Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

he takes the EXACT SAME RESPONSIBILITY.....
and, if both have the same responsibility, why is it only ONE has the right of choice?

Whose body is the baby in, again?
who cares
thats the way it is

if you dont want to give the father any choice, then dont be making him pay for it
if he chooses not to have it
that should be it

of course i dont think thats how it should be, but i also dont think it should be the way it is now

Last edited:
wrong
in a car accident it is totally unavoidable

I have to argue this part, and only this part. Most are avoidable, with simple and logical steps. Few car accidents occur because of outside influences, and then many of those can even be avoided. People in cars need to slow the fuck down, stop drinking, stop chatting (especially on the phone and texting), and start paying attention to what's going outside of their car. The cars are so safe for those inside that they are not caring about what the car itself is doing as much.
ok, so i stated it poorly, but the point is that i could be driving as safe as possible and someone ELSE hits me
at that point it is completely out of my control

besides it is a stupid assed analogy to compare to pregnancy

agreed here Dive....

and, if both have the same responsibility, why is it only ONE has the right of choice?

who cares
thats the way it is

Umm, I think the people who would be forced to carry a child for 9 months because other people decided she has too cares.

if you dont want to give the father any choice, then dont be making him pay for it
that should be it

of course i dont think thats how it should be, but i also dont think it should be the way it is now

Funny that your ok with forcing the woman to take responsibility but not the man. Wonder why that is :lol:

who cares
thats the way it is

Umm, I think the people who would be forced to carry a child for 9 months because other people decided she has too cares.

that should be it

Funny that your ok with forcing the woman to take responsibility but not the man. Wonder why that is :lol:
WRONG
then you wonder why people think you are an asshole
you get it WRONG so fucking much

i say they BOTH need to take responsibility, but YOU want to only give the WOMAN an out

who cares
thats the way it is

that should be it

WRONG
then you wonder why people think you are an asshole
you get it WRONG so fucking much

Really? People think others are assholes because the others are incorrect? Is this why you think people are assholes Dive?

And no. People think I am an asshole, because I don't give a shit about being nice to neanderthal retards like yourself. I am an asshole, because I don't give a shit about your asinine political views, I come here to bitchslap you around for fun. No shit the people who get bitchslapped don't like me. Hell, Gunny had to use his uber mod powers and neg rep me 4 times within 10 minutes :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i say they BOTH need to take responsibility, but YOU want to only give the WOMAN an out

They can't both take an equal share of the responsibility because, via biology which I certainly hope you know about, the woman is the sole bearer of the child.

again, that is a FALSE analogy and it will still be one no matter how many fucking times you use it

Do the CAPITAL LETTERS make it false? They do seem to be the entire substance of your argument.

In both cases the person involved ends up in a situation they knew there was a chance of when they got into it.

And in both situations, if the undesired outcome is what results, the person involved can go to a doctor and be treated.

A NEW life was started with the sex.....that should make a difference to any rational person.....it should.....but i am willing to bet,it wont with some....

again, that is a FALSE analogy and it will still be one no matter how many fucking times you use it

Do the CAPITAL LETTERS make it false? They do seem to be the entire substance of your argument.

In both cases the person involved ends up in a situation they knew there was a chance of when they got into it.

And in both situations, if the undesired outcome is what results, the person involved can go to a doctor and be treated.

A NEW life was started with the sex.....that should make a difference to any rational person.....it should.....but i am willing to bet,it wont with some....
hes too fucking stupid to understand that simple concept

you did not, i mentioned it in post 451.....i am arguing with a grown up Agna.....HOLY SHIT!!!!......:eek:

Notice how YOU are quoting ME in that post? When I was already using this metaphor? You're the one who brought the idea that the sex was unprotected in this.

Though I understand if you're used to debating with children, maybe I need to start going easier on you.

Though if you want to use that example, would you say then that a woman who used contraception which then failed is pregnant against her will, and thus eligible for an abortion?

Forum List

Back