Abortion is sexist

Brian, if someone got you pregnant, would you give them the decision on if you would have or not have a baby?

I don't agree with abortion anyway, but hypethetically, I would face my responsiblity. If I didn't want the child, but the other person, who contributed to the "making" of the child did, I would not disenfranchise them and get rid of something they wanted...I'd take responsibility for my actions. If we both didn't want it, then that would be that. I wouldn't think it was fair that I don't have to face my responsibility if I don't have to, but the other person does whether they like it or not.

I don't agree with abortion anyway, but hypethetically, I would face my responsiblity. If I didn't want the child, but the other person, who contributed to the "making" of the child did, I would not disenfranchise them and get rid of something they wanted...I'd take responsibility for my actions. If we both didn't want it, then that would be that. I wouldn't think it was fair that I don't have to face my responsibility if I don't have to, but the other person does whether they like it or not.

Okay, if you're being honest I'm glad you are at least consistent.

I'm not running away. There's just no sense in talking to someone who seems to think math superiority gives a right to control someone else's body. It's just too stupid for words.

actually, what is too stupid for words is your insistence that a fathers opinion doesn't matter when it comes to killing a genetically distinct offspring based on ridiculous standards when you can't apply the same consistency to ANOTHER physical fact of the matter. I'm all for women giving input to the math and science fields. It's too bad you can't fathom how sexually biased you are.

In a good relationship, the decision would, I'd assume, be made jointly. Questions like that would only come up if the couple either don't have a relationship or don't have a very good one.

actually, what is too stupid for words is your insistence that a fathers opinion doesn't matter when it comes to killing a genetically distinct offspring based on ridiculous standards when you can't apply the same consistency to ANOTHER physical fact of the matter. I'm all for women giving input to the math and science fields. It's too bad you can't fathom how sexually biased you are.
I never said it didn't matter, retard.

Who are the men on here that have gotten women pregnant and the woman aborted their child without telling them, without discussing the pregnancy with them, beforehand of an abortion?

Let's see the hands raised.....

I would bet that this is a hypotheitical that truely doesn't exist but Rarely....like Jillian said, in a bad relationship, perhaps.

care

Or in a non-existent relationship.

It happens a lot. Particualrly in the case where the abort-ees are underaged children who don't want to name the assholes who illegally have sex with them, and who the pro-abortionists don't think should be prosecuted because to interrorgate THOSE girls would be violating their rights.

But it's okay to interrorgate Christian girls who decide to keep their babies. It's okay to take them away from their families and take their children from them years after the fact. Because apparently if it's Christian underage girls who get pregnant, they have no rights.

Or in a non-existent relationship.

It happens a lot. Particualrly in the case where the abort-ees are underaged children who don't want to name the assholes who illegally have sex with them, and who the pro-abortionists don't think should be prosecuted because to interrorgate THOSE girls would be violating their rights.

But it's okay to interrorgate Christian girls who decide to keep their babies. It's okay to take them away from their families and take their children from them years after the fact. Because apparently if it's Christian underage girls who get pregnant, they have no rights.

Do you want to make it illegal for these underaged women that were statutory raped to have an abortion?

If it's illegal for underaged girls to get pregnant, then they should be interrogated at the abortion clinics about the circumstances of their pregnancies...not just at compounds where they actually have the babies and marry the fathers.

This is called wanting to have your cake and eating it too. You guys want to persecute underage girls if they have the babies...but you give the girls who get abortions and their abusers a free pass.

Can you say...hypocrite?

If it's illegal for underaged girls to get pregnant, then they should be interrogated at the abortion clinics about the circumstances of their pregnancies...not just at compounds where they actually have the babies and marry the fathers.

This is called wanting to have your cake and eating it too. You guys want to persecute underage girls if they have the babies...but you give the girls who get abortions and their abusers a free pass.

Can you say...hypocrite?

Sure, hypocrite.

No one wants to persecute the underaged girls. It's the overaged men that are breaking the law.

You're persecuting the girls when you forcibly remove them from their homes based upon nothing but the fact that they got pregnant when they were underage. You're persecuting them when you perform gynocological exams and dna testing on them based upon nothing but a suspicion that they may have had sex while underage.

If that's what you're going to do, then you better vamp up the interrogations in abortion clinics across the US because it's the exact same situation. Little girls who are knocked up. Better be checking into the circumstances, the age of the guys who knock them up, and in the meantime, remove them from their homes in case there's something fishy going on there because obviously somebody isn't being a good parent.

Texans aren't very bright, what can I say? But I do think they thought it was protective custody and I don't remember any gyn exams.

It still doesn't make sense that you want rapists to give their victims permission to abort. :cuckoo:

Who are the men on here that have gotten women pregnant and the woman aborted their child without telling them, without discussing the pregnancy with them, beforehand of an abortion?

I would bet that this is a hypotheitical that truely doesn't exist but Rarely....like Jillian said, in a bad relationship, perhaps.

care

Answer: If the woman never told the man about it, he wouldn't know. Therefore any raising of hands would be only speculative.

Now, this is a problem for some of us responsible men. Some of us understand the possibility of pregnancy when having sex. Some of us are willing to take the responsibility. So, why are we not privy to any choice at all?

As for the women who don't know who the father is...she is a slut. that is not uncommon is an over-sexed society such as this. Yet, it is sad. Protect yourself if you don't want to get pregnant.

As for the comment about not having an abortion if you don't want one...Don't have sex if you are willing to take the risk of pregnancy.

i am not talking about abstinence. I am talking about responsibility. Obviously, that is a fading trait...especially in women nowadays. :9

care

Wait..if the woman didn't tell them, then how would they know to raise their hand?????

Answer: If the woman never told the man about it, he wouldn't know. Therefore any raising of hands would be only speculative.

Now, this is a problem for some of us responsible men. Some of us understand the possibility of pregnancy when having sex. Some of us are willing to take the responsibility. So, why are we not privy to any choice at all?

As for the women who don't know who the father is...she is a slut. that is not uncommon is an over-sexed society such as this. Yet, it is sad. Protect yourself if you don't want to get pregnant.

As for the comment about not having an abortion if you don't want one...Don't have sex if you are willing to take the risk of pregnancy.

i am not talking about abstinence. I am talking about responsibility. Obviously, that is a fading trait...especially in women nowadays. :9

Most women who claim not to know the father of their child are protecting said father from child support obligations. At his bidding, generally.

R.I.P. George Carlin...

"Ever notice that woman who are against abortion are women you wouldn't want to fuck in the first place?"

Forum List

Back