Abortion bill hidden in House proposal

I've also found that men who don't support abortion, are caught up in a power game. They want the say so but not the responsibility.
I ask again.

Dafuq does that have to do with whether or not a child in the fetal stage of their life growth and development is a child or not?

Well I don't get where you are coming from. No a fetus is a fetus a child is a child. Don't confuse a fetus as being a child that won't happen until it is born. Most all abortions happen now within the first trimester. Just cells dividing on a host.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws say that a child in the fetal stage of their life is a human being and a child in ANY stage of development.

Feel free try try to convince me that those laws (upheld by the Supreme Court for nearly 20 years now) are factually wrong.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws say that a child in the fetal stage of their life is a human being and a
It's almost as if.... As if...

.....it's the mother's choice or something.

Are there any other biological facts that are so easily swayed by a persons choice or whims as you feel a child in the womb is?
Sorry, that's your way of looking at it, not mine. I am good with it being the mother's choice. Sorry buddy, you will have to proselytize to someone else.

Law is law. First you tried to make it about development of the fetus and then you try to make it about law. Neither applies. It is a surgical procedure to rid the womb of a developing fetus.

Our fetal HOMICIDE laws say that a child in the fetal stage of their life is a human being and a

Are there any other biological facts that are so easily swayed by a persons choice or whims as you feel a child in the womb is?
Sorry, that's your way of looking at it, not mine. I am good with it being the mother's choice. Sorry buddy, you will have to proselytize to someone else.

You are good with WHAT being the mother's choice?

Biologically, it is either a child or it isn't

Why are you running from that?

Because that is simply not a factor to me, when it comes to the law. I will make my choice for myself. And I am good with that.

Simple as that.

Law is law. First you tried to make it about development of the fetus and then you try to make it about law. Neither applies. It is a surgical procedure to rid the womb of a developing fetus.

You are all over the place with your denials and
You don't like having your ignorance challenged or pointed out.

I get it.

However, science (biological facts) are not contingent upon your desired outcomes.

Your denials can not change the biological facts.

First development, then law and now its about it's about whether it is a child and in the eyes of the law it isn't. Personally I and a whole lot of other women, wish you would take your prejudice and go somewhere else with it.

Because that is simply not a factor to me, when it comes to the law. I will make my choice for myself. And I am good with that.

Simple as that.

Will you or willyou not admit that AT LEAST BIOLOGICALLY an abortion kills a child?

Yes or know?

Or, third choice, play stupid and say you don't know.

What are you talking about? Your the one backing down or just dodging by saying the same thing over and over. We told you a fetus is a fetus and a child is a child.

Abortion is not a criminal act and no matter how bad you set out to prove it is, it isn't

First development, then law and now its about it's about whether it is a child and in the eyes of the law it isn't. Personally I and a whole lot of other women, wish you would take your prejudice and go somewhere else with it.

My beliefs or prejudices are not a factor in any of this. A child in the fetal stage of their life is a CHILD in the fetal stage of their life. Period. That is a biological fact that has NOTHING to do with either of us.

Last edited:
My beliefs or prejudices are not a factor in any of this. A child in the fetal stage of their life is a CHILD in the fetal stage of their life. That is a biological fact that has NOTHING to do with either of us.

How about if it’s a child of an illegal alien who will become an anchor baby if born and, no doubt, become a drain on society?

Is it okay to abort then?

My beliefs or prejudices are not a factor in any of this. A child in the fetal stage of their life is a CHILD in the fetal stage of their life. That is a biological fact that has NOTHING to do with either of us.

How about if it’s a child of an illegal alien who will become an anchor baby if born and, no doubt, become a drain on society?

WTF, aren't they all becoming doctors and lawyers?

You tell me.

If it is a child / person in there. . . Would killing them to keep them from being an anchor baby be justified, to you?

He keeps confusing the law with abortion. One is a legal matter and the other is a surgical matter and he keeps trying to say one is like the other, it's just stupid.; Power he likes getting in people's faces about abortion. He's so consumed with it the power and all he even made is name after it. Is that sick or what?

Forum List

Back