Abortion=Mental Illness?

Irene Vilar said she had the abortions not from poverty or fear but as an extraordinary act of rebellion against her 'controlling' husband who did not want children."
How is having abortions rebelling against a man
who doesn't want kids?
That doesn't even make sense
The whole OP is preposterous. Abortion as an addiction? How would they treat it? Let the addict have a couple more abortions to wean her off them? Develop an anti-abortion patch?

Years ago, a friend of mine had had several abortions. She wouldn't use birth control. She was also insecure & depressed. .

Is that the same as in the OP? I don't know, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

But my friend knows your friend and she said she just makes that up so her other friends could scare their alt-right friends with fake stories about friends...

I have a friend that knows all your friends, and he says another nut just makes shit up all the time, and claims his imaginary friend told him.

We may need to take a hard look at abortion because SOME women are using it to commit self abuse much like "cutters" who carve on themselves. Abortion was never made legal to commit self abuse but that does appear to be the case in those who have more than one abortion. Liberals and Planned Parenthood could be covering up one of the largest mental health failures in decades and worse yet promoting its spread.

"A woman has admitted to being 'an abortion addict' after having 15 terminations over 17 years.

Irene Vilar said she had the abortions not from poverty or fear but as an extraordinary act of rebellion against her 'controlling' husband who did not want children."

15 over 17 years liberals, this woman did NOT slip and just fall on a dick. She used abortion as self punishment much like they way one uses suicide.

"The cycle of pregnancies and abortions, which began when she was 16 and ended when she was 33, was also punctuated by several suicide attempts."

Suicide attempts most often put you in the mental hospital and I think after 15 abortions you NEED a check. So is or can abortion become addictive?

'"Of course, this did not mean I wanted to do it again and again,' she said. 'A druggie also wants to stop every time."

I think we at the very least need to limit the number of abortions allowed a person. In the mean time we should restrict it severely until we KNOW the poor mental health habits along with the physical it promotes.
American 'abortion addict' who had 15 terminations in 17 years publishes her memoir | Daily Mail Online

Fury

Looks to me like if the mother's life was not in danger, which obviously it wasn't, she should be on death row for 15 first degree murders.

Years ago, a friend of mine had had several abortions. She wouldn't use birth control. She was also insecure & depressed. .

Is that the same as in the OP? I don't know, but she knew exactly what she was doing.

But my friend knows your friend and she said she just makes that up so her other friends could scare their alt-right friends with fake stories about friends...

I have a friend that knows all your friends, and he says another nut just makes shit up all the time, and claims his imaginary friend told him.

You both are dipsticks and don't have any friends, nor do you have the first clue about how some women feel or why they do the things they do

You both are dipsticks and don't have any friends, nor do you have the first clue about how some women feel or why they do the things they do

My friend told me you would say that.

You would rather see the mental health of an entire gender put in danger?

Furby, you're not qualified to judge anyone else's mental stability.
You're also not qualified to discuss anything having to do with women.

I dunno if he is qualified to tell women what to do. Is he a community organizer like Obama?

We may need to take a hard look at abortion because SOME women are using it to commit self abuse much like "cutters" who carve on themselves. Abortion was never made legal to commit self abuse but that does appear to be the case in those who have more than one abortion. Liberals and Planned Parenthood could be covering up one of the largest mental health failures in decades and worse yet promoting its spread.

"A woman has admitted to being 'an abortion addict' after having 15 terminations over 17 years.

15 over 17 years liberals, this woman did NOT slip and just fall on a dick. She used abortion as self punishment much like they way one uses suicide.

"The cycle of pregnancies and abortions, which began when she was 16 and ended when she was 33, was also punctuated by several suicide attempts."

Suicide attempts most often put you in the mental hospital and I think after 15 abortions you NEED a check. So is or can abortion become addictive?

'"Of course, this did not mean I wanted to do it again and again,' she said. 'A druggie also wants to stop every time."

I think we at the very least need to limit the number of abortions allowed a person. In the mean time we should restrict it severely until we KNOW the poor mental health habits along with the physical it promotes.
American 'abortion addict' who had 15 terminations in 17 years publishes her memoir | Daily Mail Online

Fury
GosnellGuilty.jpg

They let this man continue to practice for 30 years even though they knew he was violating the law and harming women

And it was all because the state was too squeamish about restricting abortion in any way cuz abortion is a political football.

Knowing that, do you really think the state will do something about this?

No.

who doesn't want kids?
Well, that's why it doesn't make sense....
The article quotes her as saying, she purposely
would skip taking her BC pills to rebell against her husband

She had the abortions because she was afraid he'd leave her

She was 16 and he was 50

who doesn't want kids?
The whole OP is preposterous. Abortion as an addiction? How would they treat it? Let the addict have a couple more abortions to wean her off them? Develop an anti-abortion patch?
So you are calling the woman a liar? YOU ever had that addiction? You have any clue as to how many "cutters" there are? That IS a listed mental health problem. How about bulimia there oh brain trust of all things liberal?

Abortion has the same RIGHT to be listed as an ADDICTION and thus be REGULATED and yes even OUTLAWED.

who doesn't want kids?
So you are calling the woman a liar? YOU ever had that addiction? You have any clue as to how many "cutters" there are? That IS a listed mental health problem. How about bulimia there oh brain trust of all things liberal?

Abortion has the same RIGHT to be listed as an ADDICTION and thus be REGULATED and yes even OUTLAWED.
So by that logic, all sharp objects should be regulated and outlawed because of "cutters"? Food should be illegal because of bulimics? WTF is this "right" to be listed as an addiction?

The woman likely doesn't exist.

Abortions don't make women go insane.

Abortions aren't addictive.

Your OP failed horribly, Narc Furby. Let the thread die and slide off page 1, save yourself some embarrassment.

Forum List

Back