Abortion has been genocide for black , brown, and other minorities in America.?!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must say Abortion has been nothing but genocide for black brown, and other minorities in America. The act of aborting a pregnancy , is nothing short of murder of the unborn, being presented as birth control to unaware black and brown people , and other unsuspecting minorities.

I must say Abortion has been nothing but genocide for black brown, and other minorities in America. The act of aborting a pregnancy , is nothing short of murder of the unborn, being presented as birth control to unaware black and brown people , and other unsuspecting minorities.
In New York City, there have been more Black abortions than births.

And Planned Parenthood strategically locates themselves in mostly minority neighborhoods around the country.

In New York City, there have been more Black abortions than births.

And Planned Parenthood strategically locates themselves in mostly minority neighborhoods around the country.
This is exactly what I 'am saying, they strategically place these abortion clinics in black, Brown and minority neighborhoods for the purpose of destroying Black and Brown , and other minority
babies.!!?!

This is exactly what I 'am saying, they strategically place these abortion clinics in black, Brown and minority neighborhoods for the purpose of destroying Black and Brown , and other minority
babies.!!?!
Democrats would rather abort the Blacks and replace them with illegals.

sanger.jpg

Let the voters of each state decide. That's what it should be. Nobody loses that way.

Forum List

Back