🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion amendment?

They aren't realizing this is a thought exercise vis a vis wording an amendment to protect abortion using the language in the 2nd amendment protecting individual RKBA.
An exceptionally sad fact.
Except for C_Clayton_Jones of course.
He avoids questions that force him to argue against his stated positions - as he did here.

Did you notice how you avoided the question?
Given your partisan bigotry and propensity to lie, no one is surprised.
The neo-fascist authoritarian right has consistently sought more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty – to compel conformity and punish dissent is fundamentally conservative, such as using the authority of the state to interfere in citizens’ private lives.

The neo-fascist authoritarian right has consistently sought more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty – to compel conformity and punish dissent is fundamentally conservative, such as using the authority of the state to interfere in citizens’ private lives.
^^^ very accurate description of the Dem party platform.

Did you notice how you avoided the question - again?
Thank you for another demonstration of your partisan bigotry, propensity to lie, and intellectual dishonesty.

"LIFE, LIBERTY, and..."
there is no right to "reproductive autonomy", DUH.
Conservatives are at least consistent in their hypocrisy – such as their ‘advocacy’ of ‘small government.’

Rightists need to understand that ‘small government’ is far much more than just reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.

Conservatives are at least consistent in their hypocrisy – such as their ‘advocacy’ of ‘small government.’
Rightists need to understand that ‘small government’ is far much more than just reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.
Thank you for another demonstration of your partisan bigotry, propensity to lie, and intellectual dishonesty.

^^^ very accurate description of the Dem party platform.
If conservatives were true advocates of small government and individual liberty, they’d oppose laws banning abortion, banning same-sex marriage, and laws discriminating against transgender Americans.

But clearly conservatives are not advocates of small government and individual liberty.

If conservatives were true advocates of small government and individual liberty, they’d oppose laws banning abortion, banning same-sex marriage, and laws discriminating against transgender Americans.
But clearly conservatives are not advocates of small government and individual liberty.

Except that they aren't - sure
They are most definitely different.

As a gun owner and self-defense advocate myself, even I can see a major difference between openly allowing the PREMEDITATED MURDER of a defenseless, innocent human being and allowing competent adults to own and use tools to defend themselves and their family.

Personally, I believe that both topics require an amount of limitation. Abortion more so than Gun Rights; but neither is an absolute in my mind.

Not in terms of the meaning of "shall not be infringed".
Unless you can explain how a restriction on one right is an infringement, but the same restriction on another is not, of course
I’ve already told you… I don’t accept that either one of these topics is an unlimited and unrestrictable absolute. I never have and never will. I believe abortion should be VERY limited, much more so than Firearms ownership; but neither should be unrestricted in my mind.

A question came up in another topic...

What restrictions on abortion would you allow as constitutional if there were an amendment that read "The right of a woman to have an abortion shall not be infringed"?

Please explain you answer.
You don't want to get into that Shooter.
The reason why: It's a con job to get the R's to restrict abortion when a woman's life needs to be saved.

There's no answer other than a long and detailed explanation on 'need' and no discussion can every cover all the possibilities.

Canada has the answer to the question is simple terms: Socially responsible medical practice!

This isn't about guns so don't get snarky again. Put on they grownup thinking cap.

Forum List

Back