3% of total abortions. Let's talk about the 97% of the 50 unborn children(or "fetuses" using the pro-choice lingo") killed since Roe v. Wade.

I understand that the majority of Americans are "pro-choice". But I think the reason for that is that they don't know the real story behind abortion. I really wish people could change their mind on this issue.

The fact of the matter is, those who don't believe in God don't have any morality, so there isn't really much to expect from them since they are doomed already. These people don't understand that higher laws do not derive from man, as man is imperfect, but from the all-might lord who resides in heaven.

However, Christians who support this sick practice are monsters and hypocrites who are of the lowest of the low. You can kind of pity agnostics/atheists, but there is no excuse for this animals.

Another thing is that the leftist garbage men think of the child as a "negative" thing, but they just want to avoid parenting so they can continue partying, and living their leftist life style.

The fact of the matter is, those who don't believe in God don't have any morality, so there isn't really much to expect from them since they are doomed already. These people don't understand that higher laws do not derive from man, as man is imperfect, but from the all-might lord who resides in heaven.

However, Christians who support this sick practice are monsters and hypocrites who are of the lowest of the low. You can kind of pity agnostics/atheists, but there is no excuse for this animals.

I think the problem is more that Christians who claim to be "pro-choice" never have actually seen pictures of what abortion is, or always think about the issue as "rights of woman" rather than "the right to life". I do believe people, if given the facts, may change their minds. But demonizing people makes it impossible to educate them.......we need to assume they have good intentions, and then explain why their "intentions" are completely, 100% wrong.

The biggest argument over abortion isn't whether or not it's okay to kill a human being. The biggest argument over abortion is at what time "life begins". Those on the far right seem to believe life begins at conception. Those on the far left seem to believe life begins when a fetus can live independently of the mother's womb. What moderates on both sides are doing is trying to come to a compromise as to when it's okay to have an abortion. The loud minority on the left and right are only muddying the water, and creating more division than is needed.

Thank god we'll have free birth control in a month, and abortions will be cut. The anti abortion zealots live on another planet...going back to 5-10k deaths from hatchett jobs is not the answer- a joke...

I think the problem is more that Christians who claim to be "pro-choice" never have actually seen pictures of what abortion is, or always think about the issue as "rights of woman" rather than "the right to life". I do believe people, if given the facts, may change their minds. But demonizing people makes it impossible to educate them.......we need to assume they have good intentions, and then explain why their "intentions" are completely, 100% wrong.

Sorry, but by rejecting God, atheists and agnostics cannot be assumed to have good intentions, as they have nowhere to build there morals from, and as such, their intentions cannot be "good" since they believe in moral relativism.

Sorry, but by rejecting God, atheists and agnostics cannot be assumed to have good intentions, as they have nowhere to build there morals from, and as such, their intentions cannot be "good" since they believe in moral relativism.

Jesus also would hate conservatives with a passion.

The biggest argument over abortion isn't whether or not it's okay to kill a human being. The biggest argument over abortion is at what time "life begins". Those on the far right seem to believe life begins at conception. Those on the far left seem to believe life begins when a fetus can live independently of the mother's womb. What moderates on both sides are doing is trying to come to a compromise as to when it's okay to have an abortion. The loud minority on the left and right are only muddying the water, and creating more division than is needed.

"Far Right"? Is it so far right to believe in the inherent value of human life?
Is it so "extreme' to believe in the RIGHT TO LIFE?

You sir, are a joke. :lol:.

Last edited:
The sad reality of abortion is that it started out as a desperate act by a desperate woman and has become a status symbol. It went from necessary to desirable.

You come here less than a month ago with a username like that, making comments like "atheists have no morality", and you expect to be taken seriously?

You sir, are a troll.

I have to laugh at those Christians who claim that people who don't believe in God have no morals. Couldn't be further from the truth!

You come here less than a month ago with a username like that, making comments like "atheists have no morality", and you expect to be taken seriously?

You sir, are a troll.

You sir, are a leftist. :cuckoo:

Or a troll sock.

And I will always believe that it is between a woman and her doctor. Period.

You sir, are a troll.

Also, a cursory glance of your posting history only highlights how truly misguided you are...

It also isn't a surprise to me that in the very instance that the far-left peanut gallery is incapable of refuting my arguments, they are the first to accuse me of being a sock, and then call me a racist. The first has already happened, how long before you accuse my position on abortion of being "racist"?

Maybe you'll sing "we shall overcome" afterwards too!

One third of all pregnancies end in a spontaneous abortion or, as it's more commonly known, a miscarriage. If God doesn't believe in abortion, why do women miscarry?

This notion that abortion is murder is a recent invention of right wing zealots. There is no prohibition in the Bible to a woman ending a pregnancy or inducing a miscarriage. In fact, there is a passage on scripture that says if a man harms a woman who is with child and she miscarried, the man shod pay compensation to the child's father, but if the woman should die from the attack, then the man is a murderer and should be punished as such.

Abortion isn't a matter of convenience. By and large, it's a matter of economics. Half the women who have abortions are married and already have other children, and cannot afford another mouth to feed, or cannot afford time off work to carry and give birth to the new baby.

Only in the minds of right wingers are abortions a matter of convenience. The truth is much sadder.

Forum List

Back