'Abortion' and religious strawmen

Why? Why is it good to 'protect' 'would be "victims"'?

Because anarchy doesn't work.

You're making a moral judgement as to who has greater 'value' and whose 'rights' are more important

Yes, I think it's impractical, if not impossible to extend "rights" to the unborn.

But I'm not advocating forcing my morality on anyone else am I? :eusa_whistle:

The so called moral decision of RvW, was forcing a whole generation to accept that killing a baby is alright and legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. And now a whole ignorant generation of foolish indoctrinated people are running our country, and making new laws, and pushing us into a place of no return once again

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to abort?
no?
stfu

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to rape?
no?
stfu

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to murder?
no?
stfu

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to steal?
no?
stfu

By your 'reasoning', one should not oject to rape, murder, or theft and all should be legal

Any of you anti lifers seen the movie "Children of Men"? If not I suggest you rent it and pay attention to the reality that is abortion and the lack of children in a society

You're making a moral judgement as to who has greater 'value' and whose 'rights' are more important

Yes, I think it's impractical, if not impossible to extend "rights" to the unborn.

The so called moral decision of RvW, was forcing a whole generation to accept that killing a baby is alright and legal. Just because it is legal does not make it right. And now a whole ignorant generation of foolish indoctrinated people are running our country, and making new laws, and pushing us into a place of no return once again

I don't see it that way at all. For the record, I'm adamantly anti-abortion. I think it's immoral and I can't help judging harshly anyone that makes that choice. I just don't think it should be illegal. If some whore that neither of us know gets knocked up and wants to get her uterus scraped, what business is it of yours or mine? Really? Are you telling me that we have it so god damned good these days that we can afford to worry about what some dumb slut we don't know and don't give a shit about is doing to her body and her unborn fetus? Don't even get me started about enforcability.

Answer the fucking question. Why is it good to 'protect' 'would be "victims"', if not ultimately on moral grounds?

Stop evading and answer the question

But my dear friend he or she is only doing what comes natural to anti lifers, that is evasion and excusing murder of an innocent children. Making sure drug addicts get on disablity and gets clean needles for their addiction is higher on their list of proirities

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to rape?
no?
stfu

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to murder?
no?
stfu

is someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to steal?
no?
stfu

By your 'reasoning', one should not oject to rape, murder, or theft and all should be legal

could you be more stupid?
no.
stfu

Answer the fucking question. Why is it good to 'protect' 'would be "victims"', if not ultimately on moral grounds?

I'd tell you to stop being a fucking retard if I thought it was possible.

Without laws protecting people, we have anarchy. Anarchy doesn't work.

QUESTION ANSWERED FUCKFACE!

no?
stfu

Yeah, some girls boyfriend just beat the fuck out of her because she said no.

That statement of yours is childish and thoughtless on it's face

define ..doesn't work

I just don't think it should be illegal. If some whore that neither of us know gets knocked up and wants to get her uterus scraped, what business is it of yours or mine?

Your morality weighs 'choice', and libertinism more heavily than human life..
Really? Are you telling me that we have it so god damned good these days that we can afford to worry about what some dumb slut we don't know and don't give a shit about is doing to her body and her unborn fetus?

I sense a hint of eugenic philosophy...

no?
stfu

yeah, and somebody just robbed a gas station.
if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
and it's "its", dumbo.

I have been fighting and beating people like you for years, I have worked for the rights of mothers and the babies as well as the fathers and I win a lot. I have seen babies born because of the fight I fight. I will not give up to the selfish ignorance of someone who obviously knows nothing of LIFE

I have been fighting and beating people like you for years, I have worked for the rights of mothers and the babies as well as the fathers and I win a lot. I have seen babies born because of the fight I fight. I will not give up to the selfish ignorance of someone who obviously knows nothing of LIFE

:lol::lol::lol:

can i touch your cape?

no?
stfu

yeah, and somebody just robbed a gas station.
if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.
and it's "its", dumbo.

I tell you what. You do some real research and study about abortion stats and then do a stat search on crimes and domestic violence. Do a search on the rise of crimes committed by women and do it with an open mind. Then post your thoughts after doing it. Then we can talk. You know not who you are talking to here. But that is OK. I don't know you and you call me a ****, is that how all anti lifers talk to the ones they disagree with? Go ahead, my skin is thicker than yours, I guarantee it

Really? Are you telling me that we have it so god damned good these days that we can afford to worry about what some dumb slut we don't know and don't give a shit about is doing to her body and her unborn fetus?

so in your opinion..dumb sluts and whores are the ones aborting their baby's ?

Forum List

Back