Abortion Trade Off/Compromise

You’re prochoice… sure ya are. Up to the point of birth is just a flat out lie.

People who are prochoice don’t lie like that

You're obviously not pro-choice, government lover. There is no freedom you believe in, anti-choicer

There’s no compromise with ultra right wing Republicans. We’ve seen that.

Most of the States are passing abortion restrictions far less severe than full bans.

On the other hand hard blue States are passing laws allowing for abortions up to the second of birth if the mother's health is at issue, not her life, just her health.

Directed at the right: Assuming that my compromise would be enacted and made into law, would you then accept pharmaceutically induced abortions during those first 12 weeks, something that really isn't too much different than miscarriages
No, I would not. A miscarriage is a naturally occurring phenomenon, an abortion is not. Abortion is generally a way to avoid the unwanted consequences of a CHOICE two people made. THAT is where the CHOICE occurs, not afterwards.

I’m fine with abortion exceptions for rape/incest so long as there is prosecution of the father.

No, I would not. A miscarriage is a naturally occurring phenomenon, an abortion is not. Abortion is generally a way to avoid the unwanted consequences of a CHOICE two people made. THAT is where the CHOICE occurs, not afterwards.

I’m fine with abortion exceptions for rape/incest so long as there is prosecution of the father.

So...if a rapist isn't CAUGHT, his victim has to give birth to the result of her rape?

What if say it is a father and a daughter who is 18 or older in a consensual relationship? That would go back to you saying it was the choice of two people.

There’s no compromise with ultra right wing Republicans. We’ve seen that.
And we've seen the opposite where the left claim a woman's right to choose, which means they have the right to choose to abort a 9 month old fetus.

So if someone can rationalize killing a baby at 2 months then they should be able to rationalize killing one at 2 years because it's the same thing
No one is doing that silly shit.
I found it rather revolting when some actress proudly proclaimed she wouldn't have the life she had today if she hadn't had an abortion. The complete selfishness and disrespect for life in favor of your own selfishness was appalling.

You’re prochoice… sure ya are. Up to the point of birth is just a flat out lie.

People who are prochoice don’t lie like that
Many pro-choicers claim that it is a woman's right to choose, which means if she chooses to abort a 9 month old fetus, she has that right. That's actually what this thread is about, will lefties admit that at some point a woman doesn't have the right to choose anymore?

Many pro-choicers claim that it is a woman's right to choose, which means if she chooses to abort a 9 month old fetus, she has that right. That's actually what this thread is about, will lefties admit that at some point a woman doesn't have the right to choose anymore?
It does NOT mean that ya lying weasel

You Google it Mr Prochoice. Let us know what you come up with

I have no idea what that means, pro-life moonbat. Then again, neither do you. Do you even know what partial birth abortion is?

Forum List

Back