Abortion is sexist

There is no way to make it fair and balanced. If you were the one that was pregnant, I'd say it was your choice, too.

I don't thing it would ever be fair and balanced either, but I think that there should be sometheing that requires the mother to consult the father rather than secretly aborting behind the father's back. Women usually get their way anyway.:cool:

I don't thing it would ever be fair and balanced either, but I think that there should be sometheing that requires the mother to consult the father rather than secretly aborting behind the father's back. Women usually get their way anyway.:cool:

Well, I'm sorry. Take it up with God. I wasn't consulted over the design of men's and women's bodies.

The best course of action is to avoid women that would get an abortion behind your back.

Like a man it? What exactly is a man it?

2003. Like I said, try to read something more current.

And nice wus out of answering my question.

yea.... because the standard has changed in 5 years. get over yourself, ravi.

what if she doesn't know who the father is, shamefully, i might add.....?

and how can you even try to enforce what you want....by having government know our own personal business...will they pregnancy test all women each month to make certain they are not pregnant, BUT IF THEY ARE, WILL YOU HAVE THE GVT ARREST THE WOMAN, put her in jail, untill she fesses up to the father to be?

:eek:

care

Well, I'm sorry. Take it up with God. I wasn't consulted over the design of men's and women's bodies.

The best course of action is to avoid women that would get an abortion behind your back.

precisely!

There is no way to make it fair and balanced. If you were the one that was pregnant, I'd say it was your choice, too.

uh, just like there is no way to inject women into math and science careers, eh?

gimme a fucking break.

and, you can take the same advice when choosing to bed down men who you dont think will use a rubber.

see, it works both ways.

uh, just like there is no way to inject women into math and science careers, eh?

gimme a fucking break.

The two topics actually have nothing to do with each other so lets discuss math and science another time.

If you get pregnant, I will support your desire to have the final say over what becomes of your body.

and, you can take the same advice when choosing to bed down men who you dont think will use a rubber.

see, it works both ways.

Oh, I have no problem being responsible. It seems that you do, and you're a wus afraid to answer the question I posed.

and how can you even try to enforce what you want....by having government know our own personal business...will they pregnancy test all women each month to make certain they are not pregnant, BUT IF THEY ARE, WILL YOU HAVE THE GVT ARREST THE WOMAN, put her in jail, untill she fesses up to the father to be?

care

no, i think banning the abortion procedure and actively prosecuting abortion docs will work just as well.

and, from birth you kid has a government record. This isn't 1984.

The two topics actually have nothing to do with each other so lets discuss math and science another time.

If you get pregnant, I will support your desire to have the final say over what becomes of your body.

HA!

yea, ravi.. insist that there is no relevance in the NATURAL biology of brain functions while insisting the same regarding genitalia! Hey, you aren't the first person to try to deflect a valid point when you have no rebuttal.

indeed, if you get married I support your choice to become a HOUSEWIFE.

there is no other natural option, right rav?

no, i think banning the abortion procedure and actively prosecuting abortion docs will work just as well.

and, from birth you kid has a government record. This isn't 1984.

SADLY, it is nearing 1984....george orwell's at least.... :(

Oh, I have no problem being responsible. It seems that you do, and you're a wus afraid to answer the question I posed.

oh HERE we go.. some strawman bullshit about some question you asked just so you don't have to face the psychological fact that my brain is better at math than yours.

typical.

HA!

yea, ravi.. insist that there is no relevance in the NATURAL biology of brain functions while insisting the same regarding genitalia! Hey, you aren't the first person to try to deflect a valid point when you have no rebuttal.

indeed, if you get married I support your choice to become a HOUSEWIFE.

there is no other natural option, right rav?

Oh well, you've started to act like a retard again. Maybe we'll progress the next time this subject comes up.

One day perhaps you'll have a logical reason as to why a woman should be forced to do something with her body that you will never be forced to do.

run away, rav.. you know damn well you can't compete with a brain like mine. It's natural, you know. There can be no other way so i guess it's not shocking that you get all emotional while im coldy rational.

And I have a logical reason. It's called the life of a fucking genetically distinct human being. Perhaps someday you can stop looking for excuses to be irresponsible and remember why Susan B Anthony thought equality would remove the entire reason for abortion. Or don't. See you at the Supreme Court.

care

So what you're basically saying is, she is exempt from taking responsibility for her shameful act...while the man is forced to take responsibilty whether he wants to or not. I don't think that's fair or ethically right.

A girl goes to a club, has sex with a guy she doesn't know, and gets pregnant, yet she can have an abortion and not take responsibility. A man goes to a club, has sex with a girl he doesn't know and she gets pregnant. He has no clue he has a child on the way and goes about his life. The next thing you know, a lawyer's called his home and he owes child support for 18 years on something he had no say in...it hardly seems fair.

If it is illegal for a father to kill his unborn child, should it also be illegal for the mother to kill her unborn child?

It's because the woman is granted the right to make the decision for herself...AND for the baby. While the man is refused any say based on the fact that it's not his body.
The baby isn't her body...yet she alone gets to decide if it lives or dies.
Therefore, shouldn't the man get to have a say as well? The baby is just as much a part of him as it is of her. But primarily, it's a distinct being. So neither should have the right to terminate it. It should be both or neither deciding whether it lives or dies.

run away, rav.. you know damn well you can't compete with a brain like mine. It's natural, you know. There can be no other way so i guess it's not shocking that you get all emotional while im coldy rational.

And I have a logical reason. It's called the life of a fucking genetically distinct human being. Perhaps someday you can stop looking for excuses to be irresponsible and remember why Susan B Anthony thought equality would remove the entire reason for abortion. Or don't. See you at the Supreme Court.

I'm not running away. There's just no sense in talking to someone who seems to think math superiority gives a right to control someone else's body. It's just too stupid for words.

Brian, if someone got you pregnant, would you give them the decision on if you would have or not have a baby?

Forum List

Back