Abortion regulation

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Blumenthal blocks abortion resolution ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Why are democrats against this? I thought regulations were good and made things safer?

Blumenthal criticized Lee's resolution saying it focused too narrowly on abortion medical misconduct, and should instead focus on all instances of patient safety. He cited as examples an Oklahoma dentist who exposed 7,000 patients to HIV and Hepatitis B and C through unsanitary practices and a nursing director in California who inappropriately medicated patients using anti-psychotic drugs, resulting in the death of a patient.

ahhhh, the crux of the matter, they dont want to investigate abortion......shocker!!!!!!! The other stuff they could pass a different one on.

According to The Hill newspaper, Lee objected to Blumenthal's alternative resolution saying he didn't have time to read it before it was offered.

Jesus, do democrats ever want people to read their stuff??????

Blumenthal blocks abortion resolution ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Why are democrats against this? I thought regulations were good and made things safer?

Blumenthal criticized Lee's resolution saying it focused too narrowly on abortion medical misconduct, and should instead focus on all instances of patient safety. He cited as examples an Oklahoma dentist who exposed 7,000 patients to HIV and Hepatitis B and C through unsanitary practices and a nursing director in California who inappropriately medicated patients using anti-psychotic drugs, resulting in the death of a patient.

ahhhh, the crux of the matter, they dont want to investigate abortion......shocker!!!!!!! The other stuff they could pass a different one on.

According to The Hill newspaper, Lee objected to Blumenthal's alternative resolution saying he didn't have time to read it before it was offered.

Jesus, do democrats ever want people to read their stuff??????

I'm still unsure where I stand on the abortion issue. Although my wife and I would never forcefully kill our own preborn infant under any circumstance (other than there being a serious, serious chance my wife wouldn't survive childbirth), I'm just not sure how much of my opinion I want to force onto everyone else.

Perhaps though, we should set some serious rules like no abortions after the first trimester, ect. At least that could cover the rape victims, health risk people, ect.

As for the article, pro-abortion is a Dem talking point and obviously they're going to be pushing to make it easier and more accessible always. It's what their voters want.

Last edited:
This issue can not be ignored any longer. There are clinics all over the States that are run by rogue doctors that have yet to be exposed for their sickening practices on women over 12 weeks pregnant.
If something is not done soon, we're going to end up having a mortality rate just as high, if not higher, as the botched abortions performed on women in third world countries.

Forum List

Back